24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Burdisso INSULTED Messi - Page 2 Empty Re: Burdisso INSULTED Messi

Post by harhar11 Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:23 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:
Are you kidding? CR is always being abused lmao

People worship messi..

I don't think so mate I mean cristiano ronaldo didn't get this much slack after the euro 08 or the WC 10 even though he was just as bad as messi is now if not more...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:25 pm

Messi wrote:
Uruguay wrote:Fah, i do not know if im the only one that thinks this way, but Messi has been playing a good Copa America, the only problem is that everyone but Messi sucks in Argentina.

He made worldclass goal passes and that retard of Lavessi and Tevez do weird stuff and end up missing.

I have been saying this all along. His team are selfish ball hogs or simply don't know what 1-2 triangle passing is. Especially Tevez and lavessi. Rather than making a simple pass, they choose to dribble 1,2 players than make a horrible pass.
Another thing I noticed is every time messi gets the ball and is ready to make one of his famous dribbles. Like 4 argentine players would just jump into the penalty box crowding it with defenders. They also do this when tevez cuts in and is trying to take a shot on goal. Even one of his shots hit an argentine player. Messi was standing like 30 yards away waiting for the pass.

Its ridiculous how tevez is immune against any criticism just because he is "el jugador del pueblo" Rolling Eyes

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:51 pm

Zanetti had an argue with Tevez i read. When everything goes bad.......
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:04 pm

cant blame messi for not singing the national anthem.. didnt he go to spain when he was 11, 12? he probably sings the catalan anthem better... no kidding, and no offense... it just wouldnt surprise me.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Messi Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:21 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Messi wrote:
Uruguay wrote:Fah, i do not know if im the only one that thinks this way, but Messi has been playing a good Copa America, the only problem is that everyone but Messi sucks in Argentina.

He made worldclass goal passes and that retard of Lavessi and Tevez do weird stuff and end up missing.

I have been saying this all along. His team are selfish ball hogs or simply don't know what 1-2 triangle passing is. Especially Tevez and lavessi. Rather than making a simple pass, they choose to dribble 1,2 players than make a horrible pass.
Another thing I noticed is every time messi gets the ball and is ready to make one of his famous dribbles. Like 4 argentine players would just jump into the penalty box crowding it with defenders. They also do this when tevez cuts in and is trying to take a shot on goal. Even one of his shots hit an argentine player. Messi was standing like 30 yards away waiting for the pass.

Its ridiculous how tevez is immune against any criticism just because he is "el jugador del pueblo" Rolling Eyes
Burdisso INSULTED Messi - Page 2 Right-moment-2162
Messi
Messi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:29 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Messi wrote:

I agree it's bullsh*t. Tevez has always been below average for the NT.

Argentines need to be more grateful for having such a talented player on their team

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:25 pm

Zanetti has already explained that these are normal things in football and that everyone is a big happy family. Granted, it´s probably not a normal thing for Messi.

Btw LM great to have you back cheers
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:27 pm

bhends wrote:That doesn't translate to "we run til the last minute"

edit: in fact im not sure "la ultima pelota se corre" makes sense at all...

ultima pelota = last ball
se corre does not = "we" it could be a command, but I think that would be "corra" no?
it doesn't directly translate to we run until the last minute, but it does mean 'we run until the last minute'

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:27 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Zanetti has already explained that these are normal things in football and that everyone is a big happy family. Granted, it´s probably not a normal thing for Messi.

Btw LM great to have you back cheers
thanks! Thumbs up I need to behave apparently haha

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:40 pm

Tbf though, Messi's reaction after his missed free kick was weak.
You are your team's absolute star, and you can make the difference (it isn't like they were 3-0 down), don't be so effing egocentric and play for your country man.

Truly disappointing. The others all tried till the very end.

Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:27 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:

People worship messi..

I don't think so mate I mean cristiano ronaldo didn't get this much slack after the euro 08 or the WC 10 even though he was just as bad as messi is now if not more...
WC 06 Ronaldo was one of the reasons portugal went through to the semis and if it wasn't for zidane and a couple others, then portugal would have won no doubt. FFS quieroz is a horrible coach and limited ronaldo by playing him as a lone striker. And against spain in WC 10, spain won by an offside goal, otherwise portugal would have had a chance..

Ronaldo has ALWAYS been getting hated. Do you not see some of the comments people post around? Messi is worshiped like a god for his abilities, sure he is the best in the world, but he doesn't get nearly as much crap as CR.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:58 pm

Enough with CR.. Let's not make this another Messi v Cristiano alright? albino
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:10 pm

How is that an insult?

In my team we abuse each other when we do something wrong, It helps us to concentrate better and its fun too. Keep us organized and intact.

When an older guy is saying that Messi , Messi should respect him and see what he is saying, Well at least consider it..
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:13 am

You know what the problem is? Messi really wants to play for Italy. He feels more Italian, than Argentinian. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:27 am

Giggity5313 wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:

People worship messi..

WC 06 Ronaldo was one of the reasons portugal went through to the semis and if it wasn't for zidane and a couple others, then portugal would have won no doubt. FFS quieroz is a horrible coach and limited ronaldo by playing him as a lone striker. And against spain in WC 10, spain won by an offside goal, otherwise portugal would have had a chance..

Ronaldo has ALWAYS been getting hated. Do you not see some of the comments people post around? Messi is worshiped like a god for his abilities, sure he is the best in the world, but he doesn't get nearly as much crap as CR.

As you said ONE of the reason. That Portugal team can't be compared to this argentina. That portugal team wasa good team who had other players like deco and figo who were very good at the WC while in this argentina side their is only names, they don't perform for the NT. Just look how cristiano ronaldo has been for portugal ever since figo retired/ he became the leader and undisputed best player of that team. He has been one of their worst player(Because like you said of quieroz and playing out of position).

What you said about quieroz can be said about maradona and batista and what they are doing with messi.(Messi is forced to drop deep to get any possesion and the bring it forward)

But anyway mate, this thread isn't about that. Let's just agree to disagree and leave it at that...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:29 am

This Argentina is the best on paper since the early nineties.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:31 am

Yuri Yukuv wrote:This Argentina is the best on paper since the early nineties.
disagree, it's got a world class attack but no defense and a decent midfield, a good team starts in defense and goes from there.
This is the worst Argentina I've seen in my life and my father said the same.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2