Mr Nick09
Valkyrja
Onyx
55 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Carlo Ancelotti - Page 2 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:43 pm

hmm fair enough I thought you didn't need a clubs permission to buyout a coach's contract

you still hate Karanka for being Mou's puppet Proud I think he would succeed with us. in all games he has been in charge of us he has only lost one which was against Atleti with Mou and Ronaldo sent off never lost a game he has coached from start to finish :coffee:

#karankaforcoach

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:51 pm

i dont care much what he won or not without mourinho. we do need a quality man manager, someone the players will believe in, and turn to. Karanka is far from being that, he is a remnant of an era we want to move away from, and i doubt he inspires a great deal of respect and admiration from our current crop. On top of that, he is not qualified for the job. so Karanka as a madrid coach would be a complete and utter disaster.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:59 pm

Karanka used to coach spain u16 team so he isn't exactly a rookie when it comes to coaching and the four years he spent on the bench did him a great deal of good eventhough he spent most pressconferences backing up Mou

Karanka is a good man manager just like Toril and their former employees only speak highly of them and literally adore them if I want a coach in our team itd be one of those two

seriously if we want to move away from an era we might as well chuck all out responsible for our demise. I have seen no signs of our players not respecting this great guy

if we get carlo he will do like mou.....come coach pick up his paycheck and leave even if he doesn't win it doesn't matter he can add real madrid to the long list of teams he has coached

we need to do like atleti/barca and appoint someone who has the club running through his blood otherwise we will just be buried in constant controversies

I mean you have already seen cacktrao voicing his unhappiness and you have another bunch being too lazy to train. get rid of these mercenaries and appoint/sign/sign more madridistas
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:10 pm

Carlo can't buyout his contract even. PSG have to agree to let him go. If he leaves without PSG's consent, he will need to sit out the year AND pay a fine even if he pays them his entire remaining wages. It's all in the hands of PSG. There are no clauses in his contract that allow him to exit...

I know contracts. Trust me. That's why Carlo keeps saying that if PSG don't release him, he has no choice but to finish out his contract.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:14 pm

ah ok, didnt know that, well it's on PSG, Blancis available.....still Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:21 pm

As long as Blanc stay away from OM, Madrid and NT, i don't care Laughing Blanc is better than Leonardo though... i see a disaster with that one.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:27 pm

Carlo Ancelotti has confessed to being ‘tired and disappointed’ with Paris Saint-Germain’s attitude to his proposed departure.

The Italian is wanted by Real Madrid and is reportedly desperate to take the reins at the Santiago Bernabeu, with Le Parisien has confirmomg there was dialogue between the clubs on Tuesday.

However, after four days of deadlock there has still been no progress, something that is beginning to concern the former Juventus, Milan and Chelsea tactician.

“Carlo is very disappointed with the behaviour of the PSG board. He has not heard from them and does not understand their strategy. He is tired of it,” a source close to Ancelotti is quoted by the newspaper as saying.

“There is no possibility Carlo will backtrack, above all after [club President] Nasser Al Khelaifi made his position known. In his head Paris is already history.”

PSG will try to retain Ancelotti until at least June 20, when an appeals commission will decide on whether to reduce a nine-month ban for abusing a referee on director of football Leonardo, who the French outfit want to take over as Head Coach.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:59 pm

Apparently according to El Confidencial, PSG want a replacement first, then they'll let Ancelotti go. 

Laudrup recently rejected them.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:07 pm

Laudrup Sad
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nivash Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:51 pm

You don't need both parties' consent to break a contract, especially where employment is concerned. The only reason he would have to see out his contract is to protect his reputation. He can just go AWOL and repudiate, they invoke the breach of contract clause and all is peachy. They could decide to sue him for the remainder of the services that he otherwise would have given to them, but they can't prevent him from working, especially not if they get paid out. So Madrid repays whatever fine he's ordered to pay and everyone carries on with life.

The only reason that none of the above will happen is to keep good relations between all parties, and to maintain some manner of professionalism.

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:08 pm

According to Cadena Cope, Ernesto Bronzetti met with Perez yesterday at a hotel to discuss Ancelotti's arrival this week.

The reason why the negotiations are running smoothly is because PSG have found AVB to replace Ancelotti.

Also according to Marca, general manager Jose Angel Sanchez has been in Qatar 3 days to meet with PSG owners about Ancelotti.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:51 pm

Fresh reports emerging from Spain claim that Real Madrid, Carlo Ancelotti, and PSG all have an agreement on the table for the transfer of the Italian tactician to Real Madrid. However, this move will not take place until July 3.

As a matter of fact, according to Cadena Ser, the contract of Ancelotti with Real Madrid is already written and dated to begin on July 3. The reason for this delay, according to the Spanish press, is the fact that were Ancelotti to be installed as Real Madrid manager in June, he would have to pay 52% of his annual salary as taxes. However, if he is declared the new manager in July, he would only have to pay 24% of his salary as taxes.

It is said that in recent days Florentino Perez, Zidane and Ancelotti have all been working together to plan the squad layout that will compete on all three fronts next season.

Ancelotti’s salary with Real Madrid is believed to be set at around 10 million euros per season.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:50 pm

lol..AVB rejected PSG and where does that leave Ancelloti?
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:19 pm

I've been a fan of Carlo since his Milan days, can't see a better option than him to be honest.. I look forward to his arrival

CL GOAT Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:36 am

Real Madrid is set to pay Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) a fee of €4.5 million to buy out the remaining year on the Italian's contract, according to reports in Saturday's edition of 'L'Équipe'.

This compensation was one of the terms thrashed out during a telephone conversation between the two clubs' presidents last week, the French newspaper reports, albeit without disclosing its sources.

'L'Équipe' also claims that, although the appointment of Laurent Blanc as the new PSG coach - which should be made official by this coming Wednesday at the latest - has paved the way for Ancelotti to move to the Bernabéu, he won't sign a contract with Real Madrid until 3rd July.

The reason for this delay, the report continues, is tax-related: by waiting until this date, Ancelotti will only have to pay 24% tax on his salary in Spain, rather than the 52% that would apply if he joined earlier.

On a similar note, 'Le Parisien' - which echoed the idea that the Italian won't be officially unveiled as Real Madrid boss until 2nd or 3rd July - reported earlier on Saturday that the former AC Milan coach is set to earn "€7-8 million a year" in the Bernabéu dugout.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:42 pm

what is ancelotti most commonly used formation??

4-3-1-2 ??? 4-2-2-2 ?? 4-4-2

Does he use 4-2-3-1??

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:55 pm

I think its a 4-3-3. it could actually suit us you know

Iker
Carvajal Varane Ramos Marcelo
Illa
Isco ------------Modric
Ozil------------Ronaldo
Benz

Ozil and Isco interchanging and don't stay in their position. We will have width problems I think but we can always sub on Callejon if we need width
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:10 pm

He's got a lot of formations. Diamond, 4-3-3, 4-4-2, 4-4-1-1. He'll just use the best one that suits the team.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:04 pm

ahh, cool.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:26 pm

Excited what formation we'll use & how the lineup will look.

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:04 pm

Carlo Ancelotti? Present a new manager Wednesday blank?
It's a possibility, but I do.

Are you signed?
Today is not signed. Maybe tomorrow announce PSG agreement that allows a move to Madrid. Hopefully everything goes well. My coach is Ancelotti.

What does it depend?
From that PSG reach an agreement with Ancelotti and announce their new coach Blanc. We must save the times and ways.

Will they have to pay something for it?
I have not the habit of talking about economic issues.

With Ancelotti wants the costume is calmer?
Every coach has his way of being and acting. Jose Mourinho was very demanding of others and himself. Ancelotti is too, but differently. Mou has done a good job.

You know that Ancelotti Forest call it Italian?
I do not really know, but do not know why they say it. Ancelotti has trained in many countries has not led to any selection. Vicente Del Bosque is the opposite case. Trained to Madrid and then to the selection. I do not know how they are alike.

Is it hard to negotiate with a sheikh?
No, I think not. PSG president (Although Al-Khelaifi) is an open-minded man. It was a professional tennis player and is very young. It is a modern president.

Technical Eight in ten years in office. Are you a devourer of coaches?
Mou Last year was the coach who had more time on a bench in the league, but the technicians suffer heavy wear. Three years in a bench First is pretty.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:10 am

Carlo Ancelotti - Page 2 2vjadn4
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:53 am

Modric for Kondogbia and Kondogbia/Illaramendi for Alonso and you get my vote
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:36 am

Not enough steel and Alonso has too much power to be dropped.

Illara could be a one season wonder. Calma.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:49 am

Illaramendi looks like an Alonso in the making though better get him while he is somewhat cheap and young to learn under his idol and mentor because Alonso does not want to renew and will leave for free when his contract is up

in our 4-2-3-1 formation sometimes we paired modric with alonso and we didn't get bullied that much we kept getting countered though because alonso is slower than he was last year (impossible but true) so if we get a replacement for him preferably somebody similar then that would be great and business concluded for this summer
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Clandestino Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:41 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Illaramendi looks like an Alonso in the making though better get him while he is somewhat cheap and young to learn under his idol and mentor because Alonso does not want to renew and will leave for free when his contract is up

in our 4-2-3-1 formation sometimes we paired modric with alonso and we didn't get bullied that much we kept getting countered though because alonso is slower than he was last year (impossible but true) so if we get a replacement for him preferably somebody similar then that would be great and business concluded for this summer

You keep saying "sign one DM and business is concluded" but in my opinion it's very far from being concluded. If we are to lose Pipita, which is very likely, adding Isco does not solve this problem. In fact, Isco is the winger (or rather wing player) we've been missing last season when Di Maria played like crap yet we couldn't replace him with anyone good, so in my eyes we've just repaired the mistake of not signing another winger last year. And to add to this, we've signed a guy for the wrong wing - the right one is the weak one. Playing Ozil there is blasphemy, and playing Callejon is a big downgrade, but if anyone can convince CR to switch back to RW, I take it all back.

So, we are definitely still a striker short and you can keep repeating "we have Morata or we'll put CR there", but it won't make much more sense than it did the first time we had this discussion. You simply don't go into a season with just one established striker, period. Morata has a grand total of 5 La Liga starts and 2 goals and he'll be warming that bench pretty heavily yet again. CR won't and probably even can't play the lone striker role very good and Callejon again is a big downgrade.

So we are a DM short (and I wouldn't take Illaramendi, we need a mobile enforcer imo), a striker and quite possibly a RW. We probably could play a formation without true wingers, yet the wings were our big defensive problem last season and I find it concerning we'd make them even weaker by playing with very immobile and defensively lazy midfielders (the 4-2-2-2 formation with Isco and Ozil that was suggested). However, I do believe we'll have to postpone realistic discussion on this till we sign the first batch of players and coach and release a few, at this point we're all just speculating.

Clandestino
Clandestino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next