Firenze
LeVersacci
RealGunner
SaintJoe
Kaladin
21 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Final Fantasy thread - Page 29 Empty Re: The Official Final Fantasy thread

Post by RealGunner Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:31 pm

You doing that rubberband thing?

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Final Fantasy thread - Page 29 Empty Re: The Official Final Fantasy thread

Post by rincon Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:41 pm

Which level were you in survival before you started grinding? I think I am level 7-8 now, close to finishing the story.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:46 pm

I've played 65 hrs ffs, I probably would have done it but when I unlocked chocobos I used those for a long time until I realized my skill was not going up compared to the others. it takes 30 pure hours of running around apparently to go from 1-10

I'm about 9.5 after this next trip, thinking of just putting a rubber band on my controller in a town and leaving console on for 3 hrs later to finish it off, mind numbing running around the entire map now doing the few post game quests, I'll have something to do in Hammerhead then run to Lestallum and go up like 1/10th a level ffs
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:48 pm

still need to defeat adamantoise apparently but it looks mind numbing too, takes about an hour and there's little risk of you dying, just looks boring. will do that tonight
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:48 pm

WTF ARE THOSE THINGS IN THE WATER rofl rofl

They look like dragons and hippopotamus hybrid rofl rofl
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:54 pm

Firenze wrote:still need to defeat adamantoise apparently but it looks mind numbing too, takes about an hour and there's little risk of you dying, just looks boring. will do that tonight

Did you do the postgame dungeons? I hear those are the hardest in the game.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:54 pm

RealGunner wrote:WTF ARE THOSE THINGS IN THE WATER rofl rofl

They look like dragons and hippopotamus hybrid rofl rofl

Laughing the catoblepas!
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:57 pm

rincon wrote:
Firenze wrote:still need to defeat adamantoise apparently but it looks mind numbing too, takes about an hour and there's little risk of you dying, just looks boring. will do that tonight

Did you do the postgame dungeons? I hear those are the hardest in the game.

nah, I hear the same, I'm gonna do the first couple but I am under leveled for the rest, I have the quests and they start at 55

I've been doing the post game quests for 'legendary' weapons..done 4/5 but the last one is impossible for me, I'm lvl 65 and the boss is 120 lol
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:59 pm

there is also a secret hidden dungeon that looks insane and takes like 3 hours to complete ffs

won't spoil the surprise but there are no enemies in there, gonna try that later but I want to platinum it tonight
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:01 pm

what chapter are you on then Rincon? at least I will have someone to discuss the story with soon ffs

doubt RG is even on chapter 3 yet
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:04 pm

post chains Proud

they made is fairly obvious where eachcharacter specific DLC is going to take place throughout the story, or where/when in the story it will take place

can't wait to play as GOATliodus tbh
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:11 pm

Surprised there is so much content post game

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:46 pm

couldn't find any elastic bands, something you figure you would have a bunch of until you need them, swear I have some somewhere ffs

found an old livestrong wristband I'm using to do it, should take 2 hours max, plat it tonight hopefully Proud
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:05 pm

Not sure if MGS or FF

That behemoth tracking ffs
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:13 pm

Firenze wrote:what chapter are you on then Rincon? at least I will have someone to discuss the story with soon ffs

doubt RG is even on chapter 3 yet

I think I'm about to finish chapter 13 (or so it seems). Shouldn't take much longer to finish the story with how things are going.

RealGunner wrote:Not sure if MGS or FF

That behemoth tracking ffs

love that part, wait for later stuff Proud
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:30 pm

That behemoth fight :bow: :bow: :bow:

I didn't know how to fire those oil drums though. I used fire magic but i think i missed Laughing

GOATliodus ruined him with his dawnhammer ffs
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:33 pm

chapter 13 went on forever, how did you find it, it's getting unreal hate online lol, I honestly didn't mind it but felt it went on too long, they said they are looking to change it, honestly all they need to do is allow you to run during that chapter IMO, I liked the atmosphere
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:35 pm

I've genuinely spent about 500x more healing items on Prompto and Ignis combined than I have on Gladio ffs, he's OP

Ignis skills are amazingly helpful against strong opponents IMO
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:36 pm

I completely forgot about Ascension

Checked and I have 300+ AP ffs

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:39 pm

some of them are 999ap ffs

I have a couple of the 333 ones, late game it's easy to get a lot of AP though IMO. I can 1 shot a lot of enemies with warp strike and that's insta 1 AP
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:40 pm

Is there a trophy related to AP?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:40 pm

Yeah, about ascension
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:46 pm

Overall my short spoiler free thoughts on the game; one of my personal fav games of this gen but it has a lot of issues, needed another year in development, It's an 8.3/10 IMO.

Gameplay 9/10

Music/Graphics/Technically 9/10, only had one small glitch in 65 hours. Shocked since I thought it would be quite buggy. Music is hype as f.

Story 6/10 but the ending was a 9/10, like I said, the groundwork is there for a phenomenal story but the execution is poor and rushed in how it unfolds. Absolutely loved the group interactions and the brotherly connection. Main villain was very good. One of my favorites in recent memory. Even seen a lot of die hard FF fans say they are one of if not the best in the series. It's a shame that every other character in the game is borderline worthless and gets 0 development.

Would be my GOTY if not for Uncharted 4 though

Last edited by Firenze on Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:47 pm

RealGunner wrote:Is there a trophy related to AP?

think it's unlock your first ability on the tree, then 20 then 50

I got it in the first 35 hours, just didn't buy any of the expensive as f ones until I got it
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:57 pm

Firenze wrote:Overall my short spoiler free thoughts on the game; one of my personal fav games of this gen but it has a lot of issues, needed another year in development, It's an 8.3/10 IMO.

Gameplay 9/10

Music/Graphics/Technically 9/10, only had one small glitch in 65 hours. Shocked since I thought it would be quite buggy. Music is hype as f.

Story 6/10 but the ending was a 9/10, like I said, the groundwork is there for a phenomenal story but the execution is poor and rushed in how it unfolds. Absolutely loved the group interactions and the brotherly connection. Main villain was very good. One of my favorites in recent memory. Even seen a lot of die hard FF fans say they are one of if not the best in the series. It's a shame that every other character in the game is borderline worthless and gets 0 development.

Would be my GOTY if not for Uncharted 4 though

Sounds pretty much as I expected. It's a shame they wasted so much time with bullshit over the last 10 years. However this game is a success as it rekindled the interest in the series.

Regarding characters. I think they put all of their efforts in the main 4 characters that they neglected rest of them. It's the first time they did it this way so it's not a surprise.

I am glad you liked it though. I can't wait till you play FF7 remake. Unbelievable story. Specially if they implement FF15's mechanics into it.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:03 pm

they've said they're going to add in chapters and playable sections to expand on some of the side characters( who you will control) that are off screen doing stuff they neglected which will hopefully be pretty good.

Yeah I'm hyped for FF7. Looks really good and seen it hyped online for years.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next