VanDeezNuts
Eivindo
Donuts
BarcaLearning
13 posters

Go down

Tito has to go Empty Tito has to go

Post by BarcaLearning Wed May 01, 2013 9:29 pm

Ok, This game isnt even over. And yet to find out what they have to say about Messi not playing, but we can all guess - Tito has just given up. Although I have no idea what he was trying to achieve in this game? Test ourselves without Messi? If so it failed so miserably cos we again didnt change anything. It is so stubborn the way we play, even its time and again obvious its not working, we STILL play the same way, and its been like that a months and months? It works a lot, but also so often not work vs top sides and each time we just rely on "up our game" to try to win, instead of being flexible and adjusting our strats.

The worst is just the way Tito has handled the situation, this game is just too far, and shows his weakness. Im sorry, its harsh or not, but I just hope Barca do the right thing and let him go after the season. Who to come in is anyones guess though, but if we keep him, it will just continue along this depressing path. I have not seen Barca like this for a longgggg time.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Tito has to go Empty Re: Tito has to go

Post by Donuts Wed May 01, 2013 9:31 pm

I have a feeling he is testing out the players he wants to keep or sell no point in risking an injury to Messi if were going to lose.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed May 01, 2013 9:31 pm

Messi to go clubbing like Ronaldinho now?

Soon to be heard; "I have always admired PSG"
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed May 01, 2013 9:33 pm

<<<<<<<<<<

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed May 01, 2013 9:33 pm

I feel like Messi had a real chance of coming in before the Robben goal, but after that, what's the point?

In any case Tito should stay.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Wed May 01, 2013 9:35 pm

Well, it was always bound to come crashing down some time. Messi with 58 goals, and the next best scorer for Barca with a measly 14 goals lol.

I blame Guardiola for this mess.

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed May 01, 2013 9:36 pm

u cant underestimate a cameo :coffee:
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawky Wed May 01, 2013 9:39 pm

I don't see any manager who can take his place and come with the right philosophy, except for Klopp and Bielsa maybe. I would give him another year, but only if he has the balls to address the problems in the squad (no more Villa - useless today, Fabregas - accepts a lesser role or has to go, Puyol as a back-up and finding a WC CB to replace him etc.).
Hawky
Hawky
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Wed May 01, 2013 9:40 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Ok, This game isnt even over. And yet to find out what they have to say about Messi not playing, but we can all guess - Tito has just given up. Although I have no idea what he was trying to achieve in this game? Test ourselves without Messi?

Messi, sadly, is still injured. There was no reason playing him tonight. Yes, he could have scored 1 or 2 goals, maybe get a assist, but we couldnt keep a cleansheet, so it had no point.

Messi is still injured.
BarcaLearning wrote: It is so stubborn the way we play, even its time and again obvious its not working, we STILL play the same way, and its been like that a months and months? It works a lot, but also so often not work vs top sides and each time we just rely on "up our game" to try to win, instead of being flexible and adjusting our strats.

This is how we play - at la masia we get learned to play exactly the same way the A team plays. Nothing will be changed. A couple of things have been dropped since Pep left:
/ 6 second rule: Player to looses the ball chases it for 6 seconds to retreive it.
/ 3-1 pressing: Press with 3 players at the player with the ball.
/ Triangle: We dont make as much triangles as we did before.
/ Fast passing: Today you saw it again. The fast passing from the back, trough midfield to the attackers is gone. We wait too long to pass, giving the opponent the chance to read the passes and intercept.

Hunger: We also lost this. Look at the amount of prices we have won in the last year. You loose the hunger for these prices, its natural. You always need to loose to get fired up again.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed May 01, 2013 9:41 pm

Whats annoyed me the most in this game was just I think Tito was cowardly to be honest, we should of done something and tried something when we just didnt. Just nothing. Just gave up.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed May 01, 2013 9:43 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I feel like Messi had a real chance of coming in before the Robben goal, but after that, what's the point?

In any case Tito should stay.

I dont agree with this, so just to let our best player stay on the bench and not play, it doesnt make sense.

