Art Morte
Collblanc
Kuru
TalkingReckless
RealGunner
67 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona - Post Match Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona - Post Match Discussion

Post by MaraVilla Wed 24 Apr 2013, 06:34

i expected us to leak alot of goals today, but didnt think we would be ending going home without a single goal.

end of the day i think this is a good outcome for Barcelona, shows the management how much we need world class defenders.

MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona - Post Match Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona - Post Match Discussion

Post by Real Kandahar Wed 24 Apr 2013, 08:15

likeastar wrote:
Firenze wrote:Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona - Post Match Discussion - Page 5 Tumblr_mlq812v7hv1r4j4v3o1_r1_500
Laughing

Mes que un club

LOL more than a club my arse
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed 24 Apr 2013, 08:53

Anyone got a gif of Mullercus epic block on Alba Proud
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed 24 Apr 2013, 08:59

Barca lacked bite. I suggest signing Suarez. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Wed 24 Apr 2013, 09:11

Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona - Post Match Discussion - Page 5 Barcelonapick_medium

all god damn' day #mens#sport
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed 24 Apr 2013, 09:26

Off-the ball body check is a foul in football.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Wed 24 Apr 2013, 09:32

Toffer Harley wrote:Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona - Post Match Discussion - Page 5 Barcelonapick_medium

all god damn' day #mens#sport

Saw this in the replay's, I dont think ive seen barcelona hard done by a ref like this in a very long time.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed 24 Apr 2013, 09:34

I watched the game as neutral (perhaps a tad pissed with Bayern for robbing Dortmund). Barca barely created any chances and for some 20 minutes I thought Messi was not even on the pitch.

Barcelona is a great team and their fans should be the first to appreciate the way Bayern played.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Wed 24 Apr 2013, 09:35

kiranr wrote:

i'm pretty sure there is a rule that forbids this too:

Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona - Post Match Discussion - Page 5 Handball_medium

...either they didn't serve enough spinach in la masia or alba needs to actually grow a pair. müller would find it hard to make kate moss trip
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed 24 Apr 2013, 09:38

Stop whining, after3 blatant hand balls you can't blame the ref. I know this is hard 4 you, but this is football.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed 24 Apr 2013, 09:42

Utter destruction. Bayern deserved the win period.
Two goals shouldn’t count, yes, but who cares.
Bayern can easily come to Camp Nou and have a walk in the park.
Most complete team I’ve seen since a long time.
Only person I’m sad about I Jupp
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed 24 Apr 2013, 09:47

Toffer Harley wrote:
kiranr wrote:

...either they didn't serve enough spinach in la masia or alba needs to actually grow a pair. müller would find it hard to make kate moss trip

You are claiming it is not a foul by saying Muller did not apply much force. But that is not a relevant argument in this case. He blocked off Alba by stepping into his path off the ball. That is a foul.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed 24 Apr 2013, 09:51

Karanka > Tito
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Wed 24 Apr 2013, 09:51

kiranr wrote:
Toffer Harley wrote:
kiranr wrote:

You are claiming it is not a foul by saying Muller did not apply much force. But that is not a relevant argument in this case. He blocked off Alba by stepping into his path off the ball. That is a foul.

no actually, the only thing i'm claiming is that müller is a freakin legend for f'n up that midget. he should have continued standing over him screaming while robben scores in the background.

still thanks captain obvious!
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Wed 24 Apr 2013, 10:01

Ze germans are getting arrogant

Mean while alexjanosik explains: We didnt win because we didnt want to, they were ok.

alexjanosik wrote:I think the scoreline flatters Bayern a bit.They pummelled us on corners but otherwise werent that great.I think the main difference between the sides was that they just wanted it a hell of a lot more whereas we having won the whole lot just didnt seem to want it as much.And nothing typified it more that their fourth goal.With Dani Alves off injured Pedro should have been covering at RB.Yet there was no one there and Alaba waltzed unopposed to put in a cross.Wont complain about the incorrect calls as thats part of the game,.We just didnt have the desire,they did.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed 24 Apr 2013, 10:08

Toffer Harley wrote:

no actually, the only thing i'm claiming is that müller is a freakin legend for f'n up that midget. he should have continued standing over him screaming while robben scores in the background.

So, you are applauding the foul while at the same time pointing out the injustice of the handball.

kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Wed 24 Apr 2013, 10:15

kiranr wrote:
Toffer Harley wrote:

So, you are applauding the foul while at the same time pointing out the injustice of the handball.

of course i'm applauding the foul, YES Proud ! about the handball i don't care, it's only a testament on how things didn't only go one way and every half way intelligent person would infer that.

just stop trying..
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed 24 Apr 2013, 10:30

Toffer Harley wrote:
kiranr wrote:
Toffer Harley wrote:

of course i'm applauding the foul, YES Proud ! about the handball i don't care, it's only a testament on how things didn't only go one way and every half way intelligent person would infer that.

just stop trying..

Just needed to know how seriously i should consider what you say from now on. You have cleared that up for me now. Thanks.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Wed 24 Apr 2013, 10:34

Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona - Post Match Discussion - Page 5 Tumblr_miauc7GyQg1rldjsfo1_500
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed 24 Apr 2013, 11:06

Müller didn't foul. He was just clumsy Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 24 Apr 2013, 11:15

Any sites with good tactical analysis reviews of the match?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed 24 Apr 2013, 12:03

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2013/04/24/bayern-munich-4-0-barcelona-bayern-produce-an-astonishingly-dominant-performance/

http://spielverlagerung.de/2013/04/24/fc-bayern-munchen-fc-barcelona-40-in-depth/ (in German)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed 24 Apr 2013, 12:07

Yohan Modric wrote:Any sites with good tactical analysis reviews of the match?

Why don't you learn to analyse games yourselves instead f regurgitating other people's opinions?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed 24 Apr 2013, 12:13

The Ostracised One wrote:

Why don't you learn to analyse games yourselves instead f regurgitating other people's opinions?

You have to read in order to learn something.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed 24 Apr 2013, 12:32

Mamad wrote:

You have to read in order to learn something.

Mamad pls
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed 24 Apr 2013, 12:34

Preach brother Preach!!

Jibercus :bow:
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next