Lex
Nishankly
VendettaRed07
aleumdance
REWB
29 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Well played Spurs, Well played.  Empty Well played Spurs, Well played.

Post by REWB Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:40 am

Looks like they are getting lamala and willian, they show'd us how its done this summer and made wenger look like a fool. Their signings have been amazing this summer, you'd never know arsenal finished top 4 last season instead of spurs. I wish the arsenal manager and higher ups had as much ambition as them. Now i understand why the media had it out for arsenal; always wanting spurs to finish in top 4 instead of us. It's the same shit all the time, no ambition. I would hate arsenal being in top 4 too if i wasn't an arsenal fan, arsenal is boring. I used to hate it when people said arsenal had no ambition, i always used to think that they just didn't see the bigger picture. I was wrong, I didn't see the bigger picture, we didn't see that wenger was just inept and past it. Looking at how this summer went, if i was a footballer, would not want to play for wenger, i really wouldn't, he looks soo embarrassing atm.

Spurs making all these signings without being in the CL just exposes how inept our management is, spurs have spent ALL of the bale money and more, that's ambition. Now compare that to the way we spent the nasri/rvp/cesc/toure/clichy money?...compare it, we didn't spend 25% of that money. Spurs have prepared for bale's exit in such a clever and smart way by spending all the money before he has even left, compare that to the way we handled the cesc/nasri transfer saga in season 09/10, it f*ked our hole season up because wenger was so foolish he thought we were going to keep cesc and nasri and he had no contingency plan at all.

How can spurs spend all this money but we cant? Not just this season but in previous years they have spent more, How? since they are planning for a stadium as well. we know we have had the money but wenger has chosen not to spend it for no freaking reason making us stagnant. He is out of touch, i just don't understand how there can still be wenger fans out there. You cant defend wenger because IF there is something wrong with the board not giving him money, why doesnt he say it? why? if he exposed the problem nobody would be on his back. Its obvious its just him, he has wayy to much power at arsenal, he thinks he is bigger than arsenal and the arsenal fans, you can tell by the press conferences he give now "you fans need to understand how it is" etc, well how the fck is it wenger than? tell us? other people have spent early why havent you? He has made arsenal a vessel for his Fat ego, he is not thinking about the fans who pay 1000's of pounds to watch arsenal, he is just thinking about how he can make a profit while making it in the top 4 so that he can look good to the board and justify his 7m a year to the board.

I was a wenger fan until this transfer window, I thought this year was going to be different, with the new epl tv deal, in-addition, the new CL deal AND puma deal. we have a lot of money to spend, thats why it is killing me. There is no excuses now, wenger and kronke are useless, they are crap and i just hope usmanov comes in and we let wenger go, wenger is living in the past and i HATE THAT, i hate senile, stubborn old men, they are the type of people that mess up this world, we need knew fresh blood now, bringing knew ideas. This season we will not finish in top 4, spurs haven't made signings like this in previous years, they have really spent well now. They have a young hungry manager and an ambitious board, seriously anyone that thinks we will finish ahead of spurs with this squad is just deluded, we were lucky to finish top 4 last two season. they cant eff it up forever, this is their year.

Last edited by REWB on Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Well played Spurs, Well played.  Empty Re: Well played Spurs, Well played.

Post by REWB Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:59 am

I want this season to end ALREADY, and that should never happen. I cant remember the last time i was excited about going into a season, we always have glaring problems with the team that are never fixed, and always come back to bit us throughout the season, same as this season. well this is enough, the last straw, i really hope the fans show the frustration, boo every home game, boycott if you have to, we CANT stay like this guys. history has shown us that sometimes you have to do bad things to get what you want. You can just expect the dictator to go away, if you dont force him out he will bread and stay in charge forever.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:09 am

LAST SEASON:

i was called fickle

i was called fake arsenal fan

red oranje even banned me multiple times ..

but one phrase I will always stand by.. Wenger is a Strasbourg f***k

he has lost it, since 2008... I don't complain anymore, just gonna watch this team crash and burn
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:15 am

REWB wrote:Their signings have been amazing this summer, you'd never know arsenal finished top 4 last season instead of spurs.
I've said this basically all last season when everyone was worried about finishing outside of top 4 and how not doing it will ruin the off season. It doesn't matter. I don't think as a team we've ever signed a single player in all of Wenger's years here simply because we were in the CL the next season.

