IzzyC08
Ganso
arabprince
dostoevsky
cripsy dipsy
52 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 38 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:51 am

cripsy dipsy wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:
Fadi wrote:i can't believe people here are excited for aquilani!!!!, he's a freaking roma, juve and livepool reject!, and to top it all off he's injury prone. is this the pirlo replacement we were promised??, oh crap........

How is he a Juve reject? He was arguably there best performer last season. Also, what did he do to fail at Roma? The only reason he failed at Liverpool was because Benitez was a complete idiot and didn't trust him, no wonder he is out of a job.

Benitez didnt trust? Where did u get this ridiculous info from seriously? He wasnt played because he was never fit.Its not the manager's fault if he wasnt fit.

Last year loaning him out was a stupid move but Benitez wasnt our manager then.Now we are selling him because we have superior midfielders and we want to get rid of his wages.

Who are the superior midfielders, henderson? Downing? Adam? You make me laugh hahahaha Afro

Gerrard and Meireles not really laughable u know.And 2 of the 3 players u mentioned are wingers actually.

BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 38 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:55 am

Milantildeath wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

Benitez didnt trust? Where did u get this ridiculous info from seriously? He wasnt played because he was never fit.Its not the manager's fault if he wasnt fit.

Last year loaning him out was a stupid move but Benitez wasnt our manager then.Now we are selling him because we have superior midfielders and we want to get rid of his wages.

You're going to tell me that even when Aquilani was fit Benitez trusted him? No possible way that's true. As for superior mids, that's very debatable. Aquilani on his day can change an entire game, you all saw it a few games ago with liverpool, I can't remember who they played but he came off the bench, took the game overand won the game for Liverpool.

Aquilani started most of the matches under Benitez when fit.So its bizarre how u are claiming he didnt trust Aquilani.

Nah u misunderstood me i think.I didnt say Aquilani is rubbish but he is just player we dont need now.We already have Gerrard and Meireles (imo) who are better and Adam a different type of midfielder to other ones.So its hard for Aquilani to get into our starting lineup and with his wages he is not a squad player either.Thats why we are selling him not because he is poor or is a liverpool reject.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:15 am

Milantildeath wrote:
Fadi wrote:i can't believe people here are excited for aquilani!!!!, he's a freaking roma, juve and livepool reject!, and to top it all off he's injury prone. is this the pirlo replacement we were promised??, oh crap........

How is he a Juve reject? He was arguably there best performer last season. Also, what did he do to fail at Roma? The only reason he failed at Liverpool was because Benitez was a complete idiot and didn't trust him, no wonder he is out of a job.

He is in my eyes..Its not that we were not ready to pay liverpool's asking price or something but the Coach was simply not interested in him..
A decent first half and totally woeful second half of the season..He simply could not take the responsibility of being the team's main playmaker..And Aquilani fading away during games was quite evident especially in matches after the winter break...

But Milan fans could take light from his positive perfomances for the Italian National team..I am not aware of his pre-season perfomance with Liverpool (heard he was impressive in some games)

But playing Aquilani as a trequartista wouldnt be a bad idea for starters..

Also Milan have the happy knack of turning talented players into World Class quality players who end up doing justice to their talent so all in all it really cant be considered as a potential disaster Although B&G would have done little to serve the hype of mr.x..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:21 am

Aquilani is the most talented Italian centrocampista after Pirlo, it's just that his is a curious case.

But he's never had the chance to play, say, two successful seasons in a row.

Now that his body is seemingly finally responding well to trainings and matches without getting injured, we could give him the chance to grow and develop under the guidance of masters like Seedorf and Van Bommel.

He is NOT Mr.X, believe me he's not.

This X guy was Fabregas since January, and since he moved back home, we've been trying to somehow find his replacement.

Raiola has constantly been seen in London and people talk about Nasri and Bale again, footballers who are - and this time there's no doubt - truly world class.

Allegri gave a hint that "Pirlo's replacement got away..." and many stupid journalists claimed he was talking about Montolivo, but we are Milan, we don't replace the best deep-lying playmaker in the world by a simply good regista.

Allegri was simply implying that Fab, our no.1 priority of the summer, went to Barca instead.

Mino Raiola, the 2010-11 Milan transfer hero who said he's been working on Milan's real "colpo di mercato" since january, has been absent from the media.

His strange disappearance means something fishy is going on between him, Galliani and Berlusconi, something we have no idea what is.

Mark my words, Raiola will bring us a fantastic souvenir from London or hell, from anywhere else possible.

Meanwhile, we have the chance to sign Kaka on a free loan with a 25m option to buy in 2012-13 payable in four installments.

It is said Caroline, daughter to a Christian Dior director and Kaka's wife, is pushing hard to come back to live in Milan again, as most of her friends and things related to her job are based in Milano.

