Art Morte
Collblanc
Kuru
TalkingReckless
RealGunner
67 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona - Post Match Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona - Post Match Discussion

Post by Valkyrja Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:39 pm

Off topic

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moderator action)

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona - Post Match Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona - Post Match Discussion

Post by OLpower Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:41 pm

Will Vilanova stays at the end of the season?

I mean, he is still winning the league easily by a good margin.

But Barcelona are losing the clasicos now and have been trashed in the CL. I think he should be given one more season at least.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:46 pm

Some of you guys just can't help mentioning le Messi v Cristiano eh?

Didn't you read my soft warning towards juveman?

IT APPLIES TO EVERYONE.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:49 pm

RealGunner wrote:Might not come as a surprise but

Aerial Success tonight

Bayern 79%

Barcelona 21%

Lol....and some were hopeful on Bartra's airial ability... :facepalm:

OLpower wrote:Will Vilanova stays at the end of the season?

I mean, he is still winning the league easily by a good margin.

But Barcelona are losing the clasicos now and have been trashed in the CL. I think he should be given one more season at least.

Im pretty sure Tito will get another season....although its clear hes no Pep....although I have no idea who we would bring in if Tito were to leave...

Regarding Alba, I dont blame him, he had a frustrating night, not enough help from Iniesta and body checked by Muller. Btw, not seeing anyone actually saying, if that sort of foul by Muller is foul? Why the hell didnt the ref think so?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:55 pm

the ref didn't give two penalties for bayern in the area. one of them might be debatable, but the other one was clear.

other than that, alba shouldn't make such a feast out of it and fall down like a 12 year old girl. if you're too dumb too make it look like a propper foul then you fail
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:58 pm

I find it a little ridiculous to begin with that one of the world's best football club's manager is someone whose managerial experience is limited to an assistant role at Barcelona plus their B team. Just promoting from within the club because "he is familiar with the philosophy" instead of exploring managerial choices with something under their belt.

Mind you, I'm not exactly convinced that appointing Guardiola was a master stroke by Bayern, either. We'll see - although it'll be very hard to fail with that team.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:07 pm

Art Morte wrote:I find it a little ridiculous to begin with that one of the world's best football club's manager is someone whose managerial experience is limited to an assistant role at Barcelona plus their B team. Just promoting from within the club because "he is familiar with the philosophy" instead of exploring managerial choices with something under their belt.

Mind you, I'm not exactly convinced that appointing Guardiola was a master stroke by Bayern, either. We'll see - although it'll be very hard to fail with that team.

Pep Guardiola's managerial experience consisted of 1 season with the Barca B team. At least Tito has worked extensively with Pep during his entire tenure as Barca coach.

Tito might look bad today but on the whole he's been good and has won a league title in his first season in charge in an injury-stricken year for Barcelona.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:07 pm

I cheered so hard when Muller screened Jordi Alba like that. I can't stand that punk little rat. Koszi Viktor.

Bayern were simply excellent. This team is a complete tactical unit on a mission- they are ruthless and are extremely entertaining. I would like to see them win the CL this time around.

Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:11 pm

omg speechless.... with that result.. i just finished my day from college i am surprised by the result... pleasent surprise.!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:15 pm

Let's not forget that Arsenal beat Bayern 0 - 2 at the Allianz.
Bring Fabregas back where he belongs, he's clearly suffering Proud

CBarca wrote:
Art Morte wrote:I find it a little ridiculous to begin with that one of the world's best football club's manager is someone whose managerial experience is limited to an assistant role at Barcelona plus their B team. Just promoting from within the club because "he is familiar with the philosophy" instead of exploring managerial choices with something under their belt.

Pep Guardiola's managerial experience consisted of 1 season with the Barca B team. At least Tito has worked extensively with Pep during his entire tenure as Barca coach.

Tito might look bad today but on the whole he's been good and has won a league title in his first season in charge in an injury-stricken year for Barcelona.

Pep got the best out of Barca's key players, but they also were in optimal shape during his time. I'm not convinced that Pep is the managerial master mind that he's taken for, not yet. He may be, though, not denying it either.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:26 pm

just saw full highlights... omg bayern raped barca hahahaha they could have scored more....

would have been nice if it was away for Bayern... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:01 am

Villa coming on after Bayern was 4-0 up was disgraceful LOL. I have no idea what Tito was doing tonight or if he did anything at all.

Messi was obviously not interested in running or pressing at all. I mean his biggest contribution in the game was getting put on his ass by Ribery in the build up to Bayern's third goal.

(That Muller pick :bow: The moment Alba falls down and screams while Robben scored will be replayed for many years to come :bow:)

Muller was MotM easily for me although most of the Bayern guys can say they had a good game.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:25 am

Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona - Post Match Discussion - Page 4 Victory-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1342

Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona - Post Match Discussion - Page 4 Dancing-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2692

F***KN YEAH! Proud
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:31 am

http://espnfc.com/blog/_/name/espnfcunited/id/5226?cc=4716

Just saw this and a lot of it spot on especially the second part.... although I really hope for Barca's problem it is really just basic housekeeping stuff that needs to be sorted... and more of just nature 'relaxation' or drop in level in aspects of the club/team....

Im worried about the transfer of Martinez in particular....anybody know why if Barca were really interested in signing him or not, of cos 40M werent cheap and I think many ppl thought it was overvalued... but Bayern able to spend lots of money consistently... and has built up formidable side + Gozte at least next season Shocked
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:30 am

Off topic

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moderator action)
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:33 am

oops, sorry sorry I didn't see the warning I just went straight to the last page. My bad.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:11 am

Barca overstayed their welcome

they should have been out against Milan. They really are an average team when Missi is off form/not playing my gosh
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:11 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Barca overstayed their welcome

they should have been out against Milan. They really are an average team when Missi is off form/not playing my gosh

Da troof right here. Preach.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:44 am

now where are all those who said Juve sucks this that ...

on topic :

1 goal was foul the other because its not allowed players to be obstructed and block this ain't basketball, the other goal was offside but stil bayern deserved the victory even wihtout those goals they would score more. Barcelona was dismantled .....
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:47 am

Only caught the first half in a shitty stream in class. Torrenting the full match as we speak. I cannot wait to watch it. Knowing the result makes it even more intriguing.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Berbatov Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:39 am

http://www.uefa.com/newsfiles/ucl/2013/2009609_tpd.pdf

Messi only got 3 passes from Iniesta. That's pretty shocking.
Berbatov
Berbatov
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Real Betis

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:53 am

ahahaaaaahhhaahhhahhaahhahahhahhahhaaaaaaha.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:54 am

Berbatov wrote:http://www.uefa.com/newsfiles/ucl/2013/2009609_tpd.pdf

Shocked
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:06 am

So when does this LSD wear off, anyone know? Been tripping balls for the past 10 hours...
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:35 am

Berbatov wrote:http://www.uefa.com/newsfiles/ucl/2013/2009609_tpd.pdf

He didnt get a single pass in the final third the whole first half either. it's all his fault Barca lost though and he is a liability rofl

Barca need to ditch these La Mehsia scrubs and splash the cash on quality or they can forget about challenging the CL. Busquets is the last good player to come out of there, its time to look to the talents all around the world to improve the team in defense and players to support Messi in attack.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:34 am

i expected us to leak alot of goals today, but didnt think we would be ending going home without a single goal.

end of the day i think this is a good outcome for Barcelona, shows the management how much we need world class defenders.
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next