Ausi90
Mr Nick09
Mamad
RealGunner
DeletedUser#1
53 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Mourinho sacked !! - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourinho sacked !!

Post by sportsczy Mon May 20, 2013 8:20 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Oh and in a rightrous world, an actual candidate shows up at RM elections and whoop perez's arse upside down.
there is as much of a chance of that happening as me getting younger
There are ways to look younger :coffee:

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 20, 2013 8:21 pm

Gil wrote:So the Spanish hatred for the Portuguese is why it took Madrid fans nearly 2 years to fully embrace Ronaldo?

Makes sense now.

didn't take them long to love Pepe
sportsczy wrote:For me... Rafa Benitez because he a madridista and knows how to manage a big club. Tired of mercenary managers.

this
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Mon May 20, 2013 8:21 pm

Crimson wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
RealGunner wrote:To the madrid fans

Who would be your ideal replacement for Mourinho ?
Ideally, Laudrup, because he is class personified, former madridista, can command respect from star players in madrid imo, very good tactician, can coach talent etc..

2) Rafa. top man, suspect man management skills but he is a madridista at heart, and i know he will work his socks off for us. brilliant football mind, extremely efficient manager, with our budget he will thrive imo.

i dont want to mention the likes of Klopp now because i feel like we need something close to home.

Laudrup said he will never coach a top club though because he does not like the pressure and limelight that goes with it :<

Madrid: "..$$$$$$$$$$$$$"

Laundrup: "...Where do I sign.."
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 20, 2013 8:22 pm

VendettaRed07 wrote:Bad decision by Mou making it so obvious that he wanted to leave to the point that Madrid had no choice but to sack him. Should have waited another year. See what he could have accomplished.

If he really wanted the chelsea job it would have been available next year or the year after anyway. No reason to rush. He'll never get to coach a team like Madrid again or even chelsea if things don't go well there.

Getting sacked here and ending on a bad note is going to seriously limit his future.

What makes you think that Real Madrid wanted to keep him ?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Mon May 20, 2013 8:25 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
VendettaRed07 wrote:Bad decision by Mou making it so obvious that he wanted to leave to the point that Madrid had no choice but to sack him. Should have waited another year. See what he could have accomplished.

If he really wanted the chelsea job it would have been available next year or the year after anyway. No reason to rush. He'll never get to coach a team like Madrid again or even chelsea if things don't go well there.

Getting sacked here and ending on a bad note is going to seriously limit his future.

What makes you think that Real Madrid wanted to keep him ?

Well I mean, if he didn't act the way he did all season and TRY to get sacked, I don't see why you wouldn't. Obviously they didn't want to now because of what hes done.

I just think a lot of the stuff hes done this year was because he wanted to leave. I just think it was really dumb of him to do that. Just coming off of a record breaking La Liga campaign and coming close to getting to the CL final two years in a row, I think giving it one more shot wouldn't have been out of the question.

I think Laundrup might be the best choice, But I don't think hes quite ready right now. Maybe by next season he will be, I think It might have been better for both parties to wait

Last edited by VendettaRed07 on Mon May 20, 2013 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon May 20, 2013 8:27 pm

Benitez is shit... If I was a madrid fan I'd rather Toril take over.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon May 20, 2013 8:30 pm

Rafa, VDB and Laudrup the preferred choices for you guys then.

I was thinking about Pepe Mel. Having watched most of Betis this season, he has really impressed me. Both tactically and man management wise. I don't know if Madrid might be too big for him but a decent shout.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon May 20, 2013 8:31 pm

banana banana banana
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon May 20, 2013 8:33 pm

gondov wrote:

Tito chased mou out of Spain Laughing
Laughing
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon May 20, 2013 8:34 pm

RealGunner wrote:Rafa, VDB and Laudrup the preferred choices for you guys then.

I was thinking about Pepe Mel. Having watched most of Betis this season, he has really impressed me. Both tactically and man management wise. I don't know if Madrid might be too big for him but a decent shout.

rg really do love the one-seaon wonder hits Proud

guess Rene Gerard was the best French manager this time last season :coffee:

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon May 20, 2013 8:36 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Rafa is high on the list too, hopefully PSG can successfully keep Carlo. guys like Toril have no shot and Klopp isnt leaving Dortmund this year.
Klopp isn't leaving Dortmund next year either. He honours his contracts as proven at Mainz before.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Mon May 20, 2013 8:36 pm

Good decision for everyone involved. Mou wants to go to Chelsea, Real Madrid want a new manager Thumbs up
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by che Mon May 20, 2013 8:36 pm

just in time for dat morale boost against sociedad banana
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon May 20, 2013 8:50 pm

che wrote:just in time for dat morale boost against sociedad banana

You'll probably bottle it and lose at Sevilla anyway. Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by che Mon May 20, 2013 8:51 pm

as if an emery-coached team could ever beat a top 6 opponent Laughing
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon May 20, 2013 8:54 pm

I'd go with Heynckes/Klopp, the one who wins the CL being 1st choice.

