Firenze
LeVersacci
RealGunner
SaintJoe
Kaladin
21 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Final Fantasy thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Official Final Fantasy thread

Post by Firenze Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:03 pm

they've said they're going to add in chapters and playable sections to expand on some of the side characters( who you will control) that are off screen doing stuff they neglected which will hopefully be pretty good.

Yeah I'm hyped for FF7. Looks really good and seen it hyped online for years.

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

The Official Final Fantasy thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Official Final Fantasy thread

Post by rincon Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:11 pm

Firenze wrote:chapter 13 went on forever, how did you find it, it's getting unreal hate online lol, I honestly didn't mind it but felt it went on too long, they said they are looking to change it, honestly all they need to do is allow you to run during that chapter IMO, I liked the atmosphere

Still on it, longer than I thought. I'm really enjoying it though. If you follow enough final fantasies online you'll see that they basically ahte on everything thats not exactly like their favorite one (whichever it may be) lol.

I like the atmosphere a lot. They really pulled it off in terms of the feeling you get going through it imo. I'd say I definitely like it more than the mines (chapter 10?) and other ones. Definitely more memorable than a lot of the game.

The challenge too, i dont know if you were too high level but the Fonas just kicks my ass. It added to the experience that I just had to run away from devil looking monster that warps from the dark. I don't think (at least I hope Laughing ) that we are supposed to beat him.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:13 pm

Firenze wrote:post chains Proud

they made is fairly obvious where eachcharacter specific DLC is going to take place throughout the story, or where/when in the story it will take place

can't wait to play as GOATliodus tbh

Yeah I can definitely tell where the character episodes will be and I'm hyped tbh. I can't even decide which one seems cooler, I would have thought Prompto's would be lame but knowing what I know now about the situation, it has a lot of potential. Hopefully they are well made.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:27 pm

Chocobos Proud Proud

Started from the bottom

Now we here

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:41 pm

left my console on for 2 hrs, only went up 1/3 a level FML

I only need 1/4 of a level though to max it now so another hour

do yourself a favor RG and don't abuse chocobo's or the car for traveling..if you finish all the sidequests you won't need to grind at all by the time you're done with the game tbh
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:49 pm

As long as there are no trophies related to Chocobos. I don't mind travelling on foot.

No idea why I got 5k experience for catching 5 frogs ffs

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:04 pm

I played the game without a guide but there is a frog sidequest later that is impossible for anyone to ever complete without one smh
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:06 pm

I got the hang of fishing eventually too btw, fairly fun and easy if you're patient with the huge fish, to get a catch 100%, once you cast your line and the red alert comes up, just slowly reel it and something will bite
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:08 pm

I've still never fished.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:17 pm

@Firenze

dat final part of chapter 13 :bow:

Definitely one of my favorites. I prefer the chapter heavier on story and such. This was great, the atmosphere was excellent and then I was tired of it, things happened and it kicks it up a notch.

chapter 13 spoilers:
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:40 pm

They really went all out with the difficulty in chapter 14. I'm lvl 47 and some of these mobs are intense.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:19 am

at the start? I ran from them, since I think that was the point, I ran into a level 70+ enemy there

btw just beat Adamantoise, absolute cancer, took 56 mins since I watched a podcast while doing it, basically impossible for you to die fighting it since it has 2 attack patterns so it's pretty boring
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:27 am

rincon wrote:@Firenze

dat final part of chapter 13 :bow:

Definitely one of my favorites. I prefer the chapter heavier on story and such. This was great, the atmosphere was excellent and then I was tired of it, things happened and it kicks it up a notch.

chapter 13 spoilers:

Spoiler:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:43 am

Spoiler:
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:03 pm

Firenze :bow: :bow:

Well done.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:07 pm

coeurls can seriously *bleep* off
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:55 pm

they get easy later on, smash them in 5 seconds

only enemy that actually ruined me in the game though when I was like 20 something lol besides the hardest thing in the game which 1 shot me and my party every time ffs

game was not difficult at all, especially with how healing items work, I didn't die once, but I did run from the hardest enemy in the game when I realized I was too low lvl

that said I haven't done any of the locked dungeons yet, will do them after I smash the last guardian, I hear they are the hardest content in the game
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:56 pm

They made it easy because of the first timers. It's a huge surprise you went the entire game with no game overs.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:44 pm

Hobogoblins rekd me bad. Had to use TWO Mega phoenix rofl

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:57 pm

Stranded in the middle of the road around 2am. Car out of fuel. Iron giant spawning along with imperials from above

RIP

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:10 pm

felt no tension traveling at night time because you can just run, think I only fought a daemon outside of hunts once

what chapter you on atm
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:11 pm

Still 3. These side quests and hunts are overwhelming and never ending.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:14 pm

I did about 60% of hunts. Did every sidequest though except a few post game which I need to finish up. Honestly I recommend not doing them all before you finish the game, you end up too overpowered, think the sweet spot to finish the story is 40-50.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:29 pm

I bought like 50 potions, and had to use 40 on Prompto alone :facepalm:

Those imperial guards are no joke
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:28 pm

Dislike FF13 but man the soundtrack is insane.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:40 pm

I liked sunleth waterscape hmm

listened to it in this for the first time in years

FFXV has an amazing soundtrack..but too few songs. Only remember 3-5

Somnus & Apocalyptis Noctis are in my top 5 videogame songs
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next