Mario Götze aka Judas (Former Borussia Dortmund #10)

+42
LuckAndWin
AmarillaDirecta
lszanto
CBarca
Tomwin Lannister
Le Samourai
schrutebucks
Pedram
Mr Nick09
Onyx
free_cat
Sri
Casciavit
VanDeezNuts
urbaNRoots
julias
Valkyrja
Mack10
Motogp69
Sushi Master
juventus101
zizzle
nasir6371
BAYERN_MUNICH
ProXima
Albiceleste
halamadrid2
Lex
Blue Barrett
BarcaKizz
SchinnerC
vizkosity
Lupi
McAgger
RealGunner
Emaharg
The Franchise
VivaStPauli
Raptorgunner
che
Jay29
rwo power
46 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mario Götze aka Judas (Former Borussia Dortmund #10) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mario Götze aka Judas (Former Borussia Dortmund #10)

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:06 pm

Lex wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:Apparently his brother is getting bullied out of school and Dortmund ultras have vandalized Marios house.

pretty harsh treatment but how can you not expect some sort of backlash when you sell your clubs brightest young talent to your direct league rivals.
They should be tearing down the houses of their club's board members as well.
If Munich activated his release clause, then it was solely down to Gotze and Dortmund had little say in it
Oh was that it? A release clause? Didn't know the details of the transfer. I'd make the same decision if I were him tbh but he has to deal with whatever comes with it.

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Mario Götze aka Judas (Former Borussia Dortmund #10) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mario Götze aka Judas (Former Borussia Dortmund #10)

Post by Albiceleste Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:07 pm

just double checked on that story about gotzes house being vandalized and eye witnesses say his house is fine so it looks like its just a made up story Laughing

also gotzes lawyer is threatening to sue over people on twitter calling him rat judas etc. rofl

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by ProXima Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:07 pm

BVB fans exaggerating. I know, he said that he can stay in Dortmund to the end of career, he will build house etc. But now ruling $$, and fans behaving as if don't know this.

Contract was signed a long time ago (relatively), big misfortune that it issued at this moment.

ProXima
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Villarreal

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:10 pm

How much was the release clause?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:11 pm

ProXima wrote:BVB fans exaggerating. I know, he said that he can stay in Dortmund to the end of career, he will build house etc. But now ruling $$, and fans behaving as if don't know this.

Contract was signed a long time ago (relatively), big misfortune that it issued at this moment.

Believe me , if it was for the money he would have gone to ManCity or a spanish club.
He just wants to play for the best team in the world, under the best manager of the past 5 years, nothing wrong about that
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ProXima Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:19 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:Believe me , if it was for the money he would have gone to ManCity or a spanish club.
He just wants to play for the best team in the world, under the best manager of the past 5 years, nothing wrong about that

I wrote it wrong. I mean that for modern footballer there are more important values than affection to club, ex. bigger career, fame and succeses. Although Mario in Bayern will earn more money than in BVB.

ProXima
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Villarreal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:21 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:How much was the release clause?
31 million little pieces of green paper, I believe
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:22 pm

37-38 Mil. €
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:33 pm

Gotze just returning home... He was born in Memmingen, Bavaria. He has Bavarian DNA Proud
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:47 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:37-38 Mil. €
Where there other clubs trying to get his signature? I'd assume so?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:48 pm

anyone else expecting him to fail under pep ? smoking
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:37 pm

Well, now Bayern have Judas x 2 with Manuel Neuer and Mario Götze... I guess for once Dortmund and Schalke fans will be in agreement there ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:55 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:37-38 Mil. €
Where there other clubs trying to get his signature? I'd assume so?

According to Sammer Götze had bigger offers than that one from Bayern and he was impressed that Götze didn't take the other offers
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:18 pm

From my experiences, Germans always hats when a player tron their local Bundesliga team goes to Bayern. First Podolski, then Neuer, now Gotze. Its not a bad thing at all though. In fact i undersyand it completely. I just dont agree with how far the ultras go. Oh well. Still don't think Dortmund will really get weaker. Their youth system is amazing, Leitner could explode for all we know, and if push comes to shove, they have a hunk of cash to buy a suitable replacement.

