IzzyC08
Ganso
arabprince
dostoevsky
cripsy dipsy
52 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 39 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:34 pm

Chagur wrote:There are some rumours that we are after Eriksen.

this player is 100 fold better than aquilani .. a future star and johan cruyff had lot of praise for him. but kid is committed to ajax, seems he even turned down mancity offer.

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 39 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:33 pm

Erikson is an AM right? Aquaman is not.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:29 am

I'm going with Don Silvio, Cassano should be behind Pato and Zlatan
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Milanisti Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:45 am

KAKA to Milan not impossible but difficult says Don Silvio.. at this point KAKA is an excellent addition to our squad cheers
Milanisti
Milanisti
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:58 am

Translation is awful, But did Milannews.it just link Sneijder with Milan?
*facepalm*
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:59 pm

Done.

AC Milan have secured the services of Alberto Aquilani from Liverpool on a loan deal with the obligation to buy him permanently if he plays more than 25 games this season

The move has not been announced officially by the Italian champions, but their CEO Adriano Galliani said they have reached an accord for the 27-year-old Italy international.

Terms have been agreed following weeks of on-off talks and Milan will have to pay Liverpool €6 million to make the transfer permanent at the end of the 2011-12 season if the 25-match total is reached.

Speaking to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Galliani said: "We have got a player of great quality [in Aquilani], but now Milan's transfer market is closed."

Galliani's words thus bring an end to the search for the club's 'mister X'.

Earlier, Franco Zavaglia, the player's agent, said his client only wanted a move to Milan as he was in Liverpool trying to conclude business.

Aquilani is now expected to head to San Siro so he can sign for his new club on Thursday morning. An official announcement from the Italian side is expected later.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:04 pm

"We have got a player of great quality [in Aquilani], but now Milan's transfer market is closed."

Really hoping that that isn't true.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:15 pm

Not bad so I'm guessing he's arriving on a free loan w/ Milan covering the weekly wages of the player. Only 6 mil. for Aquilani isn't a bad deal at all. I'm not to fond of Aquilani but here's to hoping he has nothing but success with us. cheers
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:35 pm

Good deal, as always it seems we get great deals. Hoping for the best from Alberto Aquilani our new 14!
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:55 pm

While the unveiling of who was Mr.X was ultimately underwhelming

That is a f**king good bit of business there by Galliani
Free loan
6m to sign him out right
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:46 am

Or WAS it the unveiling of Mr.x?

We have a week left in this transfer market. Give it 3 days, a report will come out saying "Milan make late bid for __". Final day of the window, we will sign him.

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by PinePHresh Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:53 am

arabprince wrote:Or WAS it the unveiling of Mr.x?

We have a week left in this transfer market. Give it 3 days, a report will come out saying "Milan make late bid for __". Final day of the window, we will sign him.

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.

I'm with you

here's to dreams! drunken drunken drunken
PinePHresh
PinePHresh
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:16 am

If Ozil can go from Werder Bremen player in no negotiations to official Real Madrid player in the space of 3 or 4 days, then who knows what could happen for Milan
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:16 am

Plus, we have Galliani so cut the price by about 60%
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:09 am

Milannews.it are suggesting that Eriksen could be pursued in January or after next season

Not sure if this will interfere with our interest in Ganso
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:43 pm

To Izzy and biasedmilanfan3

I've seen both of you have noted my pessimism and I can completely understand that.

But I genuinely think due to many factors that hindered Milan over the summer, that Galliani had to settle and compromise for Aqulilani.

If you want further thoughts on what and why? Then I'll elaborate.

But I'm sorry it has to be this way that Milan have curbed their expenditure.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by cripsy dipsy Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:53 pm

Dreamin boys can continue unfortunately their dreams won't come true this mercato. Afro
cripsy dipsy
cripsy dipsy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:18 pm

Arquitecto wrote:To Izzy and biasedmilanfan3

I've seen both of you have noted my pessimism and I can completely understand that.

But I genuinely think due to many factors that hindered Milan over the summer, that Galliani had to settle and compromise for Aqulilani.

If you want further thoughts on what and why? Then I'll elaborate.

But I'm sorry it has to be this way that Milan have curbed their expenditure.

True, True

Aquilani was, in the end, a dissapointment.
Not to say he's a bad player to warrant thistag of dissapointment

But after being linked to Hamsik, Fabregas and Ganso so intensely, You can understand some people's frustration.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by PinePHresh Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:07 pm

The reason why I believe we will make a swoop: Zamparini claims we came for Pastore. We went after Fabregas and Thiago. Ganso has been linked heavily along with Eriksen. Berlusconi has one last chance to bring in a 20 million euro player before Financial 'Fair' Play (emphasizing the quotations). He promised us a Scudetto gift and a champion. I do not think the recent Finnvest scandal will affect us, because while they are technically Milan's parent company, Milan is self sustaining, and Berlusconi is one of the richest men in Italy.

4 more days to the 29th. We shall see.
PinePHresh
PinePHresh
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:39 pm

PinePHresh wrote:The reason why I believe we will make a swoop: Zamparini claims we came for Pastore. We went after Fabregas and Thiago. Ganso has been linked heavily along with Eriksen. Berlusconi has one last chance to bring in a 20 million euro player before Financial 'Fair' Play (emphasizing the quotations). He promised us a Scudetto gift and a champion. I do not think the recent Finnvest scandal will affect us, because while they are technically Milan's parent company, Milan is self sustaining, and Berlusconi is one of the richest men in Italy.

4 more days to the 29th. We shall see.

yea but we are under limited budget, so it might be difficult, maybe now to bring new players or not will be all down to berlusconi's decision.

Back to top Go down

Post by fadjriemilan Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:44 pm

Left the Mr. X alone, we already has a good mercato.

Last season, at this point we have settled with Yepes, Sokratis, Amelia, and Boateng. We can't expect miracle to come twice. Though, I won't be surprised if we end up signing a champion before the market close.

But don't get your hope up too high, because you will fall down faster and harder in case it failed.
fadjriemilan
fadjriemilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:37 am

What are the chances, that after seeing the groups, Hamsik decides there is no way Napoli will progress, and asks to go to Milan?
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:52 am

After all the hype ... Ganso.. Fab, Hamsik.

But if we look at the big picture, we added allot of quality Mexes , Taiwo and Aqua.

Also lets not forget that we've been spending allot more on the youth and we have kids like Calvano , Fossati , Verdi, Ely Rod who could make the step up ..

Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:55 am

Yeah good point
Players like Calvano, Fossati and Kingsley can make an impression on the club and on the fans
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:39 pm

now that flamini is out for 5 months.... we really that mr.x
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:24 am

Flamini never delivered what was expected from him, he was suppoused to be our new Gattuso but he aint!and i dont see us buying more players ,i mean if the new player is not in Schwinys caliber he truly is not needed!Gattuso Ambro Seedorf Boatang Aqua Van Mom and Emanuelson is a long list if u play with 3 midfielders which we do!
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next