Zealous
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Onyx
RealGunner
RedOranje
90 posters

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.III - Page 21 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.III

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:43 pm

Suarez is a better player imo

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.III - Page 21 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.III

Post by McLewis Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:46 pm

And Cavani is more complete imo.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:47 pm

even that is not accurate, he is a better goalscorer, and that's about it.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:48 pm

I just don't understand what line of logic the Uraguay coach is using sticking Cavani on the wing when Suarez actually has the tools and has enjoyed considerable success there,

It's stupid.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:51 pm

Suarez and Cavani both have somewhere around 50 caps for Uruguay and on every one of those 50 games Suarez has looked more complete than Cavani, I don't know where you are coming from McLewis?? And that's not even bringing club level into the equation.

I won't comment on who is better, let you guys decide for yourselves.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:00 pm

@JamesHorncastle: De Laurentiis. "On Cavani, there's interest from Chelsea. They'll call me in the next few hours."

Proud
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:14 pm

Arsenal may answer defensive problems with surprise move for Toon's Taylor

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2336974/Newcastle-defender-Steven-Taylor-Arsene-Wengers-Arsenal-wishlist.html#ixzz2VSBnh2wm

Is this a joke ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:15 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Too many times he was called an average striker etc etc and that is what we i was trying to argue against.

That was me, I always thought he was average....still do to be honest

Inb4FACup

Inb4AwaytoNewcastle

Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:17 pm

You know it's GL when this happens :

Suarez > Cavani

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:28 pm

RealGunner wrote:Arsenal may answer defensive problems with surprise move for Toon's Taylor

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2336974/Newcastle-defender-Steven-Taylor-Arsene-Wengers-Arsenal-wishlist.html#ixzz2VSBnh2wm

Is this a joke ?

Better than Verm tbh but yeah it is a joke.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:31 pm

Would be an excellent 3rd choice but is too loyal to leave Toon.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:32 pm

According to reports in France, Wayne Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo could be Paris St Germain’s top two targets for the summer transfer window. L’Equipe claims that PSG have offered Real Madrid’s Ronaldo an €18 million-a-year contract, while they are also monitoring Rooney’s situation at Manchester United.

In addition to Juventus, also Napoli, according to Cadena Ser, are keen on Real Madrid 25 year old striker Gonzalo Higuain.

Italian sports magazine, Tuttonapoli, are reporting today that former Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez is considering a bid to snatch Pepe Reina from the Reds this summer.

Benitez has signed a two-year deal to take over at the Serie A club, following his stint as interim manager at Chelsea.

The Italian media report that Benitez is keen on bringing Reina in to replace Napoli’s current first choice goalkeeper Morgan De Sanctis.

_________________________________________________-

Malaga and Atletico Madrid are reportedly just a step away from confirming the transfer of midfielder Jeremy Toulalan.

The Frenchman has long been linked with Los Colchoneros, with his current employers also recently reported as prepared to ship him out amid a wholesale change to their playing squad.

Reports today are that both clubs are finalising the remaining details of the 29-year-old’s transfer.

A fee of €5m has been agreed and the only obstacle remaining is in the two parties agreeing on Atleti’s form of payment.

Barcelona are reportedly decided on Marc-Andre ter Stegen as their replacement for Victor Valdes, with a verdict now due on when to sign him.

Valdes looks set to stay on at the Camp Nou for the final year of his contract which, in deciding not to renew, will then see him depart in June 2014.

Linked with Valencia’s Vicente Guaita and Liverpool’s Pepe Reina, Barca have reportedly decided that Borussia Monchengladbach’s rising talent Ter Stegen is their first choice.

Sport say that the club’s decision now is on what they decide is best for the 21-year-old’s development next season.

Barca are reportedly ready to purchase the player this summer, but are split on whether it is then best to allow him to stay with his Bundesliga club for another year on loan where he is guaranteed first team football, or if he comes to Barcelona to learn for a year under Valdes.

Ter Stegen is valued at €15m, whilst Monchengladbach’s sporting director is adamant that he will not be leaving.

“Ter Stegen has told various media that he will stay in Monchengladbach so we do not need to add any more,” Max Eberl told Sky Sport Germany.

Seeking a defender, Bayern Munich, in addition to Arsenal 27 year old Laurent Koscielny, are also thinking, according to InfoSport+, about Marseille 23 year old Nicolas N'Koulou.

According to Izvestia, Zenit St. Petersburg are keen again on AC Milan 26 year old right back Ignazio Abate, to whom the Russian club is ready to offer a three-million per season contract.

_______________________________________-

Manchester United are set to tie up a deal for Uruguayan starlet Guillermo Varela, his club Penarol have confirmed.

PSV striker Jeremain Lens to the EPL?

"I long for the next step," the 25-year-old told Voetbal International. "I think the time has come to prove myself at the highest level every week.

"I'm 25, I have played in the Eredivisie for seven and it's time for a step forward. I think my style of play fits perfect in England.

"I have no transfer clause in my contract, but if there is a nice club I expect no problems.

"PSV would grant me a move abroad. Otherwise, next year they could be left facing an unpleasant situation"

"Moreover, I will not go to a competition where I could not get into the Dutch team."

The former AZ forward also revealed he was offered a move to Southampton last season, but is hoping to secure a switch to a more illustrious club 12 months on.

"Southampton was the only option abroad and I didn't want to leave PSV," he explained. "I expect that other clubs will make a move this summer and I hope to be able to choose.

