Ausi90
Mr Nick09
Mamad
RealGunner
DeletedUser#1
53 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Mourinho sacked !! - Page 7 Empty Re: Mourinho sacked !!

Post by Donuts Tue May 21, 2013 10:01 am

I like how fast Madrids went from loving the man to hating him <3
except Nick of course he called it since day one.

Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue May 21, 2013 10:09 am

meh good riddance i say, mou loved drama too much just dont know when to stop and just coach
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue May 21, 2013 10:40 am

McAgger wrote:
Zealous wrote:
McAgger wrote:

Don't really care anymore. My hate for the man has reached unexplainable levels. Why would I wish him good luck anyhow? He's been nothing but a dickhead

You've never met him so there's no way you could possibly know that hmm

Oh I'm sorry I didn't know hating on Spain, on journalists, on players, poking his peers in the eye, acting like god, destroying careers (Adan), quarreling with his whole team, completely benching legends for personal agendas, etc, were considered acts of kindness in Portugal. You totally got me there Z.

You're not Spanish, journalists are leeching scum, players on our squad were unfocused and lazy this year, Tito is not Jose's peer :trololol: (the eye poke was childish though no doubt) and it's not like he was the reason Tito got cancer ffs, he's an elite legendary coach, Adan's career was always to be a back up why are you acting like he "destroyed" his career when it was the press that made him a sub-human, quarrels happen in the real world it's up to adults to move past that (he messed up here tbh), benching Iker was justified in my eyes since Lopez was playing well and it's not like Iker was complaining when he was undisputed starter and the substitute goalkeeper barely played more than oe game a season.

Mou isn't perfect, in fact he's far from perfect but he's good at his job and I'm sad he couldn't get more support because I think we had a good thing going with him.

Him leaving makes sense though and I'll support him wherever he goes. If he was a "dickhead" he would have demanded the millions in compensation he would have got had he been fired but he didn't, lots of people in football that are seen as nice guys would have taken the money before wiping the drool off their mouth.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue May 21, 2013 10:49 am

Good luck to whoever the next guinea pig is that gets the "privilege" of dealing with spoiled-brat fans, prima-donna players and a media of soulless vultures managing Madrid
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue May 21, 2013 11:00 am

Still not sure why anyone likes him.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 21, 2013 11:08 am

El Gunner wrote:So basically this means Chelsea's got next season's PL wrapped up...

Unless Mourinho is given the license to totally rework the squad in his image in one window i don't think so.

Can see them struggling purely on the basis that they don't have the players to suit Mourinho's style of football.

Again Chelsea do things without any sense..... first buy Mata, Hazard and Oscar while thinking its smart to not sort out the pivot at all and buying a striker who doesn't compliment the attacking trio and finally getting a manager who doesn't suit their players.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue May 21, 2013 11:09 am

CBarca wrote:Still not sure why anyone likes him.
Because he wins them trophies and lots of them I mean he almost got more then Atletico Madrid in his three years incharge.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Tue May 21, 2013 11:26 am

CBarca wrote:Still not sure why anyone likes him.

Well, he is Porto's most successful manager...ever eco smile
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue May 21, 2013 12:57 pm

cheers

What happened to the support here for this man? Mou used to be a beloved figure by a good portion of Madrid fans, because he was the man who had them competing with Barca toe to toe. Anyway, I don't know if Madrid will get worse than they were this season, seems unlikely.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue May 21, 2013 1:55 pm

Mourinho sacked !! - Page 7 Party-Time
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 21, 2013 4:31 pm

He couldn't have demanded anything Z. If Madrid wanted, they could have put him in charge of Castilla or Castilla C and waitd for Chelsea to pay up like Inter did with us (we paid 8.5 mil for Mou). Actually, i think Mou made things so awful that it would be impossible for Madrid not to release him.

Scum of the earth this man. Hope Madrid peeps have their rotten vegetables ready for him before he leaves. Throw in some eggs too. A shoe or 100 wouldn't be out of place.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue May 21, 2013 7:37 pm

3 years is a long time

Only in your clock Perez Laughing (though it's a millennium for Abra)
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue May 21, 2013 7:54 pm

Zealous wrote:Wording is off. He's leaving by way of mutual agreement and he hasn't asked for any compensation.

Good bye Mou, I still love you Sad

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Confirmed: 2 season manager.

