Art Morte
Collblanc
Kuru
TalkingReckless
RealGunner
67 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona - Post Match Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona - Post Match Discussion

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:34 am

The Ostracised One wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:Any sites with good tactical analysis reviews of the match?

Why don't you learn to analyse games yourselves instead f regurgitating other people's opinions?

Preach brother Preach!!

Jibercus :bow:

Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona - Post Match Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona - Post Match Discussion

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:38 am

That Muller pick will be a highlight of this season. Alba getting owned like the b*tch he is Proud

That for me is justice Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:40 am

Toffer Harley wrote:Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona - Post Match Discussion - Page 6 Barcelonapick_medium

all god damn' day #mens#sport

LOOOOOL So good :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:40 am

Mullercus Proud
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:43 am

Zealous wrote:That Muller pick will be a highlight of this season. Alba getting owned like the b*tch he is Proud

That for me is justice Proud

QFT

That body check was awesome, makes me wanna play rugby again.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by che Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:01 pm

we definitely need more bodychecks on little shits like alba to learn their place, though i am looking forward to the madrid fanboys being up in arms if someone does the exact thing to di maria today/in the final

on a side note, how the *bleep* does someone bounce off muller, the guy must weigh like 40 kilos
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:06 pm

That's the entire point which makes it even funnier. Müller is like 65kg spread over like 185 cm, the guy weighs nothing, yet that little sissy got launched off Müller by that lazy half a body check like he got falcon punched by the Bane, it was amazing.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:10 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:That's the entire point which makes it even funnier. Müller is like 65kg spread over like 185 cm, the guy weighs nothing, yet that little sissy got launched off Müller by that lazy half a body check like he got falcon punched by the Bane, it was amazing.

Proud

@Che

We don't talk about referees /Roura /Pep / Xavi
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:15 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:Ze germans are getting arrogant

Mean while alexjanosik explains: We didnt win because we didnt want to, they were ok.

alexjanosik wrote:I think the scoreline flatters Bayern a bit.They pummelled us on corners but otherwise werent that great.I think the main difference between the sides was that they just wanted it a hell of a lot more whereas we having won the whole lot just didnt seem to want it as much.And nothing typified it more that their fourth goal.With Dani Alves off injured Pedro should have been covering at RB.Yet there was no one there and Alaba waltzed unopposed to put in a cross.Wont complain about the incorrect calls as thats part of the game,.We just didnt have the desire,they did.

Amazing. This pummeling must've been really hard 4 alex to stomach, I'm sure. But what are you gonna do. Got tactically outfoxed, individually undone, and pressed, run, and shot into the ground. What are people expecting now?

And I sure as hell wouldn't complain about half an inch of offside when my players were doing the volleyball moves in their own box.

But who cares, the match was amazing to watch 4 a neutral, and even better 4 anyone who wanted to see the midgets bullied. So wasn't this some damn fine prime time entertainment 4 most of us?
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:20 pm

u guys make it as though Alba is a 90kg player or something Rolling Eyes

ofcourse he was going to fall, he was after robben & the ball then suddenly gets checked.

Last edited by MaraVilla on Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:28 pm

kiranr wrote:
Toffer Harley wrote:
kiranr wrote:

So, you are applauding the foul while at the same time pointing out the injustice of the handball.

of course i'm applauding the foul, YES Proud ! about the handball i don't care, it's only a testament on how things didn't only go one way and every half way intelligent person would infer that.

just stop trying..

Just needed to know how seriously i should consider what you say from now on. You have cleared that up for me now. Thanks.

Laughing Thx for the confirmation, I needed that. Im sure a lot of ppl who have been butthurt by Barca for 5 years enjoyed that Twisted Evil
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:37 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Amazing. This pummeling must've been really hard 4 alex to stomach, I'm sure. But what are you gonna do. Got tactically outfoxed, individually undone, and pressed, run, and shot into the ground. What are people expecting now?

And I sure as hell wouldn't complain about half an inch of offside when my players were doing the volleyball moves in their own box.

But who cares, the match was amazing to watch 4 a neutral, and even better 4 anyone who wanted to see the midgets bullied. So wasn't this some damn fine prime time entertainment 4 most of us?

Yes, yes it was. Seeing Jessica get the Stockton/Malone treatment was beautiful.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:56 pm

Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona - Post Match Discussion - Page 6 Tumblr_mlr1ax1PHc1ro94ojo1_500
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:01 pm

LMAO Muller is a legend. What a player :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zlatan Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:52 pm

If any confirmation was needed Bayern are now Europe's top dogs, this match dispelled it.

Barcelona's complete lack of depth was glaringly exposed. Yes, they pass it round like game of FIFA in the middle and push hard high up the park - but what when they come up against a team who play well in their midfield too but have more to their game?

Not only is the Catalonian rearguard one of the poorest central defences in Europe, but they play with no width (bar their wingbacks) and they can't play in the air.

They also suffer the criminal inability to counter attack.

Barcelona are built for one style of football and one plan. If they come up against a team who play play nearly as well as they can plus also have wingplay and aerial ability, Barca cannot cope. They have no plan B to revert to. They can't lump up high balls, they can't use driving wingplay - for all the brilliance of Xavi and Iniesta through the middle, it's the only plan they have.

Zlatan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:44 pm

Get INNNN

Never Munchen :bow: :bow:

#lateforthepartyasalways
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuchsteufelswild Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:51 pm

I honestly don't see the foul there. Thomas uses his body fair and square and actually barely has an impact on Alba. Who sees a foul there? It just looks bad because Alba knew Robben was through, is a sissy, and so acted like he got smoked by a double barrel.
Fuchsteufelswild
Fuchsteufelswild
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:55 pm

Muller was very clever, could be seen as a foul but i'm sure people would be up in arms if Licht got a penalty in the first leg against Bayern when he got blatantly blocked. And there was even less contact with Muller and Alba.

Pique should have given away a penalty for hand-ball so this is irrelevant.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:03 pm

Muller spent his whole afternoon before the game watching compilations of Arbeloa bodychecking players without getting callee for it Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:05 pm

That bodycheck used to be normal back in the late 90s to early 00s. I remember Bergkamp doing the same thing once. It was 'allowed' then.

But i am not sure the rules are the same as before. It should have been called a foul. However not that it changes anything.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:16 pm

Good physical battle in this game. Usually the ref panders to their lack of strength by dishing free kicks and yellows everytime they start crying. That hustle by Martinez on iniesta in the first half :bow: bullying barca off the ball :bow: That is how its supposed to be, not falling over and getting free kicks at every minimal cntact
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:53 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Muller spent his whole afternoon before the game watching compilations of Arbeloa bodychecking players without getting callee for it Laughing

Checkbeloa Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6