We have the stadium, the history, a solid foundation of players, if we tried hard enough we could sign pretty much anyone we wanted. It just comes down to spending the money and making a convincing argument to the player why they should join us. Something is clearly wrong in the negotiating process, I don't think we do enough to sell a player the team, or situation, the city, etc. Money is more important than simply just being in the CL any given year. And showing a player the desire, actually showing them that you want them, is more important.

However ill say this. Spurs have signed a lot of really great players, but not a single one of them imo is as good as Bale. Top 5 BPL player, being replaced by a lot of players who in all likelyhood will not be in the top 5. They've done a fantastic job but, fantastic goes to just pretty good, if they sell Bale. Even with a couple of panic buys, I think we can finish ahead of them.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:19 am

Well played Spurs, Well played.  BSIlMNhIEAAZC3C

Laughing the dictator is enjoying
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:23 am

Spurs can comfortably finish in the top four with this squad ( if they sign Willian ) regardless of Bale staying or going IMO.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:27 am

if we had a GM....

if ... Wenger would have done something

but oh no, Satan has to protect his investments, gives another satan all the power
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:42 am

So now we're congratulating Sp*rs? Why don't we bend over and let them anally molest us while we're at it. For the love of God, have some pride, folks. When was the last time you saw a Sp*rs board lavish praise and admiration for us?

I beg for a mod to delete this thread, before other die hard Gooners see it and have their day ruined
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by since1996 Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:51 am

on the 25th of May, 2014, i'm so gonna bump this thread... trust me
since1996
since1996
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by since1996 Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:54 am

i rather yo change the title of th thread to something like Arsenal vs Spurs, or Spurs trying to tip arsenal or anything...or even call it Sheldon Cooper. the current title is a disgrace to all the Gooners
since1996
since1996
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:59 am

Tottenham have been very impressive in the market, but there's still some time left, it's not over until the fat lady sings.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:10 am

Im dissappointed.
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:13 am

since1996 wrote:i rather yo change the title of th thread to something like Arsenal vs Spurs, or Spurs trying to tip arsenal or anything...or even call it Sheldon Cooper. the current title is a disgrace to all the Gooners
what are you and lex talking about? you cant deny spurs have done well this transfer window, who the fck cares if they are our rivals? thats not the point of this thread. I didn't make this thread to bash spurs i made it to compare the transfer window, you and lex should humble yourselves. I hate them just as much as everyone here but, well played to them, they have done what we have not, i am not deluded.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:15 am

you guy are pathetic i swear, just because i am congratulating spurs and saying well played, you are having a fit? just simple minded. fck off this thread then.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:18 am

This is a thread about my frustrations of spurs having a better summer than us and we got deluded fcks getting angry about a meaningless title like babies. grow up, we have a rivalry doesnt mean we cant acknowledge that they have had a great transfer window, thats all i have done.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:23 am

Art Morte wrote:Tottenham have been very impressive in the market, but there's still some time left, it's not over until the fat lady sings.
its over, we might sign someone but not anyone that is going to take us to the next level. This summer has been a failure, and there is no way with this squad we will make top four, this isnt like the last or the past 8 years. it isnt, its totally different but we still got some deluded arsenal fans who think that we will get top 4 just because we have done it in the recent past.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:30 am

Lex wrote:So now we're congratulating Sp*rs? Why don't we bend over and let them anally molest us while we're at it. For the love of God, have some pride, folks. When was the last time you saw a Sp*rs board lavish praise and admiration for us?