Adidas will shoulder some of the expenses and Galliani will once again prove he's still, by a good distance, the most skillful, ruthless transfer guru in Europe at 67 years of age.

Only one issue remains unclear: What about the unhappy Balotelli?
I'd love to see how and where he ends up by September...
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:58 am

if aquilani was world class. juve wouldnt have mind forking out 15 million just like they did with several players. juve obviously assessed that aquilani is not worth 15 million, in which with that kind of money in market u can only get mediocre players.

i dont mind anyone who disagrees that aquilani is average and not milan quality player. i respect people's view here.

in my view though, he is not quality player, and he wants permanent deal with us, which is gonna suck big time, we will have huge problems getting rid of him in future.... i just have worries that he will be just giving us one good season possibly and terrible inconsistent games for the rest of his contract. we just had so bloody problems getting rid of mediocre players, and other one joins in, its just frustating.

i do believe though that milan's prime targets were indeed top class players like fabregas, bale, hamsik and all, but progess of making marquee signings went cold the moment berlusconi empire were hit with financial penalty.

so we are settling with aquilani, just to fill pirlo position....

which sucks, because there are so much better player than him in the market. i got the feeling that montolivo wont come if aquilani signs for us, he will possibly sign for rival clubs like inter or juve, or possibly even roma who knows... when he is free, so we will be wasting huge opportunity and settling with someone like aquilani.

its just beyond belief, because its always natural to assume that pirlo replacement would be someone world class. but its just dumb and crazy and stupid to consider aquilani good enough to replace pirlo... a player, ROma Liverpool and even Juventus thinks is not good enough to keep him in their payroll.

my opinion... again, but sorry for selfish view...

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:07 am

IrasMaldinista wrote:Aquilani is the most talented Italian centrocampista after Pirlo, it's just that his is a curious case.

Now that his body is seemingly finally responding well to trainings and matches without getting injured, we could give him the chance to grow and develop under the guidance of masters like Seedorf and Van Bommel.

This X guy was Fabregas since January, and since he moved back home, we've been trying to somehow find his replacement.

Raiola has constantly been seen in London and people talk about Nasri and Bale again, footballers who are - and this time there's no doubt - truly world class.

Allegri gave a hint that "Pirlo's replacement got away..." and many stupid journalists claimed he was talking about Montolivo, but we are Milan, we don't replace the best deep-lying playmaker in the world by a simply good regista.

Allegri was simply implying that Fab, our no.1 priority of the summer, went to Barca instead.

Mino Raiola, the 2010-11 Milan transfer hero who said he's been working on Milan's real "colpo di mercato" since january, has been absent from the media.

His strange disappearance means something fishy is going on between him, Galliani and Berlusconi, something we have no idea what is.

Mark my words, Raiola will bring us a fantastic souvenir from London or hell, from anywhere else possible.

Meanwhile, we have the chance to sign Kaka on a free loan with a 25m option to buy in 2012-13 payable in four installments.

It is said Caroline, daughter to a Christian Dior director and Kaka's wife, is pushing hard to come back to live in Milan again, as most of her friends and things related to her job are based in Milano.

Adidas will shoulder some of the expenses and Galliani will once again prove he's still, by a good distance, the most skillful, ruthless transfer guru in Europe at 67 years of age.

The Balo's situation is very similar to Fabregas'. he wants to home, Milan wants him back as well, but he is not a necessity this year. Everyone knows that sooner or later he will be a Milan player, is a matter of time.

But I'm sure we won't get him this year
Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:15 am

Yes Juventus dint think paying 15m for Aquilani is appropriate but the thing is Conte did not want him either..

I am not sure if its because we snapped up Pirlo or Conte just doesnt rate him enough..

He is apparently available now at 7-8 million and we can easily pay that fee if we so desperately wanted him..But Juventus management hasnt chosen to do so..

And i dont think Aquilani is brought to specifically to fill Pirlo's position because Allegri prefers a destroyer instead of a deep lying playmaker and Milan already have Van bommel there..

Playing Aquilani as a trequartista and Boateng as the box to box midfielder in a three-man midfield would make sense in my opinion
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:43 pm

we have an average TQ, and average LCM, a past it RCM... we are in so much trouble. We need a WC LCM and TQ to compete but now have none.

