lszanto
MaraVilla
Loshijosdequien
windkick
The Sanchez
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OFFICIAL: Neymar Signs for Barça - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Neymar Signs for Barça

Post by BarcaKizz Sun May 26, 2013 10:10 am

Also... "ONLY person".

Half the world thinks he is going to flop mate... Since we're fans, its kind of understandable why we are trying to look at things hopefully/positively.

BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: Neymar Signs for Barça - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Neymar Signs for Barça

Post by danyjr Sun May 26, 2013 10:25 am

I could suggest a fantasy signing (such as or Agüero or Müller), but Suárez is the most achievable target.

The only good thing I see about Neymar joining Barcelona is that Iniesta will not be shifted to the sides any more.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun May 26, 2013 10:27 am

And I just found this
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun May 26, 2013 12:27 pm

There's always one know it all isn't there,.....

Anywa moving on. I'm glad we need someone badly and he was a logical option which we have done fast and not overpaid it seems.

My thoughts are, we have to unleash him and give him some freelance...we may aswell not signed him if not.

I expect someone who will have to adjust to not bein able to do certain things. Say goodbye to stopping the ball in the corner and waiting for 10 seconds to own somone. But that aside I believe people will be impressed with ablity to link with others and finding someone.

He's not a 9 but 20 goals would be very nice, that and ability in the 1 v 1 will give us something we need.

I also think he will work harder defensively than people think.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun May 26, 2013 12:51 pm

danyjr wrote:Good, in a year people will realise I was right and 90% of posters on this section were wrong.

Alexis 2.0, bookmarked. :coffee:

Your prediction will utterly flop.
Neymar will do well, he's no Malexis.
Don't expect him to be the new Messi, but he will be a better Villa before injury. Surely scoring much more than Malexis and being able to take on a player sometimes.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun May 26, 2013 1:26 pm

So our left side is now Neymar and Alba with Iniesta covering... fml if we don't sign a defensive LB.

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Sun May 26, 2013 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 26, 2013 1:31 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:So our left side is now Neymar and Alba with Iniesta covering... fml if we don't sign a defensive LW.

Defensive LW? surely Sanchez/Pedro could do that job when its necessary.

Unless you mean defensive LB of course in which case i agree.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun May 26, 2013 1:32 pm

Corrected. It's not going to happen though with Adriano re-signed til 2017.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun May 26, 2013 1:37 pm

I don't think its any bigger problem when Tello or Villa plays, I think Neymar will work to their level.

Bigger than him is the entire team, our pressing needs to return. Look at Dortmund did early on vs Bayern..fantastic pressing. They have better atheletes than us I admit but half if it is simply organasation....which we shockingly lack.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun May 26, 2013 1:40 pm

Our Cadet B presses better than us.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 26, 2013 1:41 pm

The Franchise wrote:I don't think its any bigger problem when Tello or Villa plays, I think Neymar will work to their level.

Bigger than him is the entire team, our pressing needs to return. Look at Dortmund did early on vs Bayern..fantastic pressing. They have better atheletes than us I admit but half if it is simply organasation....which we shockingly lack.

Agreed, won't matter if you signed Thiago Silva and Felipe Luis if the pressing is still non-existent.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun May 26, 2013 2:49 pm

all his goals and assists in 2013

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sun May 26, 2013 4:49 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/3194/video/2013/05/26/4005453/neymar-barcelonas-newest-star?ICID=CP_125

nice video here. a little bit of individualism but shows freat technique as well.
on the flopping part I was one of the critics since he was first mention and I would be delighted if the kid proves me wrong.

If he manages to score around 20 and he shows good workrate i will be really really pleased.

In any case, we got him early, cheap and it didn't actualy become a huge saga which is a great move from the board
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun May 26, 2013 8:36 pm

http://www.fcbcule.com/2013/05/neymar-crying-before-last-game-santos.html
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Mon May 27, 2013 7:08 pm

Some of the media are saying that as part of this transfer we are also paying E30m to Neymar which is apart from his wages. I cannot understand this at all. Could anyone please throw some light on it.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon May 27, 2013 7:10 pm

Source: http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/neymar-to-cost-barcelona-a-whopping-e72m-in-total/

Barcelona confirmed that they had reached an agreement to sign the Brazil international last week and that he would arrive in the Catalan capital on Monday to sign a five-year contract.

However, neither Barca or Santos are yet to release a true figure regarding the transfer fee but it is reported by AS that it could be anything up to €72m.

The Catalans are believed to have paid €28m for the players signature but with fees being paid to €32m to Peixe which will then be split up between two investment funds and a further €40m signing on fee, it is closer to that reported fee of €72m.

Neymar will sign a five-year deal at Camp Nou on Monday and is expected to be showcased to the club’s fans over the next coming days
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Mon May 27, 2013 7:18 pm

"€40m signing on fee"? Shocked

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon May 27, 2013 7:20 pm

I blame those *bleep* third party ownerships. You end having to pay everyone and there mom to get a player Mad
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Mon May 27, 2013 7:25 pm

windkick, thanks for the info but can you understand why there is a sign on fee here and that too such a huge amount unlike what happens in other transfers in football.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon May 27, 2013 7:30 pm

I would trust the reports from Brazil that have repeatedly stated Barca have payed 25-28 million euros for 100% of Neymar.

People keep wondering wtf the price is because there are a lot of conflicting reports (no doubt some just to slander Barca). People should just wait and see what the clubs say.

Until then I'm just going to stick to what reports from Brazil have said and not worry about how much he cost until I see what the clubs say.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Mon May 27, 2013 7:32 pm

CB, you could be right about the slander part because some of these reports have been published by AS . Smile

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Mon May 27, 2013 7:39 pm

Reminds me of the Tevez transfer to Man City when the media grossly exaggerated the fee.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by laxman363 Tue May 28, 2013 9:56 am

wtf.. is this really true.. that RM oferred 120 million euros to neymar??
laxman363
laxman363
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2