I doubt Messi is injured and not fit enough to play? Otherwise wont even be named on the bench.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed May 01, 2013 9:45 pm

Collblanc wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:Ok, This game isnt even over. And yet to find out what they have to say about Messi not playing, but we can all guess - Tito has just given up. Although I have no idea what he was trying to achieve in this game? Test ourselves without Messi?

Messi, sadly, is still injured. There was no reason playing him tonight. Yes, he could have scored 1 or 2 goals, maybe get a assist, but we couldnt keep a cleansheet, so it had no point.

Messi is still injured.
BarcaLearning wrote: It is so stubborn the way we play, even its time and again obvious its not working, we STILL play the same way, and its been like that a months and months? It works a lot, but also so often not work vs top sides and each time we just rely on "up our game" to try to win, instead of being flexible and adjusting our strats.

This is how we play - at la masia we get learned to play exactly the same way the A team plays. Nothing will be changed. A couple of things have been dropped since Pep left:
/ 6 second rule: Player to looses the ball chases it for 6 seconds to retreive it.
/ 3-1 pressing: Press with 3 players at the player with the ball.
/ Triangle: We dont make as much triangles as we did before.
/ Fast passing: Today you saw it again. The fast passing from the back, trough midfield to the attackers is gone. We wait too long to pass, giving the opponent the chance to read the passes and intercept.

Hunger: We also lost this. Look at the amount of prices we have won in the last year. You loose the hunger for these prices, its natural. You always need to loose to get fired up again.

I understand that. But thats just the basis. In the competition today, that ideal isnt enough, there is so much advanced tactics and things u need to add to it. Otherwise it is just flawed. As u mentioned Pep did that, whereas Tito seems like too simplistic.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 01, 2013 9:45 pm

Why would he use Messi? They were losing 4-0 there was NO WAY that BArca would score 5 and Bayern 0 esp after that ( sorry to say this) shitty defense...

If anything it was good move to let messi have rest and recover fully
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed May 01, 2013 9:53 pm

I neve seen Messi out that long, and prematch even Tito said Messi will be counted on and can rely on him to turn it around.

I guess I should learn that managers and footballers alike usually dont tell the truth when talking to the press though Very Happy

The final thing I gotta say is again - Barca won change their style, but we need to build upon the basic philosophy to produce a formula that actually works and is competitive in today's competition. Otherwise, we will get left behind while the other clubs go further and further ahead of us.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed May 01, 2013 9:57 pm

He should be given 1 more season. That would give him time to buy players, fix the tactics etc. If he can't do it next season, then he should be replaced by someone more experienced.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed May 01, 2013 10:00 pm

Sorry but a manager who doesn't use his subs or change tactics when his current line-up has had 0 shots on target is inept. Should he be given one more season? If you like watching Barcelona get raped, yes.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed May 01, 2013 10:08 pm

He won the League and got to the CL final in his first season.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed May 01, 2013 10:22 pm

His name is Pito.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed May 01, 2013 10:31 pm

Sorry that you missed the wagon, maybe you should change your username to BayernLearning.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed May 01, 2013 10:35 pm

Pedram wrote:Sorry that you missed the wagon, maybe you should change your username to BayernLearning.

Troll as usual :facepalm:
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed May 01, 2013 10:36 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:
Pedram wrote:Sorry that you missed the wagon, maybe you should change your username to BayernLearning.

I'm doing the same thing you did last night, i could do worse tho. hmm
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed May 01, 2013 10:38 pm

One season is long time in a top club nowadays.... the main reason is it is evident he doesnt bringing something new to the side and is losing the motivation and level we have been at in the past few years. His showing in the big occasions have let down.

I think we won the league in the first half of the season along with Real havign their own problems, in the CL we have been far from impressive overall. His health issue with all due respect is another factor.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed May 01, 2013 10:38 pm

Pedram wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:

I'm doing the same thing you did last night, i could do worse tho. hmm

What thing? Yea u could go on if u like, just see what happens :whistle:
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content