Lex
Nishankly
VendettaRed07
aleumdance
REWB
29 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Well played Spurs, Well played.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Well played Spurs, Well played.

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:32 am

Can we lock this thread.

Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Well played Spurs, Well played.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Well played Spurs, Well played.

Post by El Gunner Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:08 am

LoL this motoGP guy in this thread. Seriously mate. I hope it's just good banter from your part, coz if you're absolutely serious...well...
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:23 am

ahhh looks like spurs are not getting willian or lamela, its all good now, spurs squad is still shit :bow: 
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:32 am

REWB wrote:ahhh looks like spurs are not getting willian or lamela, its all good now, spurs squad is still shit :bow: 
Spurs are getting Lamela. Willian deal is the only one that might be off. That's a big if too, he could as easily go to Spurs as he could go to Chelsea at this point.

Lamela is the one I'm really excited about anyway. Willian would be brilliant but I won't be heartbroken if he doesn't come.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:31 pm

Mourinho reportedly confirmed that Willian chose Chelsea and just needs a medical.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:26 pm

Yepp looks like he chose Chelsea. Lamela deal is going to go through regardless.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:42 pm

Sina wrote:would be even more fun when this absolutely overrated spuds team fails behind us one again
#MindTheCollapse
InAVBSinaWeTrust https://2img.net/u/3313/22/97/24/smiles/2997653223.gif eco smile
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:46 pm

REWB Proud
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:21 pm

What a terrible thread. Wtf is this shit. Why was this even made.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:32 pm

RealGunner wrote:What a terrible thread. Wtf is this shit. Why was this even made.

You never saw this thread? Laughing

RG, REWB jinxed Spurs so bad, they cant even score anymore they have to score owns goals to get on score sheet. Laughing

GL Jinx. :bow:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:52 pm

No i was away i think lol. This thread would have been locked on page 1
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:02 pm

CBarca wrote:I'm not going to say anything until later in the season tbh. Plenty of time for Spurs to collapse like usual.
:bow:
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:50 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:REWB Proud
so your telling me you predicted us buying ozil. wenger said it himself, we were extremly lucky to buy him. buying ozil change EVERYTHING without that signing we would have been deflated and prob having a similar season to spuds. and fyi i already back tracked slightly after they missed out on willian. --hey dont wave your willys out too soon my goons. it doesnt change the fact that they showd ambition and we didnt bar ozil,and i cant help but feel that the ozil signing was just a knee jerk reaction to the villa game. we desperately needed a striker and we had chances to get one, but because of our lack of ambition early on in the summer we fail to do you. if we had got the striker we needed in the summer i honestly feel we would have wrapped up this league already.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:58 pm

RealGunner wrote:No i was away i think lol. This thread would have been locked on page 1
why the hell would u have locked it? it was my OPINON after the villa game and after the poor window. so we are not allowed to express opinons on this forum anymore? however contravertial i should always be able to say whats in my mind.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:10 pm

dont jinx our start guys play it calm, we have had a great start but with only decent to just above average performances. we still have yet see whether the summer window was a succes. and we also have to see if we do indeed get the striker we need in jan to push on. if we get an injury to giroud and up falling apart this season becuase of a lack of striker i will be devistaded as the is 1 of the weekest epls in reacent mem. i still have my eye on the board
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:17 pm

REWB wrote:
so your telling me you predicted us buying ozil. wenger said it himself, we were extremly lucky to buy him. buying ozil change EVERYTHING without that signing we would have been deflated and prob having a similar season to spuds. and fyi i already back tracked slightly after they missed out on willian. --hey dont wave your willys out too soon my goons. it doesnt change the fact that they showd ambition and we didnt bar ozil,and i cant help but feel that the ozil signing was just a knee jerk reaction to the villa game. we desperately needed a striker and we had chances to get one, but because of our lack of ambition early on in the summer we fail to do you. if we had got the striker we needed in the summer i honestly feel we would have wrapped up this league already.
No I didn't predict the Özil signing, in fact I was very angry as you at our lack of transfer activity. Don't understand why your jimmies are always rustled though, chill. If you still think Spurs have showed more ambition than us for signing Lamela's, Paulinho's and Soldado's for ridiculous prices then you're completely out of your mind. Spurs could've never signed AN ALREADY PROVEN WORLD CLASS PLAYER AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL like we did, just speak to some Spurs fans and they'll tell you. Don't ever compare us to that club.