Laudrup recently signed a contract, del Bosque apparently said Spain was his last job and Benitez isn't really that good.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 20, 2013 8:57 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:I'd go with Heynckes/Klopp, the one who wins the CL being 1st choice.

Laudrup recently signed a contract, del Bosque apparently said Spain was his last job and Benitez isn't really that good.

Laughing

how are heynkes and klopp good enough but not benitez? if this was the same year benitez whooped us 4-0 with pool you would be screaming his name
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon May 20, 2013 9:03 pm

Yohan Modric. the epitome of a true robot Proud

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon May 20, 2013 9:07 pm

Harry Redknapp wrote:

Laudrup then is also a one-season hit as before Swansea his managerial record and tactics were downright awful
Yohan Modric wrote:I'd go with Heynckes/Klopp, the one who wins the CL being 1st choice.

:facepalm:
rwo power wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Rafa is high on the list too, hopefully PSG can successfully keep Carlo. guys like Toril have no shot and Klopp isnt leaving Dortmund this year.
Klopp isn't leaving Dortmund next year either. He honours his contracts as proven at Mainz before.

That's nice and all but at Mainz, he wasn't exactly bombarded with the choices of joining elite clubs like Barca, Real, United, Chelsea etc.

Contracts and word don't mean anything these days as just recently proven by Goetze or countless other managers and players.

As of now his word has the structural integrity of gelatine when it comes to the media.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon May 20, 2013 9:09 pm

Benitez hasn't won a major trophy in a long time. He just has a few traits which suit Real Madrid. We'd simply be settling for Benitez. His name doesn't really stand out currently. He's not the best, but he could work.

If a top EPL club was looking for a manager, Benitez wouldn't be the best candidate. However since La Liga is kinda weaker, Benitez could work. However with what Heynckes has done this year and Klopp in recent years, I think they would be better choices.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon May 20, 2013 9:14 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Benitez hasn't won a major trophy in a long time. He just has a few traits which suit Real Madrid. We'd simply be settling for Benitez. His name doesn't really stand out currently. He's not the best, but he could work.

If a top EPL club was looking for a manager, Benitez wouldn't be the best candidate. However since La Liga is kinda weaker, Benitez could work. However with what Heynckes has done this year and Klopp in recent years, I think they would be better choices.

Ignoring the idiotic part of your post, Heyneckes had not won anything major for years and year, before Bayern gave him the job 2 years ago. Conte was sacked by a serie B club before Juve gave him the job. and I could go on. Not to mention Rafa won a trophy 10 days ago :coffee:

Klopp was relegated to Bundesliga B, when BVB offered him the job.

and yes, I know plenty of City fans (on Bluemoon) who much prefer Rafa to take over from Mancini than Pellegrini.

In short, you need to be re-formatted.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 20, 2013 9:15 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Benitez hasn't won a major trophy in a long time. He just has a few traits which suit Real Madrid. We'd simply be settling for Benitez. His name doesn't really stand out currently. He's not the best, but he could work.

because mourinho who was supposed to be the best worked so well...:facepalm:

this is the same benitez that just won the europa league after 4 months of work we are talking about? laughable stuff mate.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Mon May 20, 2013 9:16 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Harry Redknapp wrote:

Laudrup then is also a one-season hit as before Swansea his managerial record and tactics were downright awful
I wouldn't call his time with Getafe awful. Quarterfinals in the Uefa cup (lost on extra time to Bayern) and to the final in CdR with Getafe is pretty good if you ask me. Of course his success with Spartak and Mallorca doesn't look very good but neither of them are the easiest place to be.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by King Meyy Mon May 20, 2013 9:17 pm

Benitez won the europa league and knows the spanish league well having won titles during your galacticos years 2wice...He was the only manager recently to break the Barca-Real monopoly on spanish's top football crown...

He won the champions league with liverpool,reached the final once again as well..

Never had the funds he might get at your club and has signed quality players like torres if he has the money he will identify the players...

Is tactically astute.

You would actually be lucky to have him though his recent reputation is kinda poor in the public area...

King Meyy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon May 20, 2013 9:24 pm

Madrid should just give Benitez the job. It's the sensible thing to do.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Mon May 20, 2013 9:27 pm

Erm wasnt Rafa the manager of the EL Winning Chelski?! Rolling Eyes
And how exactly is La Liga weaker than the EPL?? Plz explain.
I'd be very pleased with Rafa. The man is proven both in spain and Europe. Klopp is obviously a good coach, but his experience is limitd to Germany, and i dont think he'll last long under Perez's constant tinkering. Also, its only this year Klopp has made an impact in Europe after 2 straight years of failure. The cynic in me is still yet to be won over by him.
Rafa has his flaws but make no mistake about it, the man is amazing at managing a squad. He is in no way a step down to either Klopp or Heynckes. But then again i wouldn't expct any better from you
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next