In search for a trequartista

+3
M99
Kaladin
Rickinch
7 posters

Go down

What is the best option?

In search for a trequartista Vote_lcap11%In search for a trequartista Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
In search for a trequartista Vote_lcap56%In search for a trequartista Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]
In search for a trequartista Vote_lcap22%In search for a trequartista Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
In search for a trequartista Vote_lcap11%In search for a trequartista Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
In search for a trequartista Vote_lcap0%In search for a trequartista Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
In search for a trequartista Vote_lcap0%In search for a trequartista Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

In search for a trequartista Empty In search for a trequartista

Post by Rickinch Fri 14 Jun - 17:51:11

As of late we're looking for a trequartista, supposedly to replace Boateng who is likely on the way out as well as Robinho. So far looks like binho will be replaced with Carlos Tevez, and hopefully that's the case.

As for our trequartista spot, we have recently acquired the services of the young Riccardo Saponara who has shown lots of promise in Serie B, and on a personal note I think he will be great for us. Nevertheless, looks like our management wants to have a solid and proven player for the position maybe for saponara to have some real competition ahead of him.

Names have been linked to us as usual, including the likes of Honda, Belhanda, Eriksen, Pastore, Diamanti, and others..

I can see us grasping diamanti, he's solid and very talented, although hitting his 30s, he's still got lots to give and I wouldn't mind having him for great depth. Honda seems likely too and is an option that can lead us to great shirt sales and attendance from asian supporters. Belhanda wouldn't be cheap and I don't see this happening, but he's very talented and will become an awesome player in the future. Eriksen would be a dream, and from what he's said to the press and such, seems like he'd like a move to milanello Smile

There's also the option of keeping Mr. Prince Razz but his season was awful, and he's hardly creative at all, but a great player to have for big games sometimes...especially vs Barca..but we can't just count on a player who only performs against Barcelona..we need consistency in order to win. I like boateng though, and would be willing to give him another season chance if it turns out we keep him, but if we're to sign one of the names above, by all means get rid of the mohawk Very Happy 

My choice: Eriksen or Honda, but I think we'll end up with Diamanti.

Thoughts? Razz
Rickinch
Rickinch
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

In search for a trequartista Empty Re: In search for a trequartista

Post by Kaladin Sat 15 Jun - 12:45:51

I'd love to go with either Honda or Eriksen, i haven't seen Belhanda too much.

We all know we're gonna get Diamanti In search for a trequartista G12, so its best we accept it now than feel sorrow and anguish later
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat 15 Jun - 13:57:45

Alessandro Diamanti.

In search for a trequartista Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZAfZEf0q-WuEiThY4Ucs2Zfm7RrSyDoI-qxyikUc-_iTHryHuTQ

Let me explain. The CAM spot is Saponara's. He needs someone to compete for the CAM spot in the stating XI. Diamanti fits this perfectly, and he will be the easiest to get aside from maybe Honda, playing in Serie A and all and cheaper. Pastore, Eriksen and Belhanda is too young good to be used for rotation/bench and there would be no point of buying Saponara if he is benched and used as a backup. Diamanti is in his 30s and will be on decline soon, Saponara can compete with him and slowly make the CAM spot his own. Sapo is super talented and has the potential to be a GOAT, have faith on him Smile
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun 16 Jun - 7:20:17

You make a sound argument there M99 hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun 16 Jun - 9:11:17

Honda

Versatile, all round good player, quick and great technique
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sun 16 Jun - 19:47:42

I believe Diamanti would be the best player to fill the position. Saponara has incredible potential, just needs to develop a little more. Diamanti would be the ideal player to have in the meantime
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue 25 Jun - 14:42:21

The club took the risk with Saponara and i applaud the move. Yet after someone invests in something , then he has to protect that investment. If it has to be a player outside of our youth project , then my choice would be Kaka and only him .

Having said that Laughing, i think Ancelotti will want to keep him . Although if he doesn't or maybe it's not even in his hand, Milan should take advantage of it. I am sure a lot of you disagree and with good reasons to back it up , but i think Kaka should help Milan at this point in time and Saponara more than anyone else .

I think this is a very solid midfield for current Serie A standards :

De Jong

Poli - Montolivo

Kaka

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zlatan Wed 26 Jun - 6:28:44

Dante wrote:The club took the risk with Saponara and i applaud the move. Yet after someone invests in something , then he has to protect that investment. If it has to be a player outside of our youth project , then my choice would be Kaka and only him .

Having said that Laughing, i think Ancelotti will want to keep him . Although if he doesn't or maybe it's not even in his hand, Milan should take advantage of it. I am sure a lot of you disagree and with good reasons to back it up , but i think Kaka should help Milan at this point in time and Saponara more than anyone else .

De Jong

Poli - Montolivo

Kaka

Irrespective of how he fares in our team, that would be a big deterrent to our financial ambitions, no? hmm

Zlatan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed 26 Jun - 6:30:41

Honda will most likely be the one who comes from what I've read
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun - 6:51:12

diamanti sucks... seriously i have yet to see him making any game changing performances. he has good pace, and set piece expertise in him thats about it.

on eriksen, he should have been a milan player before he joined Ajax! we had Thomas Helveg, former rossonero personally contacting our sporting director, and exclusively recommending him to milan handing him over in a silver platter, and we rejected it. we couldnt even make a deal with his former club for less than million dollar. as far as i remember he was in negotiation for .8 million and our club deemed to be too expensive!!! Evil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad:evil:then rest is history, Ajax acquired him for 1 million... and now he is valued more than 20 million. eriksen is more like AM than winger so we will have problems adapting him as well.

we cant meet his asking price, and eriksen has publicly stated his desire to play for premier league team. and dortmund  is looking at him as gotze replacement. so chances are 0 of him coming to milan.

honda, is more plausible. contract running out, he is publicly stating his desire to move to big club. zaccheroni has stated many times that, the more japanese players play at big club, the more country's football will improve. Honda fits to pretty much all the attacking prerequisites, his salary demands are no more than 3 million, he loves fashion, plus japanese players are incredibly humble and respectful, so there would be no complaining, no sulking going on with him. i am pretty sure he will adapt well in italian league.

the only stumbling block i see with honda, is either we go for another target like tevez or kaka, or either he changes his mind to play in EPL. otherwise i am convinced that he will be playing in serie a.

as far as i am concerned, honda is the best bet, he can play pretty much anywhere in attacking role.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed 26 Jun - 12:06:16

Zlatan wrote:
Dante wrote:The club took the risk with Saponara and i applaud the move. Yet after someone invests in something , then he has to protect that investment. If it has to be a player outside of our youth project , then my choice would be Kaka and only him .

De Jong

Poli - Montolivo

Kaka

Irrespective of how he fares in our team, that would be a big deterrent to our financial ambitions, no? hmm

Normaly i would say yes. This summer though , i think it may prove to be somewhat different.. Kaka's price has been significantly reduced over the last couple of years. Right now , it could well be a bit higher than what we bought him from Sao Paolo lol. He's been benched for too long , he's not exactly turned heads when he played and he's 31 right now. If Tevez costs 12m , i don't see why Kaka at 31 should be different , not to mention Tevez actualy had a very good season .

If Galliani could sell Robinho for 8-10m , he could just buy Kaka for 5m at most . That in my honest opinion would be a great bargain. He could even raise the funds from more than one sale as well , practicaly not spending a cent for Kaka. His salary is definitely something to think twice about , yet everybody knows Kaka , Galliani more so than anyone. He would surely agree to reduce his wages to a great degree. I am sure if an agreement could be found between Real and Milan , his wages would take 5 minutes to be sorted out , perhaps offering him Robinho's wages could prove to be ideal.

If we are able to offload 2-3 more players that we don't need anymore , then basicaly , Kaka would come for free. Instead of having two players that we don't depend on , we can have Kaka for the same cost and allow ourselves all the benefits he would bring to this younger Milan.

Anyway , to end this , i think there are two major obstacles , perhaps even more that i can't see right now. 1st one is Ancelotti , who might want to keep Kaka. 2nd is rich clubs who may be interested. If that's the case , we can forget about Kaka because simply enough , Real will no doubt agree to sell him to the highest bidder first of all , and none can fault them for that. There's no way Galliani will enter a bidding war for a 31 player , even if he is Kaka.

Kaka could always deny though.. but that is just a notion . Anyway , Honda is nice too Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down