We're top of the league, enjoy it while it lasts instead of moaning all the *bleep* time.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:17 pm

Ozil>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anyone Spurs signed. Ambition is buying the best, not buying the most. Banging Rachel Weisz is better than banging 10 Catherine Tates. Buying one Ferrari is better than buying 10 Fiats

One PS4 is better than 10 Xbox 1s :coffee:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:18 pm

Would you want a blowjob from Scarlett Johansson once, or from Susan Boyle 10 times?

Ambition = quality>>>>quantity
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:25 pm

Lex wrote:Ozil>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anyone Spurs signed. Ambition is buying the best, not buying the most. Banging Rachel Weisz is better than banging 10 Catherine Tates. Buying one Ferrari is better than buying 10 Fiats

Lex wrote:Would you want a blowjob from Scarlett Johansson once, or from Susan Boyle 10 times?

Not sure I fully understood your point. Can you pls make a third post and explain in more detail with more examples?

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:29 pm

Lex wrote:Ozil>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anyone Spurs signed. Ambition is buying the best, not buying the most. Banging Rachel Weisz is better than banging 10 Catherine Tates. Buying one Ferrari is better than buying 10 Fiats

im 75% certain we wouldnt have even attempted to buy ozil if hadnt of got battered by villa. thats what i am trying to say. after that game the pressure to buy was IMMENCE, the board had no choice. i will eat my words and accept the boards ambition only IF! we buy the striker we need in jan.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:36 pm

Well the only one who knows the circumstances of the Ozil transfer is Wenger and he's not talking anytime soon

Oh and where was Tottenham's ambition when we beat them WITHOUT Ozil?

Last edited by Lex on Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:36 pm

Let me do that this time, futbol:

1 Audi A6 >>>> a bunch of Lexus SC430 (overhyped, overpriced cars)
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:46 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
REWB wrote:
No I didn't predict the Özil signing, in fact I was very angry as you at our lack of transfer activity. Don't understand why your jimmies are always rustled though, chill. If you still think Spurs have showed more ambition than us for signing Lamela's, Paulinho's and Soldado's for ridiculous prices then you're completely out of your mind. Spurs could've never signed AN ALREADY PROVEN WORLD CLASS PLAYER AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL like we did, just speak to some Spurs fans and they'll tell you. Don't ever compare us to that club.

We're top of the league, enjoy it while it lasts instead of moaning all the *bleep* time.
i moan all the time because i want arsenal to do well, no i want them to be perfect! you look down on moaners but you dont relise moaners are extremely important. if you dont moan and apply pressure constantly to the higher ups, the world will never change for the better, it will stay the same. thats what us moaners did after the villa game, we moaned and we got ozil. but we want moreeeee and for that we need to moan moooorreee, muhahahahaaaaaaa¡
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:57 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Let me do that this time, futbol:

1 Audi A6 >>>> a bunch of Lexus SC430 (overhyped, overpriced cars)
Ahhh. Lexus SC430 is a reference to an overhyped Japanese. You talking about Kagawa! This thread is about Arsenal's superiority over Manchester United. Thanks, now I got it!

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:06 pm

Lex wrote:Would you want a blowjob from Scarlett Johansson once, or from Susan Boyle 10 times?

FYI - Susan Boyle would be amazing. Mingers put in effort - It's science.
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:17 pm

REWB, you're the one who was advocating booing the players at the stadium and straight-up not going to the matches. I don't care what the end result is, the means will not be justified by the ends. You don't make the club better by being a sh*tty fan.

And no one 'wraps' the league up after 12 games.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next