Valkyrja
halamadrid2
Zealous
SuperMAG
Onyx
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Real Madrid vs Valladolid discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Valladolid discussion

Post by chad4401 Sun May 05, 2013 7:02 pm

agreed higs is a class player and tbh i never really forgave him for that lyon game, its been hard to cause he hasn't proven anything after that(CL)

chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Valladolid discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Valladolid discussion

Post by sportsczy Sun May 05, 2013 7:10 pm

The strange thing is that the crowd cheered everyone and showed they appreciated their effort against Dortmund... and then booed Mou which is more than ok... and then Higuin (wtf).

If you are going to blame a player for the CL loss, they should have booed Pepe.

So either the crowd is very confused or i'm very confused. Either or both is highly probably lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun May 05, 2013 7:24 pm

sportsczy wrote:The strange thing is that the crowd cheered everyone and showed they appreciated their effort against Dortmund... and then booed Mou which is more than ok... and then Higuin (wtf).

If you are going to blame a player for the CL loss, they should have booed Pepe.

So either the crowd is very confused or i'm very confused. Either or both is highly probably lol.

sports i feel higs is getting booed cause the fans at the game are probably tired of his tendency to miss 1v1 in big games he has missed a lot and some of those games we won anyway but this time wasn't the case and everything came full circle in the end, but i also believe he wont get booed anymore after this
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun May 05, 2013 8:49 pm

Well we might actually have a chance for La Liga with the way Barca is playing lol.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun May 05, 2013 10:00 pm

sportsczy wrote:HM2 did Z on last page...

But in any case, i don't like booing unless it's justified. For example, CR7 saying he's "unhappy" deserved to get booed. Mou for being a general arse to all of Spain lol deserves to get booed. Any player that looks like he's walking out there deserves it too.

But otherwise... if you're gonna boo, stay home and do it.

Neither Benz nor Higuain deserve any boos right now. Benz deserved it when he got fat; but not since. These 2 guys have it harder than any top shelf CFs in the world. Yet they've never said one harsh word in public about anyone or each other... always stayed very pro.

When and if Higuain leaves (i think it's stupid if you're just going to buy another WC CF btw and create the same situation), then he should be cheered and thanked. He's given it everything he has.

I've said before how much I respect Benzema for not making a big drama out of not being an automatic starter despite that being his main goal.

Deserved to get booed when he was Fatty Mcnuggets but not now.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 05, 2013 10:16 pm

If players play hard and are pro, there's no reason to boo them. They're human beings... sometimes, you can try as hard as you can and you don't get the results. No need to disrespect them for that. IF they're not good enough, sell them and wish them well. I don't see how Higuain deserves any grief... just baffles me that one.

My only criticism for Higuain is his game... but i have nothing but respect for him as a professional and as a rep for Madrid.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun May 05, 2013 10:23 pm

If I can add to your point fans at Madrid always ask for loyalty and players who understand "Madridismo" but the fans don't actually have any loyalty to any of the players they demand from. Booing Higuain only made no sense to me, if they booed the whole team fair enough at least it's a statement and not scapegoating.

Higuain has been nothing but a role model at Madrid for almost 7 years he deserves better than that. Also I'm disappointed none of the squad defended him after the game, extremely poor from them not to stick up for him. You have Pepe speaking out defending Casillas when he doesn't need defending but not a peep for Gonzalo, that's just not right.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2