Mario Götze aka Judas (Former Borussia Dortmund #10)

+42
LuckAndWin
AmarillaDirecta
lszanto
CBarca
Tomwin Lannister
Le Samourai
schrutebucks
Pedram
Mr Nick09
Onyx
free_cat
Sri
Casciavit
VanDeezNuts
urbaNRoots
julias
Valkyrja
Mack10
Motogp69
Sushi Master
juventus101
zizzle
nasir6371
BAYERN_MUNICH
ProXima
Albiceleste
halamadrid2
Lex
Blue Barrett
BarcaKizz
SchinnerC
vizkosity
Lupi
McAgger
RealGunner
Emaharg
The Franchise
VivaStPauli
Raptorgunner
che
Jay29
rwo power
46 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Mario Götze aka Judas (Former Borussia Dortmund #10) - Page 4 Empty Gotze Rap music

Post by Lupi Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:21 pm

Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Mario Götze aka Judas (Former Borussia Dortmund #10) - Page 4 Empty Re: Mario Götze aka Judas (Former Borussia Dortmund #10)

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:09 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2341748/Mario-Gotze-sue-Dortmund-rap-group-Kopfnussmusik.html

What a pussayyyyy
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Mario Götze aka Judas (Former Borussia Dortmund #10) - Page 4 Empty Re: Mario Götze aka Judas (Former Borussia Dortmund #10)

Post by rwo power Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:39 am

Well, no matter what I think of the transfer, but public vulgar insults like that are a no-go, and I think he is right to take action there.

Think about it - would you like to be vulgarly insulted in public, or wouldn't you rather file a legal complaint, too?
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by TAEHSAEN Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:58 pm

No dude. A lot of music groups make parodies out of players. Gotze is a 21 year old, he can take a few hits. If they were making this same video against Ballack or Oliver Kahn, it would be a different story and I'd go to the f**king courts to sue these guys as well. But Gotze is a 21 year old and he just betrayed his club. He deserves all the shit he gets.

Listen, just look at all the interview Reus, Gundogan, etc does. They are all humble people. But whenever Gotze does interviews, he wears like high class animal fur all over his body and he always has an attitude. Hes not humble and I really don't like him. I'm glad hes leaving hes a b*tch. We don't need him. Gundogan can take his place and do much better any day.
TAEHSAEN
TAEHSAEN
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Inter Milan

https://www.youtube.com/TAEHSAEN

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:19 pm

Wow. In my book an insult is still an insult, and there is a reason that one can sue a person who insults someone. There is a huge difference between a parody and a malicious insult, you know.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TAEHSAEN Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:35 pm

I really believe that if this song was aimed at Lewandowski, Reus or Klopp, none of them would pursue legal charges against the group. Especially if they were leaving for Bayern, since they know people are upset.

Gotze is just a filthy rich young kid, who has a huge ego. I really don't like the attitude he throws around and the flashy clothes he wears just to show off to other people. Even Beckham doesn't do as much as this guy does. Just because a group made a song that bashes you, you don't have to sue them for it because you know you deserve it. Only reason Gotze did it is beause of his severe attitude problem. Any other person in BVB probably wouldn't have done the same.

I'm sorry but I cannot respect this man.
TAEHSAEN
TAEHSAEN
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:55 pm

I can assure you, as soon as insults get personal, they all would take action. Especially as one instance that doesn't get shot down immediately would invite numerous others who then also think it is okay.

I know that football is a largely male chauvinist matter for many, but IMO it sets a bad example for kids who follow football, too, if they have to witness such unduly excesses, so taking action is a very wise thing to do.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:35 pm

correct me if i'm wrong , Gotze is not the first player and wont be the last player that goeEs to Bayern from BVB , then why the fans make it any different that previous ones , the song however is an epic one and is in the category of music and that's an art ,The same way that legal action is absurd against a caricature it is the same in this case
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:06 pm

@Epoto

Um, the lyrics are very vulgar and if the video would be shown at the BBC, you could expect a lot of censoring beeps. Stuff like that is far beyond being a parody, it was only written as malicious insult using vulgar wording. If a person is addressed that way, you can't claim "oh, that is just art", it is a violation of the person's rights according to §185 StGB (criminal law code), which in Germany is much stricter than for example in England or the USA.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:20 pm

well vulgar words is sorta  in nature of 'gangster Rap" music as N.W.A" , F the Police
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:42 pm

Epoto wrote:well vulgar words is sorta  in nature of 'gangster Rap" music as N.W.A" , F the Police
Well, if you say something like that you don't address one identifiable person who might consider to take action. BTW, I checked, libel would also be an offense according to US or English law.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TAEHSAEN Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:01 pm

rwo power wrote:
Epoto wrote:well vulgar words is sorta  in nature of 'gangster Rap" music as N.W.A" , F the Police
Well, if you say something like that you don't address one identifiable person who might consider to take action. BTW, I checked, libel would also be an offense according to US or English law.

libel means a false statement.. The guys were just swearing at him so I don't think it applies.

