Lex
Nishankly
VendettaRed07
aleumdance
REWB
29 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Well played Spurs, Well played.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Well played Spurs, Well played.

Post by MJ Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:17 pm

REWB, you're the one who was advocating booing the players at the stadium and straight-up not going to the matches. I don't care what the end result is, the means will not be justified by the ends. You don't make the club better by being a sh*tty fan.

And no one 'wraps' the league up after 12 games.

MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Well played Spurs, Well played.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Well played Spurs, Well played.

Post by Twoism Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:38 am

This and Ramsey threads are probably biggest deception that u gonna get from Arsenal section Very Happy
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:10 am

REWB wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:
REWB wrote:
so your telling me you predicted us buying ozil. wenger said it himself, we were extremly lucky to buy him. buying ozil change EVERYTHING without that signing we would have been deflated and prob having a similar season to spuds. and fyi i already back tracked slightly after they missed out on willian. --hey dont wave your willys out too soon my goons. it doesnt change the fact that they showd ambition and we didnt bar ozil,and i cant help but feel that the ozil signing was just a knee jerk reaction to the villa game. we desperately needed a striker and we had chances to get one, but because of our lack of ambition early on in the summer we fail to do you. if we had got the striker we needed in the summer i honestly feel we would have wrapped up this league already.
No I didn't predict the Özil signing, in fact I was very angry as you at our lack of transfer activity. Don't understand why your jimmies are always rustled though, chill. If you still think Spurs have showed more ambition than us for signing Lamela's, Paulinho's and Soldado's for ridiculous prices then you're completely out of your mind. Spurs could've never signed AN ALREADY PROVEN WORLD CLASS PLAYER AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL like we did, just speak to some Spurs fans and they'll tell you. Don't ever compare us to that club.

We're top of the league, enjoy it while it lasts instead of moaning all the *bleep* time.
i moan all the time because i want arsenal to do well, no i want them to be perfect! you look down on moaners but you dont relise moaners are extremely important. if you dont moan and apply pressure constantly to the higher ups, the world will never change for the better, it will stay the same. thats what us moaners did after the villa game, we moaned and we got ozil. but we want moreeeee and for that we need to moan moooorreee, muhahahahaaaaaaa¡
so you mean that Ozils signing is like a panic signing to Villa game.. seriously Wenger doesnt give a s*** about his legacy or image in front of fans or media or what others think about him.. he believes in his philosophy and does what he thinks is better for the club and doesnt need to be answer every over reaction from a portion of fans..
and if you agree or not, the greatest difference we made this summer was not the Ozil signing, but we managed to keep all our good players from last season..
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:17 am

I think it's usually important to treat predictions as educated guesses in a gray area, full of contingencies. In late August, most of us were pretty frustrated (and for good reason). But some people extended it and were saying extremely emphatically that Wenger absolutely wouldn't spend big (because, well, one must submit to the mythic image of AW's stubbornness, I guess). Those people were very loud in late August, and very very quiet in early September.

But that's part of what is great about sports. You can be surprised like that. I've never understood the mentality of sports fans (football or otherwise) who just cherry-pick of few stats, or stick to one single interpretation of some information, and then act as though it's all ironclad. Just seems boring IMO, not to mention proved wrong more often than not.

For the record, btw, I still think that Spurs spent pretty well last summer. They went out with a ton of money and spent it proactively. Are they currently underachieving in relation to this investment in players? Oh, you bet they are. Did they overpay for a few of those players? Yup, definitely. Are a few of them going to flop (at least for Spurs, or at least in the PL - not necessarily in their entire careers)? I should think so. And as an Arsenal fan it is hilarious to me how Spurs are currently struggling and how they got rudely thrashed by City today. But when it comes down to it, I still happen to think that acquisitions in the past few windows have been pretty strong for them. Vertonghen, Lloris, Dembele, Chiriches, Eriksen, Lamela, Paulinho, et al ... very solid players IMO.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:39 pm

Laughing what has this thread turned into...

1 BJ from Scar Jo >>>>> 10 BJs from Susan Boyle
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:15 am

Football director rofl.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4