"There are many rumors and they are regularly reported, but at the moment there is still nothing concrete. I would not have expected any. The transfer market has yet to begin."

Corinthians want 20m Euros for Paulinho.

"Paulinho has so many clubs interested in him," the club's deputy director Duilio Monteiro Alves told Fox Sports Radio.

"Concrete proposals have not arrived. What we have been reading about is just speculation.

“I said it would be difficult to retain the player. Corinthians, however, do not need to sell. For this reason we have set an asking price of €20m, he will not be sold for anything less."

Liverpool are on course to complete the £7.7 million signing of striker Iago Aspas from Celta Vigo within the next 48 hours, ESPN understands.

AC Milan are looking at signing Javier Pastore from Paris Saint Germain this summer.

The Argentinian helped his side win the Ligue 1 title this season but could be set for a return to Italy.

Tuttomercatoweb claims Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani will make a loan offer with the right to purchase.

The 23 year-old told Chi magazine last year that he would win something in Paris before considering moving on.

The news comes as reports indicate Milan are preparing to return to a 4-3-1-2 formation to accommodate a trequartista.

According to El Mundo Deportivo, Atletico de Madrid are no longer in talks with Sevilla FC 27 year old forward Alvaro Negredo, who has already agreed to a move to Napoli.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:34 pm

I'd take Lens all day long tbh, mind you it didn't take much to be a winger and look good to me considering who our current crop of shit is.

Gervais would look like Figo in my eyes because of the shit i'm used to ffs Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:38 pm

Javier Pastore, Montolivo, and De Jong :bow:

Not sure if they can afford him unless PSG sell cheap.
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:44 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:even that is not accurate, he is a better goalscorer, and that's about it.

He's complete in that he's quick, an aerial threat, technical with the ball at his feet and in the pass, can link up well with highly intelligent off-the-ball movement and has a high work rate, often helping out defensively.

Suarez has many of those characteristics, but there are 2 specifically that he lacks glaringly. Ergo, Cavani is the better player for me and the one I would choose every time for my team. That's not a knock on Suarez tbh.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:47 pm

nasir6371 wrote:Javier Pastore, Montolivo, and De Jong :bow:

Not sure if they can afford him unless PSG sell cheap.

We wont get Pastore
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:23 pm

Ben Hayward ‏@bghayward 3m
Isco to stay? RT @ANAALThani What are these myths that they give some people we are going to sell our players Actually words of imagination

Interesting hmm
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:52 pm

Portuguese paper A Bola report today that Manchester United are closing in on the signing of Benfica defender Ezequiel Garay.

Long rumoured to be heading to Old Trafford, Garay could well be new Manchester United boss David Moyes’ first signing.

A Bola suggest that a 20 million euro bid for Garay will be submitted this week which covers the release clause of the 26-year-old Argentine defender.

Benfica are keen to get as much money as possible for the highly-rated centre back since half of any fee received will be paid to Garay’s previous club Real Madrid.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:56 pm

Hulk confirms Mou is after him hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:23 pm

Julian of Martinis ‏@JulianDM11 45s
Whoa, missed this before from DeLa: "I offered 40m for Lamela and Marquinhos. Then I saw there are many defenders like Marquinhos out there"

He's either trolling or he's a comedian Laughing
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:48 pm

20 millions for garay, 10 millions for us, we pay ronaldo wages banana

that's as close as utd will get to paying Ronaldo Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:55 pm

wait, Ronaldo is getting a 10M raise? For what? He's already rich, you guys should use that money for another signing/reinforcements
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:53 am

Arsenal lining up Marouane Fellaini bid

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/premierleague/article3784741.ece?CMP=OTH-gnws-standard-2013_06_06
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:00 am

RealGunner wrote:Arsenal lining up Marouane Fellaini bid

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/premierleague/article3784741.ece?CMP=OTH-gnws-standard-2013_06_06

please do it wenger Proud

keep him away from United
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:03 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Hulk confirms Mou is after him hmm

More on that:

Brazil striker Hulk has admitted there is some truth in reports linking him with a big-money move to Chelsea.

Jose Mourinho has reportedly made a £35million move for the Zenit St Petersburg star but the Russian club are said to want closer to the almost £50m they paid Porto in 2012.

Mourinho, who returned as Chelsea manager this week, is also thought to be close to a deal for Bayer Leverkusen forward Andre Schurrle.

However, Hulk could be another man on the Stamford Bridge club's list of targets and the player has always appeared keen on a move to the Premier League.

Hulk is currently getting ready for the Confederations Cup with Brazil but, amid the speculation of Chelsea's bid, he is quoted as saying by Globo Esporte: "If I said there was not anything in it, I would be lying.

"But that is not for now. I am 100 per cent focused on the national team at the moment.

"I came to wear this [Brazil] shirt with pride. My family and my friends are following me. I hope to win the Confederations Cup."

Inter sporting director Marco Branca is keen to sign Sporting Lisbon defender Marcos Rojo according to reports out of Portugal.

The 23-year-old Argentine moved to Sporting Lisbon last season from Russian side Spartak Moscow, and could leave the Portuguese side for a fee close to €7 million this summer.

Rojo can play as a centre-back as well as left-back. O Jogo report that Inter could move for the youngster in an attempt to secure an heir to the ageing Walter Samuel.

Serie A side Napoli are reportedly looking to secure the signing of Real Madrid attacker Jose Callejon, according to Italian daily newspaper Il Corriere dello Sport.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:04 am

Chelsea signing Hulk rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next