I beg for a mod to delete this thread, before other die hard Gooners see it and have their day ruined
Are you nuts? what is wrong with the thread? where do i say "i hope spurs get the top 4" or " i am now going to be a spurs fan" the title just say WELL PLAYED, do you know what that means? it means they have done well thats all ffs, thats wrong with admitting the truth. *bleep* me didnt know you were a deluded fool lex, yeah a die hard gooner my fcking ass.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by since1996 Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:49 am

so a whole full thread congratulating spurs...this is our lowest moment in history....nahhhh. we are better than this. as an arsenal fan in this forum, i thnk m allowed to point out what i dont like. i DONT like the title of the thread.
since1996
since1996
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:57 am

REWB wrote:
Art Morte wrote:Tottenham have been very impressive in the market, but there's still some time left, it's not over until the fat lady sings.
its over, we might sign someone but not anyone that is going to take us to the next level. This summer has been a failure, and there is no way with this squad we will make top four, this isnt like the last or the past 8 years. it isnt, its totally different but we still got some deluded arsenal fans who think that we will get top 4 just because we have done it in the recent past.
u are crazy and over reacting.. many have said the same in the past too.
spuds had a good transfer window and we didnt even think of signing players.. that is the truth.. but doesnt mean we will be out of the top4.. we have just lost the first match.. and some are reacting like it is the end of the world.. grow up..
i dont have a problem about the name of its thread.. but too much ranting here.. if u want to rant u are free to do so.. and this is my last reply in this thread..
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by since1996 Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:03 am

REWB wrote:
Lex wrote:So now we're congratulating Sp*rs? Why don't we bend over and let them anally molest us while we're at it. For the love of God, have some pride, folks. When was the last time you saw a Sp*rs board lavish praise and admiration for us?

Are you nuts? what is wrong with the thread? where do i say "i hope spurs get the top 4" or " i am now going to be a spurs fan" the title just say WELL PLAYED, do you know what that means? it means they have done well thats all ffs, thats wrong with admitting the truth. *bleep* me didnt know you were a deluded fool lex, yeah a die hard gooner my fcking ass.
truth is congratulating Nasri winning the Title, truth is saying Van Persie is awesome. sometimes the truth hurts and better not said.
since1996
since1996
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:16 am

Most of you attacking this thread were not fans before 2006 its obvious ..

We Arsenal fans have been complainig about the same thing since 2008, 2008.... 5 years ago, 5 Goddamn years ago...

we still don't have a DM, no number 9, no good wing... the only position that was sorted out was Defense and that was by default not by protectiveness( nobody expected Kos to be a Boss)
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:27 am

REWB wrote:

And I'll ask it again, when was the last time you saw a similar thread on a Tottenham board? I'll answer my own question; never. Why? Because even when we were easily the best team in London and were scooping up world class players left, right and centre, they NEVER had a kind word for us or offered us any praise of any sort (and I wouldn't have it any other way) because they hate our guts. Oh and just so you know, I am a die hard fan, I've been to many home games (and one or two away games) and followed the team religiously since 1999. What I haven't done is sit there and big up Sp*rs while systematically and methodically shit on my own team
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:28 am

I've been on the "Wenger Out" boat for a while now as you guys know...

But this doesn't mean that its sure thing that Spurs will end up ahead of us come the end of the season. They've spent better than us. That's for sure. Much better, (well we haven't spent at all so it isn't even a question) They've acquired the services of some very decent players with real potential (that's if they finish the signatures of Lamela and Willian) and they've got a very good squad now. Arguably better than ours, but that Spurs team still has to gel now, get some sort of cohesive football going. AVB is far from done with this team. Yes their arrivals has massively boosted the individual talent in the team, but still it's a team sport and they still have to show what they are really made off on the pitch.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:16 am

This is a pathetic thread.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:34 am

El Gunner wrote:I've been on the "Wenger Out" boat for a while now as you guys know...

But this doesn't mean that its sure thing that Spurs will end up ahead of us come the end of the season. They've spent better than us. That's for sure. Much better, (well we haven't spent at all so it isn't even a question) They've acquired the services of some very decent players with real potential (that's if they finish the signatures of Lamela and Willian) and they've got a very good squad now. Arguably better than ours, but that Spurs team still has to gel now, get some sort of cohesive football going. AVB is far from done with this team. Yes their arrivals has massively boosted the individual talent in the team, but still it's a team sport and they still have to show what they are really made off on the pitch.
mate. they have a squad that will roast ours in seconds, secondly ARRY IS NO LONGER THEIR MANAGER, ITS VILLA BOAS...
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum