Mario Götze aka Judas (Former Borussia Dortmund #10)

+42
LuckAndWin
AmarillaDirecta
lszanto
CBarca
Tomwin Lannister
Le Samourai
schrutebucks
Pedram
Mr Nick09
Onyx
free_cat
Sri
Casciavit
VanDeezNuts
urbaNRoots
julias
Valkyrja
Mack10
Motogp69
Sushi Master
juventus101
zizzle
nasir6371
BAYERN_MUNICH
ProXima
Albiceleste
halamadrid2
Lex
Blue Barrett
BarcaKizz
SchinnerC
vizkosity
Lupi
McAgger
RealGunner
Emaharg
The Franchise
VivaStPauli
Raptorgunner
che
Jay29
rwo power
46 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mario Götze aka Judas (Former Borussia Dortmund #10) - Page 3 Empty Re: Mario Götze aka Judas (Former Borussia Dortmund #10)

Post by julias Sat 27 Apr 2013 - 12:01

If true that is a good move, they could easily go and put Rolls Reus in behind [insert CF] if not Lewy and have Dr Bruyne on that left.

I wonda if Klopp would also consider 433 hmm although I personally think they should stick to the 4231

julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Mario Götze aka Judas (Former Borussia Dortmund #10) - Page 3 Empty Re: Mario Götze aka Judas (Former Borussia Dortmund #10)

Post by Mack10 Tue 30 Apr 2013 - 12:39

Dortmund will remain a strong team next season, they might even become stronger.
Mack10
Mack10
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue 30 Apr 2013 - 16:36

Leitner, possibly KDB, haven'T heard any credible Isco link/rumors.
Hermann is too much of a winger, though he would be a great Dortmund signing considering they got no bench. Get a bit of rotation going.

Isco would be brilliant, but TBH I'd give Leitner a shot. Impressed me any time I saw him. Too bad Holtby just moved clubs and Draxler is a Schalke player (and Holtby used to be one) - both of them would've fit the bill as well.

BTW, if I were Dortmund, I'd try if I could get Alexander Merkel on the cheap, but I think he fell off the radar completely in Germany.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue 30 Apr 2013 - 18:36

i dont think they necessarily need to buy anyone.

they could just play a bit of a different system that could accommodate gundogan, sahin, and bender.

with leitner making more appearances its likely he can be the man that steps up if they need an extra midfielder.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue 30 Apr 2013 - 19:07

Alexander Merkel :bow: Proud

Viva, don't you think Leitner is more suited to a deeper position?

Eriksen would be a great replacement, cheap, similar playing style to Gotze. Has a much higher chance of joining BVB, than say Isco.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed 22 May 2013 - 15:24

urbaNRoots wrote:Only someone like Özil, Fabregas etc... could effectively replace Götze's qualities he brings to the team, not one of these youngsters Dortmund already have or the other options mentioned.

However the best option is Isco. But it's very unrealistic so Eriksen would be my choice. Dortmund can get him for 15-20m and Eriksen himself said that he's happy to be linked with a club like Dortmund which means he's willing to join the team if there's strong interest. Rest of the money should be spent on depth signings, a backup CB, backup LB, backup striker etc...
+1

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu 23 May 2013 - 9:57

Who is Hermann?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu 23 May 2013 - 11:11

Patrick Herrmann (22) is a very good, young attacking player at Borussia M'gladbach. He mainly plays on the right wing, but can also be used on the left wing, if necessary, or in the middle.

You might want to watch the U21 Euro in Israel in June - Patrick Herrmann got the call-up by Rainer Adrion. (As a matter of fact, in the Euro you can admire quite some more of the upcoming German youngsters.)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Mario Götze aka Judas (Former Borussia Dortmund #10) - Page 3 Empty Do you think Mario Gotze/Dortmund took advantage of his injury to not play against his future club?

Post by Onyx Thu 30 May 2013 - 2:55

I mean he had a hamstring injury, however he had enough time to recover. Surely he could have done something to play the final. A player would do anything to play in the final.

So do you think he/Dortmund took advantage of the injury to make sure he didn't play against Bayern?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu 30 May 2013 - 3:01

No!! I'm sure any player would do die to play in a CL Final. Especially for their boyhood club no matter if it's against their future employees.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 30 May 2013 - 3:04

shame on you MT :facepalm:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu 30 May 2013 - 3:05

rofl
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by schrutebucks Thu 30 May 2013 - 3:07

Hell no and I think anyone who believes otherwise is dillusional.

His transfer says it all; like nearly all athletes, Götze's loyalties lie with himself and only himself, he'd want the personal glory above all.
schrutebucks
schrutebucks
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu 30 May 2013 - 3:13

Take win yes rofl
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu 30 May 2013 - 3:34

MT If you don't know, Gotze re-injured his hamstring when he did his first training session with the team lol.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu 30 May 2013 - 3:36

Nah, I seriously doubt this.

On Marios level. He wouldn't turn down a chance to win the best club cup in the world now would he? So what if it's against his next club. The best he can hope for in going to Bayern is to compete for the CL and league often. Why not start now?

On Dortmunds level. Why would you not play one of your star players against the team who have taken him away from you? Especially when the stakes are so high.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu 30 May 2013 - 4:25

No.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu 30 May 2013 - 4:29

Ignoring how ludicrous this question is in the first place, judging his reactions during the game, he wanted Dortmund to win quite a lot even though he wasn't even playing and he's heading to Bayern. I'm sure he'd have killed to be out there in a CL final.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Thu 30 May 2013 - 4:31

Nope.

Sad thing is I think with him playing Dortmund might have won it.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by AmarillaDirecta Thu 30 May 2013 - 4:51

Even if he was under the circumstances to choose, hed be an idiot, retard, and imbecile for even trying it lol.
AmarillaDirecta
AmarillaDirecta
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckAndWin Thu 30 May 2013 - 5:13

Perhaps they just don't want to taking any risk to transfer out the INJURED player as well.

I don't see it as yours.

If Gotze play at that night, no advantages for him and his future club. Very Happy
LOSE? Discredit his ability maybe?
WIN? Will create another discredit on him as well. Maybe from Munich's fans.
LuckAndWin
LuckAndWin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by TAEHSAEN Fri 7 Jun 2013 - 3:38

vanDEEZ wrote:i dont think they necessarily need to buy anyone.

they could just play a bit of a different system that could accommodate gundogan, sahin, and bender.

with leitner making more appearances its likely he can be the man that steps up if they need an extra midfielder.

^THIS^

Gundogan can move up to Central Attacking Midfield, Sahin can take his place in Central Midfield.

Reus can move up to Striker and it will be perfect. We just need to buy some substitute players in midfield who can add depth to our squad. Maybe bring back Marin to the BuLi from Chelsea? Also a backup defender of course since Santana is leaving..

---------------------Widenfeller----------------

piszczek---Subotic---Hummels----Schmelzer

-----------Bender------Sahin----------

-Kuba-------Gundogan--------Grosskreutz

--------------Reus--------------------
TAEHSAEN
TAEHSAEN
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Inter Milan

https://www.youtube.com/TAEHSAEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri 7 Jun 2013 - 8:51

KDB for first team. Amini to breakthrough as the back-up / for rotation. :bow:

Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri 7 Jun 2013 - 15:18

Now it looks like Dortmind are going for Christian Tello from Barca. I think this would be a good move. Then if they can hold on to Lewandowski they would have a great team. If not, they find a replacement or could even bring in another AM and put Reus up top. Reus' flexibility helps the team out so much.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri 7 Jun 2013 - 16:20

Reus will replace him as he was trying that for few games.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Mario Götze aka Judas (Former Borussia Dortmund #10) - Page 3 Empty Gotze Rap music

Post by Lupi Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 4:21

Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next