Lets at least hope Robinho will play CAM... putting robinho and cassano on the bench and playing boateng and aquilani is sheer madness

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:21 pm

JespSwe wrote:if aquilani was world class. juve wouldnt have mind forking out 15 million just like they did with several players. juve obviously assessed that aquilani is not worth 15 million, in which with that kind of money in market u can only get mediocre players.

i dont mind anyone who disagrees that aquilani is average and not milan quality player. i respect people's view here.

in my view though, he is not quality player, and he wants permanent deal with us, which is gonna suck big time, we will have huge problems getting rid of him in future.... i just have worries that he will be just giving us one good season possibly and terrible inconsistent games for the rest of his contract. we just had so bloody problems getting rid of mediocre players, and other one joins in, its just frustating.

i do believe though that milan's prime targets were indeed top class players like fabregas, bale, hamsik and all, but progess of making marquee signings went cold the moment berlusconi empire were hit with financial penalty.

so we are settling with aquilani, just to fill pirlo position....

which sucks, because there are so much better player than him in the market. i got the feeling that montolivo wont come if aquilani signs for us, he will possibly sign for rival clubs like inter or juve, or possibly even roma who knows... when he is free, so we will be wasting huge opportunity and settling with someone like aquilani.

its just beyond belief, because its always natural to assume that pirlo replacement would be someone world class. but its just dumb and crazy and stupid to consider aquilani good enough to replace pirlo... a player, ROma Liverpool and even Juventus thinks is not good enough to keep him in their payroll.

my opinion... again, but sorry for selfish view...

I share your views on that ... Aqua-man is not Milan quality ... We'd be way better with Montolivo in our midfield . If I was Galliani i wouldnt get any of these two since I believe there are better players in the market that we could get for the same money as these two ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by c_bernard10 Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:49 pm

i hope we go after modric... imo he would fit perfectly into the LCM
with chelsea signing mata, this might be our time to move in for the kill with modric

c_bernard10
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:00 pm

c_bernard10 wrote:i hope we go after modric... imo he would fit perfectly into the LCM
with chelsea signing mata, this might be our time to move in for the kill with modric

damn straight!
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:27 pm

c_bernard10 wrote:i hope we go after modric... imo he would fit perfectly into the LCM

Chelsea are still after Modric acc. to sky.They signed Mata for left wing.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:57 pm

IrasMaldinista wrote:Aquilani is the most talented Italian centrocampista after Pirlo, it's just that his is a curious case.

the good thing is that aquilani will most probably make his debut against caligari which means he is not MR X i hope our MR X is either bale or nasri... Raiola is been developed under the guidance of galli to make him the heir of milans transfer market..
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cripsy dipsy Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:17 pm

So you guys are still dreaming of a mr x when berlu has already stated that mediocre aquaman is the right fit for milan hahahahaha dream on Afro
cripsy dipsy
cripsy dipsy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:18 am

Kaka staying at Madrid. Another one bites the dust.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2011/08/22/2631874/i-am-staying-at-real-madrid-kaka-closes-door-on-inter-ac
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:41 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:Kaka staying at Madrid. Another one bites the dust.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2011/08/22/2631874/i-am-staying-at-real-madrid-kaka-closes-door-on-inter-ac

Kaka was never coming due to the tax and salaries.

Galliani adamantly stated this.

Aquilani is Mr.X
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Milanisti Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:35 am

Corriere front page .. Aquilani To Milan: Yes.
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img62/2455/nazionaleprimat.jpg

if he comes before the Cagliari game he isn't Mr.X :arrow: (fingers crossed)
Milanisti
Milanisti
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:45 am

if we can make a shock bid for Nasri, that would be amazing, but Idk if it will happen
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:52 am

Can anybody translate what berlusconi said during this interview?

•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:36 am

According to Sky, Liverpool have accepted AC Milan's offer for Aquilani. It would be a loan with a mandatory option to buy the midfielder for 6 million if he has 20 appearances in the league.
Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:25 am

•MilanDevil• wrote:Can anybody translate what berlusconi said during this interview?

1. He is asked about Mr. X and he says: Aquilani is 'right' and adds we shall see what Galliani does.

2. He says that 3 years was too long a contract to give Pirlo, so that's why he left for Juve.

3. He sees Cassano as the ideal person to play behind Ibra and Pato.

4. He is asked if he was offered 30mil from a Russian club to sell Ibra, he basically says 'no way'.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:32 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
•MilanDevil• wrote:Can anybody translate what berlusconi said during this interview?

1. He is asked about Mr. X and he says: Aquilani is 'right' and adds we shall see what Galliani does.

2. He says that 3 years was too long a contract to give Pirlo, so that's why he left for Juve.

3. He sees Cassano as the ideal person to play behind Ibra and Pato.

4. He is asked if he was offered 30mil from a Russian club to sell Ibra, he basically says 'no way'.

Thanks alot, well then i still have hopes that aquilani is not our Mr.X
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:34 pm

Some delusional FIFA agent said to Milannews.it that Aquilani will be used in a swap deal with Fiorentina for Montolivo
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:56 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Some delusional FIFA agent said to Milannews.it that Aquilani will be used in a swap deal with Fiorentina for Montolivo

Why would Fio accept this Crying or Very sad It's completely a bsh...
Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:15 pm

There are some rumours that we are after Eriksen.
Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:34 pm

Chagur wrote:There are some rumours that we are after Eriksen.

this player is 100 fold better than aquilani .. a future star and johan cruyff had lot of praise for him. but kid is committed to ajax, seems he even turned down mancity offer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next