Moreover, I can sue you if I happen to trip in your front yard (where you did not remove ice or left it wet) and I break my leg. However, doesn't mean I will or I should.

Gotze deserves some heat. The fact that he took action shows that he's not willing to hear shit about the crap he did which reflects even poorly on him.

If you can't stand the song, don't do the wrong.
TAEHSAEN
TAEHSAEN
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:29 pm

TAEHSAEN wrote:libel means a false statement.. The guys were just swearing at him so I don't think it applies.
Okay, law terms are definitely not my forte in English, I'm sorry. Let's just say it is illegal in Germany and it even goes against the Penal Code.

TAEHSAEN wrote:Moreover, I can sue you if I happen to trip in your front yard (where you did not remove ice or left it wet) and I break my leg. However, doesn't mean I will or I should.
I guess you are not German then. If someone would break his or her leg due to the street in front of your house not cleaned, you would get sued here for sure and have to pay damages. In Germany you are legally obliged to clean the street / yard before your house and keep it free of snow and ice in winter from 8 o'clock in the morning up to 20 o'clock in the evening.

TAEHSAEN wrote:Gotze deserves some heat. The fact that he took action shows that he's not willing to hear shit about the crap he did which reflects even poorly on him.

If you can't stand the song, don't do the wrong.
Again, there is a difference between "some heat" and public insults. And well, things go both ways - if the band does wrong, they have to live with a possible law suit and fine. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TAEHSAEN Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:40 pm

rwo power wrote:
TAEHSAEN wrote:Moreover, I can sue you if I happen to trip in your front yard (where you did not remove ice or left it wet) and I break my leg. However, doesn't mean I will or I should.
I guess you are not German then. If someone would break his or her leg due to the street in front of your house not cleaned, you would get sued here for sure and have to pay damages. In Germany you are legally obliged to clean the street / yard before your house and keep it free of snow and ice in winter from 8:00 o'clock on up to the evening.

hmm, alright, that's understandable but in US there is no such law that you have to have your streets cleaned. However, if someone gets hurt inside your property, you MAY BE held liable if the opposition lawyer can make the court rule against you.

But I think morally this is unfair. Its just an accident and if the house owner is a good person, he should be morally obligated to help you. If he is a rich person, ok, then he should definitely be required to help you pay your medical expenses, but if it is a poor person, no way on earth should we make that person pay for it as it is not morally correct. I'm not too familiar with this group, but it seems to me that they are not a very rich / famous band.. So incurring a lawsuit is going to be very rough on them..

[PS, you're right, I'm not German and my philosophy dictates that I don't identify with any country as my own.. But since I have to choose a country, I've always went with Germany despite where I lived since I've been supporting Germany since childhood and my favorite club happens to be in Germany as well]
TAEHSAEN
TAEHSAEN
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:47 pm

TAEHSAEN wrote:But I think morally this is unfair. Its just an accident and if the house owner is a good person, he should be morally obligated to help you. If he is a rich person, ok, then he should definitely be required to help you pay your medical expenses, but if it is a poor person, no way on earth should we make that person pay for it as it is not morally correct. I'm not too familiar with this group, but it seems to me that they are not a very rich / famous band.. So incurring a lawsuit is going to be very rough on them..
I guess that is why practically every German has a "Haftpflichtversicherung" - that is an insurance that pays for damages that one accidentally causes somebody else or that person's property.

About the band - well, they knew they did something wrong, but I guess they hoped it would be just ignored. But you can never be sure, and if you insult someone, it can come back to you. (If you call for example a policeman names, you get fined heavily, too, even though the insults that are listed start from rather harmless ones that still cost 500 Euros and upwards. So if you insult other public persons, you can expect similar stuff, too.) They already asked their fans to donate money to them in case it really becomes expensive and it seems they get quite some funds.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Berbatov Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:38 am

Rough translation of the lyrics ... (a lot of swearing)

Spoiler:

When the rappers heard that Götze wants to sue them, they apologized on their Facebook page lol. They already have to pay 70k euros apparently and they are asking for donations.
Berbatov
Berbatov
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Real Betis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4