Harsh but I'd rather have two successful years than none at all hmm

2 succesful seasons? really? I thought success meant more than a CDR trophy for you guys
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Tue May 21, 2013 9:40 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:[quote="Kamikaze692"Erm wasnt Rafa the manager of the EL Winning Chelski?! Rolling Eyes
And how exactly is La Liga weaker than the EPL?? Plz explain.
I'd be very pleased with Rafa. The man is proven both in spain and Europe. Klopp is obviously a good coach, but his experience is limitd to Germany, and i dont think he'll last long under Perez's constant tinkering. Also, its only this year Klopp has made an impact in Europe after 2 straight years of failure. The cynic in me is still yet to be won over by him.
Rafa has his flaws but make no mistake about it, the man is amazing at managing a squad. He is in no way a step down to either Klopp or Heynckes. But then again i wouldn't expct any better from you

Europa League isn't the CL. Also he barely just won it from a corner in the last minute.

La Liga is kinda weaker because Real Madrid/Barca can just beat the Valladolid's, Osasuna's, Granada's etc etc every week due to their superiority. This means any manager could win La Liga. There's 2 elite teams in La Liga.

EPL has like 5/6 top sides and all the other mid table sides are more competitive than the La Liga mid table sides.

Benitez hasn't won anything significant since 2005. However an advantage of Benitez is he does have the experience so he could learn from his mistakes and succeed at Real Madrid. Especially considering it'll be easier in La Liga and with all the resources he'll have available at Real Madrid.

In terms of Klopp/Heynckes, it would kind of be a progression from Mourinho. Both of them would most likely improve our tactical side, possession, pressing etc etc. [/quote]

When Rafa took over, chelsea were already out of the UCL. He won what he could, while reaching the Semis of the other 2 cups available. Also rafa won the FA Cup in 2006 or is that not a big trophy now?
Doesn't matter that he won it in the last minute or won it 5-0. Fergie's 2 european triumphs were far more dramatic than Chelsea's, so what do u say about that? Is he also a European failure?

The bit about epl having 6 (SIX!!) challengers is bull shite of the highest order, which you've evidently pickd up from the scrub media. Its always 2 teams fighting out for the title, sometimes a third, and all the othrs going for the 4th place trophy. When was the last time the EPL had 5/6 GENUINE cöntendrs? Plz Rolling Eyes
Even that fact doesnt make Epl tougher than La Liga. In La Liga, for Real Madrid and Barca a win is expectd, a draw is like a loss, and a defeat is cataclysmic. That makes it as tough as the supposed 6 race EPL.
If u think Klopp (until this season a european failure) is better than a man with 2 CL Finals (1 victorious), 2 UEFA Cups than i dont know what to say to u. Also if u think Klopp can improve our possession stats, ur in for a big surprise mate. His Dortmund don't exactly carve out opposition defences. Osram Heynckes is gonna retire. And he's already failed once with Real. No point in going for a part deux.
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by goonbrain Tue May 21, 2013 9:49 pm

Real Madrid sacking Mou before he can even resign :bow:
goonbrain
goonbrain
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 21, 2013 9:54 pm

As Eddie Murphy famously said on Saturday Night Live (referring to his fictional wife): "Yes boy and girls, she left me today.... so glad the bitch is gone."
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Tue May 21, 2013 10:03 pm

Mou was never gonna resign. I for one, would like to thank him for re-establishing us as an European Elite and for Varane. As Uncle Flo and Zealous' sig says, he's not a failure, but not a success either.
As they say in WWE, i wish u the best in ur Future Endeavours eco smile
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue May 21, 2013 10:28 pm

So hiring Rhinosmouth and co. cost 20mil, his salary was 10mil and his assistants 5mil per season, which without any divorce package would make the cost of this adventure

65.000.000,00 €

Razz

Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue May 21, 2013 10:33 pm

Harmonica wrote:So hiring Rhinosmouth and co. cost 20mil, his salary was 10mil and his assistants 5mil per season, which without any divorce package would make the cost of this adventure

65.000.000,00 €

Razz

I do not think RM minded spending money if the success is guaranteed. The problem is that the success was not achieved, and beside the money, they payed with their reputation as well. Pretty bad deal considering everything!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:13 am

che wrote:as if an emery-coached team could ever beat a top 6 opponent Laughing

Negrito ffs :bow:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7