Nishankly
mr-r34
Helmer
Red Alert
McAgger
13 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Preseason Match #3 | Melbourne Victory vs Liverpool FC | July 24 | - Page 6 Empty Re: Preseason Match #3 | Melbourne Victory vs Liverpool FC | July 24 |

Post by McAgger Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:02 pm

That was disappointed the way he conducted himself like he didn't give a shit

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Preseason Match #3 | Melbourne Victory vs Liverpool FC | July 24 | - Page 6 Empty Re: Preseason Match #3 | Melbourne Victory vs Liverpool FC | July 24 |

Post by TheRedStag Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:03 pm

Ya sell him but wait for a better bid.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:17 pm

100k fans cheering your name, Walks away from the celebration Laughing
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:20 pm

He's a c*nt. This is what we get after backing him through all the sh!t he pulled. If he leaves for any club in England I hope he flops worse than Nando.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:50 pm

Nishank wrote:Goal.
2-0

Own goal

It wasn't own goal, Aspas got the touch.

you can see it clearly in the last angle

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:33 pm

Aspas tearing it up ffs

2 goals now both goals have been "poacher" like. Proud
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:58 pm

Over 95k, pretty good effort. I must say that not having the names on the shirts made it difficult to recognise some of the youngsters.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:50 pm

Can't believe he's going out like a punk. After all we've done for you, conduct yourself more professionally. Hand in the transfer request, say thank you in a presser, and call it a day. Don't sulk your way around the pitch to force your way out. It's embarrassing to watch and ruins what should have been a good legacy with LFC fans. I hope we sell him to Anzhi.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:18 pm

Maybe we are over reacting, But this is justified the way he has come out and spoken a few times.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:37 pm

Nishank wrote:Maybe we are over reacting, But this is justified the way he has come out and spoken a few times.

Unlike a lot of LFC communities out there, I think we've by and large stood by Luis through his comments all summer, coming up with reasons and excuses why they weren't disrespectful.  I actually stand by those, and I feel that if he worked behind the scenes for a move I wouldn't have a real problem with it.  But sulking your way through a 20 minute cameo in front of fans who are desperate to see you play and then refusing to celebrate with them afterwards is the move of a disrespectful, selfish player.  You don't force moves out of Liverpool by acting out like this, you do so professionally and with the fans' interests first - ESPECIALLY after all we've done to stand by him.  This was disgusting and I'm profoundly disappointed in him.

Edit: I'm also certain that BR is going to tear him a new one behind closed doors for this. This is the type of attitude that he's shown he will not put up with, and I expect to see Luis either smiling in the next game or benched.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:56 pm

Let me just say ynwa was *bleep* awesome 95k at the G WOW. Im on my phone so I cant say much but suarez is a piss weak *bleep* we cheered loud as *bleep* for him and not even a smile. He sookes like a lil girl at training like he didn't even want to be there. His got a shit attitude on him. Followed the team after training and manged to get get a pic with BR in the rush of the crowd but my cousin took a bad shot and only got our chesta and below dml what luck. After the initial disappointment of that agger walkednpassed I man handldes gim and dragged him to me for a picture. Agger *bleep* legend first off the bus and last to leave the crowd . Suarez could learn from him.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:58 pm

Mind the bad everything of my post. Im on painkillers and beer right now and its 3am.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:06 pm

mmrr :bow::bow:

Hope you had the time of your life :bow:
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:13 pm

Mrr :bow: :bow:

I won't even ask how it went, I know it was amazing. And like always I'm not surprised to hear Agger is the greatest to ever walk our planet.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:45 pm

mr r drinking drinking i m so jealous of u, crying from few years now that liverpool will come to germany, but i think i will have to wait one more year.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:01 pm

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:mr r drinking drinking i m so jealous of u, crying from few years now that liverpool will come to germany, but i think i will have to wait one more year.

During Hodgson era in 2010 our preseason was in Germany if I remember correctly.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:01 pm

btw
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:02 pm

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:38 pm

McAgger wrote:
HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:mr r drinking drinking i m so jealous of u, crying from few years now that liverpool will come to germany, but i think i will have to wait one more year.

