Art Morte
Collblanc
Kuru
TalkingReckless
RealGunner
67 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona - Post Match Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona - Post Match Discussion

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:47 pm

This must be Cesc's fault as well /CBarca

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona - Post Match Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona - Post Match Discussion

Post by Targus Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:48 pm

bayern are from another planet, that pace and stamina, great game from bayern,
the CL title belongs to them
Targus
Targus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:49 pm

Tito acted like a segunda coach tonight, so outwitted tactically he made me sad, the great tactician of pep's era my arse rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:50 pm

I can only imagine the hate Roura would be getting if he was still in charge of Barca
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:51 pm

Brady2Moss wrote:I don't care about their workrates, workrates don't score goals.

Bobby Workrate + Carlo Zone = the most inept strike partnership in history? Razz

(I'll show myself out, guys...)
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:51 pm

Pique is an overrated defender by a mile........didn't deserve fifpro at all
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:51 pm

Are we gonna act like Barca were not just robbed by the refs?!!!

-Gomez goal was offside.
-The screen on Alba by Muller allowing Robben a clear road on goal was a clear foul.

Last edited by Brady2Moss on Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:51 pm

Brady2Moss wrote:Tito lost the match for Barca. Putting Sanchez and Pedro together was a clear mistake, since both are rubbish in attack. I don't care about their workrates, workrates don't score goals. At least Villa would've given Messi a bit of space to work his magic. This game was like the Germany vs Argentina game all over again.

Tito = Maradona

I wouldnt go that far I mean Villa doesnt solve the problem every match, hes been quite in many matches recently and works in some situations, and u cant be sure that his intro would of had an impact since Bayern were bossing and their defense is strong. But I agree and conclude now since I wasnt sure b4 about Tito, but he is not Pep, clearly he doesnt have that clear passion and influence and guts for fast and incisive subs in situations like this.... something thats key for a top manager I think?

I hope to hear some experts here's opinions like futbol/sports/dani, etc on how Barca should continue as we are struggling more and more often now vs more and more oppositions and Im not sure but we need to evole again and improve... there are flaws in our game and tika taka for all it's strength has weaknesses beign exposed more and more. I think teams like Bayern are just more flexible and complete whereas we are not.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:53 pm

No,it wasnt an embarassing performance.This is actually how good the team is
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:53 pm

Unreal. Really have no words, absolutely embarrassed by Bayern. If they continue like this they will be taking Europe for awhile. Really bright future for them.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by timzink Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:53 pm

Targus wrote:bayern are from another planet, that pace and stamina, great game from bayern,
the CL title belongs to them

this.

the endurance to play at that intensity for 90 minutes and to marry that with the quality that bayern did - world class

i dont know if they will win the CL though, i reckon real mourinho have got this
timzink
timzink
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:55 pm

Brady2Moss wrote:Are we gonna act like Barca were not just robbed by the refs?!!!

-Gomez goal was offside.
-The screen on Alba by Muller allowing Robben a clear road on goal was a clear foul.

Bayern should have got two penalties and Gomes was onside, it was clearly shown on all slow motions.

By the way, Barcelona got raped, it should have been 6-0 at least.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:55 pm

Milan31 wrote:Unreal. Really have no words, absolutely embarrassed by Bayern. If they continue like this they will be taking Europe for awhile. Really bright future for them.

Guardiola will break their supreme football and try to play them some Tiki Taka clone of boring football.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:56 pm

I won't say anything because we have a game tomorrow and I don't want to tempt fate lol.

I will say that I enjoyed watching this game eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:57 pm

In before jiopsi
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:57 pm

OLpower wrote:
Milan31 wrote:Unreal. Really have no words, absolutely embarrassed by Bayern. If they continue like this they will be taking Europe for awhile. Really bright future for them.

Guardiola will break their supreme football and try to play them some Tiki Taka clone of boring football.
I hope not, Barca had most of the possession and they still lost 4-0 Laughing
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:57 pm

Many,many football fans do not realise this but a better defence much improves attacking play.The fact of the matter is this reault is deserved because lets just look at the team shall we,the defence is shite,Midfield doesnt press and frankly witth our style of play they should not.Oh and the forwards Sanchez's workrate is way overrated and Pedro's pressing is not what it was back then.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:57 pm

Zealous wrote:I won't say anything because we have a game tomorrow and I don't want to tempt fate lol.

I will say that I enjoyed watching this game eco smile

We all did Z

We all did
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:58 pm

Barca with twice as much possession and only 4 shots (1 on target) to show for it

Bayern with 1/2 the possession and 15 shots (7 on target) - 11 corners too

Direct.
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:58 pm

Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona - Post Match Discussion - Page 2 399868_612015958838624_1924686037_n

rofl
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:59 pm

Brady2Moss wrote:Are we gonna act like Barca were not just robbed by the refs?!!!

-Gomez goal was offside.

The calls evened out in the end. There was a penalty from Pique. Alexis's one was unintentional. Also, it does not matter, we created nothing. In such cases, calls go in favor of superior team who creates danger. Bayern deserved the result.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:59 pm

OLpower wrote:

By the way, Barcelona got raped, it should have been 6-0 at least.

I testify.
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:00 pm

Swanhends wrote:Barca with twice as much possession and only 4 shots (1 on target) to show for it

Bayern with 1/2 the possession and 15 shots (7 on target) - 11 corners too

Direct.

I wonder how many will say Barca controlled the game because they had more possession hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:02 pm

I honestly think Tito was shell shocked by what was a ruthless Bayern side. That or, like our dear Bradly2Moss, he too was waiting on Messi magic.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:06 pm

tello wasn't even on the bench Shocked
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:07 pm

What's amusing is that all the guys who are fapping to Bayern tonight, will be the same ones that will be calling Bayern overrated when they lose to either Dortmund/Madrid in the CL final. Laughing

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next