Summer Transfer Window 2013

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43

Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013

Post by Fahim89 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:39 am

@RedOranje wrote:Why are you getting worked up over a club that Suarez wouldn't be interested in joining bidding an amount Liverpool wouldn't even consider?

NO NO NO Red you got me totally wrong!! Im shocked that it's Arsenal who made the move!! Considering all that they are doing for Higuain & plus they are ARSENAL!!! My reaction has nothing to do with us selling him to AFC.

Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Posts : 3370
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013

Post by RedOranje on Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:47 am

They're trying to push Madrid into selling Higuain by targeting a striker that Madrid are supposedly interested in as a replacement.

_________________
avatar
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 11099
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013

Post by Fahim89 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:01 am

& this is supposed scare who?? Perez?? :facepalm: 

They must kidding themselves if true!! Shocked 
avatar
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3370
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013

Post by ExtremistEnigma on Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:23 am

@Fahim89 wrote:Now Times & Telegraph reporting Arsenal have bid 30m pounds for Suarez which we have rejected!!

What's happening to this world!!!
Do you really believe it?
avatar
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 2530
Join date : 2013-02-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013

Post by Fahim89 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:27 am

@ExtremistEnigma wrote:
@Fahim89 wrote:Now Times & Telegraph reporting Arsenal have bid 30m pounds for Suarez which we have rejected!!

What's happening to this world!!!
Do you really believe it?

Thus my Jim Carrey look Laughing 
avatar
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3370
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013

Post by Red Alert on Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:47 am

@RedOranje wrote:They're trying to push Madrid into selling Higuain by targeting a striker that Madrid are supposedly interested in as a replacement.

It actually works in Madrid's favour lol.

Now Madrid know Arsenal have money and can pay the 30m Euros rumoured price tag RM wants. Not too sure what Wenger is trying here.

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:
eriksen in a friendly match

He is one of the best dead-ball players in the world. Will definitely help us when it comes to corners and free kicks. I'm all for Gerrard taking them, but he hasn't been the best of taking them lately. Stevie is also one of our biggest goal threats, after Luis for me. We'd want him in the box.


Last edited by ynwa on Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11623
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013

Post by Red Alert on Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:52 am

@Fahim89 wrote:
@ExtremistEnigma wrote:Laughing There's a big difference between Dutch and Ukrainian leagues. Shakhtar has practically no competition left in the Ukrainian league.

In recent times i don't think neither have Ajax . . hmm

You're wrong there, Fahim.

There were 4 (well... 3) sides that were title challenging until Ajax won it in pretty much the second last week.

It was tremendously close.

@ExtremistEnigma wrote:He is a box-to-box mid and will play in Hendo's role or Lucas' when required. Might or might not be a backup. Who knows..

Good signing for me. Better than spending three times more money on Mkhitaryan.

Don't want us to overspend any more. Tired of seeing overspent flops every now and then. The risk involved is obviously huge.

Just because we've overspent like idiots under Commolli doesn't mean we're going to continue the trend now with the new committee. And at the end of the day, you get what you pay for.
avatar
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11623
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013

Post by Red Alert on Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:02 am

Rumours are Barcelona want Eriksen as the replacement to Thiago. Not too sure if they're real or not.

We really should of wrapped Eriksen up 2-3 weeks ago. Just offer 17m to Ajax for Alder and Eriksen and get him in early. We don't want Barca sniffing around or we'd lose out on yet another "primary" target.
avatar
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11623
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013

Post by Fahim89 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:09 am

ynwa wrote:
@Fahim89 wrote:
@ExtremistEnigma wrote:Laughing There's a big difference between Dutch and Ukrainian leagues. Shakhtar has practically no competition left in the Ukrainian league.

In recent times i don't think neither have Ajax . . hmm

You're wrong there, Fahim.

There were 4 (well... 3) sides that were title challenging until Ajax won it in pretty much the second last week.

It was tremendously close.


Well i meant on a broader perspective Ajax have won the league for the last 4 consecutive times. But i guess i might be wrong.
avatar
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3370
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013

Post by Fahim89 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:57 am

Liverpool have agreed a fee of around
£1.75m with Blackburn for Jay Spearing, but talks are continuing over the structure of the deal.[Echo]

Bye Bye little man! You have helped us in ways i don't have any clue off!
avatar
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3370
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013

Post by Helmer on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:09 am

@Fahim89 wrote:
Liverpool have agreed a fee of around
£1.75m with Blackburn for Jay Spearing, but talks are continuing over the structure of the deal.[Echo]

Bye Bye little man! You have helped us in ways i don't have any clue off!
I guess the bid is rediculously too low, I expect we wont him let go for so cheap and little more by £2m plus the current bid should be OK if not great.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 8553
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013

Post by Fahim89 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:23 am

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:
@Fahim89 wrote:
Liverpool have agreed a fee of around
£1.75m with Blackburn for Jay Spearing, but talks are continuing over the structure of the deal.[Echo]

Bye Bye little man! You have helped us in ways i don't have any clue off!
I guess the bid is rediculously too low, I expect we wont him let go for so cheap and little more by £2m plus the current bid should be OK if not great.

Don't know mate getting desperate to get some good news in TRANSFERS IN!!! Sad 
avatar
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3370
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013

Post by Fahim89 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:50 pm

Now it seems the Mkhi to BvB is official. . Sad 

Now let's move on to some new targets then ey?? hmm 
avatar
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3370
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013

Post by Art Morte on Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:20 pm

So am I the only one who wants to see Coutinho playing CAM? Judging by the comments here everyone is dying for us to sign a CAM, now that Mkhi didn't materialize switching our attention to Eriksen. I'd rather sign an LW and play Philippe in the center.
avatar
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16173
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013

Post by Helmer on Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:39 pm

but what is the other option you have in mind to play cou's role in the team if he gets injured.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 8553
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013

Post by ExtremistEnigma on Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:53 pm

@Art Morte wrote:So am I the only one who wants to see Coutinho playing CAM? Judging by the comments here everyone is dying for us to sign a CAM, now that Mkhi didn't materialize switching our attention to Eriksen. I'd rather sign an LW and play Philippe in the center.
The thing is.. Gerrard and Lucas are not suited for playing in the pivot. So having a defensively frail Coutinho playing in front of them doesn't really make sense.

Might just be me, but I think we were never seriously interested in Mkhitaryan. Suspect Media made-up bullshit.
avatar
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 2530
Join date : 2013-02-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013

Post by Don't call me James on Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:55 pm

No we were defintely interested in Mkh. He was going to play the Hendo role. Which to me made perfect sense.

_________________
avatar
Don't call me James
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28119
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum