Arsenalfaithfull
Gil
Chumlum
Raptorgunner
SamuelJayC
54 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by VendettaRed07 Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 2:20

are the new kits going to be with puma? or are they the final year with Nike

VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by RealGunner Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 2:22

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
RealGunner wrote:We are obviously trying to negotiate Nacho Fernández in the Arbeloa deal. Get them both at the same time hmm

you legend lmao rofl
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 2:22

VendettaRed07 wrote:are the new kits going to be with puma? or are they the final year with Nike

Nike for the last year
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 2:26

RealGunner wrote:
VendettaRed07 wrote:are the new kits going to be with puma? or are they the final year with Nike

Nike for the last year

Ahh ok. Was hoping to see what puma would do, love some of their international kits. Hopefully Nike doesn't botch this years kit on purpose just to spite us for dumping them lol
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 9:35

GoonerJay29 wrote:This is going to be a 23:59 deadline day signing at this rate.

With all the fans standing outside the Emirates with the SSN reporter.

Memories of Arteta deal.. Crying or Very sad 
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 9:37

Sid Lowe said on ESPN Press Pass that Madrid want more than £23m. This saga is never going to end, is it?

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/video_audio/219191.html?genre=6;sport=3
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by boyzis Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 13:13

Pick the biggest troll
Wenger
Arsenal board
Real Madrid president
Higuain father
Higuain brother
Higuain
Media

boyzis
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 14:30

lenear1030 wrote:
Surag wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:I dont know who lies the most Goal.com or Wenger and Arsenal board?

It would not surprise me if we were never interested in Higuain and have no interest to sign anyone this summer because Wenger believe in our team.

Dude why are you knee-jerking so much ?

Both his father and his agent(his brother) have confirmed that negotiations are at an advanced stage and Arsenal are closest to him.

it's Arsenal... He has every right to knee jerk.  The club has shown a propensity to mess things up when it comes to transfers.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 14:53

Yep let Arsenal pay 40m for Higuain at once and continue to play with Arteta as DM.Makes sense Thumbs up
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 15:31

Gonzalo Higuaín's move to Arsenal has been blocked by Real Madrid President Florentino Perez, until the Gunners offer €30m. (Sport.Es)

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 15:40

Forget about him, lets go for Jovetic instead.
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 15:42

Yea might as well. We can get Rooney for 30m ffs

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 15:46

Galatasaray, Fenerbahce and PSG on alert as Sagna's Arsenal contract talks drag on

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2357129/Arsenal-defender-Bacary-Sagna-wanted-Galatasaray-Fenerbahce-PSG.html
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 17:09

I would understand not paying 3 more millions for a 2nd/3rd choice, but if Higuain is really a top priority then it would be stupid not to sign him because of that.

Remember Wenger asked for 2 more millions for van Persie, but United paid it and got their man.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 17:12

urbaNRoots wrote:I would understand not paying 3 more millions for a 2nd/3rd choice, but if Higuain is really a top priority then it would be stupid not to sign him because of that.

Remember Wenger asked for 2 more millions for van Persie, but United paid it and got their man.

I understand but is he really worth that price ??, we could easily get Jovetic for a cheaper price and chuck in Villa as well :coffee: 
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 17:16

I honestly have no idea why Arsenal bought Sanogo. Good athlete, strong... but so, so bad at finishing. His technique is very suspect to me. It's like buying Giroud, but less technical and worse finishing Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 17:18

sportsczy wrote:I honestly have no idea why Arsenal bought Sanogo.  Good athlete, strong... but so, so bad at finishing.  His technique is very suspect to me.  It's like buying Giroud, but less technical and worse finishing Laughing

he still has time to improve on the technical side of things, he is only 20
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 17:22

Cavani went to PSG.

Now City,Arsenal and Chelsea have only three remaining and that are Higgy,Jovetic and Gomez.

So Madrid is certain that one club will definitely come after Higuain for any price.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 17:23

sportsczy wrote:I honestly have no idea why Arsenal bought Sanogo.  Good athlete, strong... but so, so bad at finishing.  His technique is very suspect to me.  It's like buying Giroud, but less technical and worse finishing Laughing

If he isn't good enough, will be sold for a profit lol. But A lot of time to improve
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 17:24

Probably because he came for a low price, is on low wages, and being a young talent there's a chance he can become a decent player if not great for Arsenal.

There's little risk, so it's worth a try. If it doesn't work out it's not a big deal.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 17:29

EL Patron wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:I would understand not paying 3 more millions for a 2nd/3rd choice, but if Higuain is really a top priority then it would be stupid not to sign him because of that.

I understand but is he really worth that price ??, we could easily get Jovetic for a cheaper price and chuck in Villa as well :coffee: 

I agree I'm not saying it's a fair price for a want away striker who's been out of favour at Real Madrid, I'm just saying... if Wenger said to Gazidis and Law he wants Higuain we should pay 3 more million pounds and get him as early as possible and not try too much to get the best deal.

I was hoping to have some of our new signings in Asia, oh well...
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 17:30

I know we have discussed this before, but Richards is up for sale at City.

Worth it?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 17:33

Can he play CB well? If he does, comes for a cheap price and won't hinder Hector Bellerin, then yeah... otherwise not really.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 17:36

Yea he is a CB/RB. Better at RB.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 17:44

I would rather stick with Sagna, get a natural CB and then use Jenkinson/Bellerin for RB positions in the long-term.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 17:47

urbaNRoots wrote:

Probably because he came for a low price, is on low wages, and being a young talent there's a chance he can become a decent player if not great for Arsenal.

There's little risk, so it's worth a try. If it doesn't work out it's not a big deal.
But the thing is, Arsenal takes a couple of these 2-4 mil transfers a year. You add that up over 3-4 years and you can buy a good player. There's a 10% chance at best that these gambles work out.

i can already tell you that Sanogo is going to have hard time unless he develops very drastically on the technique side.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next