During Hodgson era in 2010 our preseason was in Germany if I remember correctly.
yeah i think you mean 10-11 season, when they played against kaiserslauten and mönchengladbach :(while mönchengladbach is just 2 hours drive from my place Sad. I was not in germany for those exactly 10 days period.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:57 pm

I missed the game. But you know what, I'm happy. It would really really hurt me if I had to see a sulking Suarez.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:08 am

The YNWA was AMAZINGGGGG. I only got like 20 seconds of it, I'll try and upload it when I manage to get on my computer. Atmosphere was a little flat after that. But 95k singing my old name. Razz Proud

Gerrard was a level above EVERYONE. The whole stadium had an orgasm every time he took a corner and rightfully so. Laughing His step over before his goal, and a little flick in the first half was just sickkkk.
Skrtel looked back to his best. Wisdom looked good as well. I'm sort of scared with him running out of the back though. Think he'll get caught out in the PL.
Sort of disappointed with Henderson and Allen, really. They didn't really dominate the midfield.
Both fullbacks in Johnson and Enrique were also average.
Ibe and Sterling looked promising and hungry; some of the few players that came to actually play.
If that Borini overhead went in, wow! Very Happy

For the second half; I think Lucas was our best. He was everywhere in the midfield, he was like the only player that pressed the opposition.
Suarez plays for like 30 seconds and we score. Proud
No one that came on really impressed, with that said.

Nishank wrote:100k fans cheering your name, Walks away from the celebration Laughing

No he didn't. His body language was a little off but he didn't walk away from the celebration.

Bit surprising, but Brad Jones, Suarez, Henderson and Borini all got booed. Shocked 
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:12 am

Nishank wrote:Aspas tearing it up ffs

2 goals now both goals have been "poacher" like. Proud

Sitting on the edge with Aspas. Whilst he has scored two, they weren't really "poacher" goals.

His goal yesterday was all Suarez; Luis didn't pass that. He drilled it into Aspas foot for it to go in. His goal against Preston was poor keeping - the goalkeeper dived away from the ball...

He missed an open goal (although you can blame the pitch for it if you want) and I feel he should of scored on that first shot when Luis played in him and the keeper saved it for a corner. (It was right before the goal.)

Only pre season, I know, but don't think I'm on the bandwagon of him being a consistent goal scorer although I'd like him to be. He seem's to be a little bit of a Borini type, though. Great movement, gets in the right positions, just needs to work on his finishing.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:14 am

I will not discuss Suarez since I did that already now in the Transfer thread and won't discuss the match since my buddies YNWA, Swagger etc did so already.

But I will discuss the newfound respect I have acquired for "Football Down Under"

Today it felt as if Liverpool were playing in San Mames, except with 100k fans. It was somewhat disheartening that a football stadium in a lower league possess 65k more fans than us and display THRICE the atmosphere...no passion that what is displayed in the morgue that is Anfield. Numbers doesn't make up the atmosphere as evidenced by the ever quiet Anfield, yet each and every single one of them deserved to see LFC in front of their eyes and did justice to sear this impression onto themselves, the squad by belting out the best YNWA in years along with the match support.

I felt absolutely serene in seeing the atmosphere of old yore being ferociously sung with zesty passion to which Anfield sorely misses.

Respect to the City of Melbourne, for their wonderful hospitality to our club and each and every Aussie who had us reminisce when we had the best atmosphere in the world.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:20 am

There's normally no 'soccer' games played at the MCG mate. They only play cricket or AFL there. Melbourne Victory normally play at the Etihad stadium, and or AAMI park (where Liverpool had their closed training session)

Melbourne Victory only average around 20k people to their games and that's the most in Australia. The A league isn't watched regularly down here as soccer is not the main sport. "Football" is known to be AFL (which is a good sport Razz )

Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:24 am

something-red wrote:There's normally no 'soccer' games played at the MCG mate. They only play cricket or AFL there. Melbourne Victory normally play at the Etihad stadium, and or AAMI park (where Liverpool had their closed training session)

Melbourne Victory only average around 20k people to their games and that's the most in Australia. The A league isn't watched regularly down here as soccer is not the main sport. "Football" is known to be AFL (which is a good sport Razz)

Ah forgive my ignorance then. I do know Cricket & Rugby is more popular there though as its also nice to see such a large contingent of Liverpool fans.

What impressed me most is what the Aussie Reds brought out within us. Yes this was a friendly, yes LFC wasn't compelled to destroy Victory like any other rival.

Yet the sheer display of the atmosphere brought out a emotion within our players (except *bleep* Suarez) to run themselves into the ground and hold that 90 mins in displaying everything they have within their Arsenal.

Steven Gerrard's attitude was a temple to describe what the atmosphere did for our players. His youthful play, his performance and his goal celebrations to which brought genuine joy within him.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:42 am

Rugby is probably more popular than soccer too. lol

The A league is on the way up though.
Amini went to Dortmund a couple of seasons ago and Marco Rojas (who came from Melb Vic) has just went to the Bundesliga as well.

To be fair to Suarez, not many people that came on in the second half bar Lucas, and maybe Kelly, looked to play in the second half. I'll have to watch the game again though. Don't get me wrong, Luis attitude was very poor and disappointing*, but everyone is talking about Luis and not looking at the other players that came on.

*Can't really blame him too. He never looked to be in the right attitude even before he came on the pitch. He had his jacket over his head majority of the time he was on the bench in the first half. He has a lot in his mind with this whole transfer saga / his future.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next