Last edited by juventus101 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:25 pm

Has he already signed some sort of pre-contract or can he still change his mind???

Imagine Dortmund win CL and he changes his mind Proud Like Gerrard did after Istanbul.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:39 pm

It's a done deal.

I can understand the hate, but hey, at least he stayed in Germany and didn't sell out to richer clubs, eh?
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:01 pm

nasir6371 wrote:Gotze just returning home... He was born in Memmingen, Bavaria. He has Bavarian DNA Proud

I was waiting for someone to point out the obvious that he was coming home cheers
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Mario Götze aka Judas (Former Borussia Dortmund #10) - Page 2 Empty Who will replace Gotze.?

Post by Mack10 Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:53 am

Gotze is a key figure in Dortmund, who will be a perfect replacement for him when he departs next season.

Isco
Hermann
Draxler
Ericksen
Kelvin De Byrne
Mack10
Mack10
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mack10 Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:54 am

I went for Isco
Mack10
Mack10
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:08 pm

I'm sure that Klopp will find a way, and not by buying a 30+m player. It's probably Bittencourt or Leitner. The same was said about Sahin, and they found Gundogan who's way better than Nuri.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:58 pm

Exactly. I think they should start giving Leitner and Bittencourt more time in the Bundesliga till the end of the season since the title race is already over, and then next season as well. Even if they both fail they could always buy someone in the winter if its needed or at worst in the summer. Remember what happenned with Sahin, Barrios, and Kagawa though. Those were the three big stars two seasons ago. Then they all left at one point or another and Gotze (who was already doing well), Gundogan, and Lewandowski exploded, arguably all becoming better than their predecessors. Stick to this formula ans BVB will be just fine.

If all the youngsters they already have fail, which I don't see happenning, then there's more options than just these. Isco would be perfect for example but might be a bit expensive, and I don't see Drazler going to Dortmund. I actually think Marko Marin would be a good option. He had a fought time at Bremen the last few years just because he and Pizarro were the only attacking talent they had worth noting so he had to shoulder the creative burden by himself, but when Ozil was there he showed his class. Hes also German, still young, and is a bench player at Chelsea so would relish the opportunity.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:32 am

I would love it if Dortmund could get Isco but I just don't see it happening.

I reckon a good option could be to get De Bruyne and put Reus in behind whatever striker they have next season.

I think expecting Bittencourt to do anything next season is massively unrealistic and from what I've seen from Leitner he looks like he prefers playing deep as opposed to AM. I do think he has the tools to play there though with this vision, passing and agility but again to expect him to fill Goetze's shoes is also unrealistic.
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:41 am

Only someone like Özil, Fabregas etc... could effectively replace Götze's qualities he brings to the team, not one of these youngsters Dortmund already have or the other options mentioned.

However the best option is Isco. But it's very unrealistic so Eriksen would be my choice. Dortmund can get him for 15-20m and Eriksen himself said that he's happy to be linked with a club like Dortmund which means he's willing to join the team if there's strong interest. Rest of the money should be spent on depth signings, a backup CB, backup LB, backup striker etc...
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:41 am

I'm pretty sure that Kloppo will figure out something. As he said in a recent PK - either Dortmund keep the good players, or they will have sufficient money to buy good new players. IMO Klopp is flexible enough to set up a new game plan to work around the Götze loss, so I wouldn't worry too much.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:58 am

Now according to Belgian media, Dortmund have offered Kevin de Bruyne a 5 year contract and are willing to pay 15 million euros for him. Chelsea prefer a loan deal but are tempted by the 15 million euros.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:01 am

If true that is a good move, they could easily go and put Rolls Reus in behind [insert CF] if not Lewy and have Dr Bruyne on that left.

I wonda if Klopp would also consider 433 hmm although I personally think they should stick to the 4231
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next