+5
neuro11
halamadrid2
CBarca
free_cat
gondov
9 posters

Go down

Miniclasico: Barcelona B - RM Castilla Empty Miniclasico: Barcelona B - RM Castilla

Post by gondov Thu 12 Sep 2013 - 23:36

Date - Sunday 15th September

KO -12 pm local time

We are currently 7th in the league table, with 7 points Very Happy.

Castilla are bottom of the table, the only side in the league with ZERO points, so far.

my lineup:

------roman----------dongou----------nieto----

----------espinosa------------suarez---

--------------------samper/illie-----------------

--planas-------bagnack------gomez-------patric----
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Miniclasico: Barcelona B - RM Castilla Empty Re: Miniclasico: Barcelona B - RM Castilla

Post by free_cat Fri 13 Sep 2013 - 1:22

Bagnack is injured and I wouldn't mind starting Sandra over Dongou. Rest seems fine, we should win comfortably.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Miniclasico: Barcelona B - RM Castilla Empty Re: Miniclasico: Barcelona B - RM Castilla

Post by CBarca Fri 13 Sep 2013 - 5:05

Wooaahhhh definitely watching. Can't wait to rape the Castilla rofl

0 points rofl
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri 13 Sep 2013 - 18:48

beating a dead horse Sad you are probably going to win but we looked very improved this weekend so hopefully we can score for once
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 12:51

We are 2-0 up at HT Very Happy

Great game so far. Nice slick passing and good attacks from the wing.
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 13:53

watched only last 20 mins....liked Espinoza and Planas, and who is madrid's player on left wing? was a constant threat with his speed.
The last moment blunder both from madrid defender and D. nieto
So Kiko played vs his former team, don know how was he...but madrid's forwards were really poor...

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 13:53

This is more like Barça C. I don't know any of these players Laughing How many of them are new from last season?
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 14:13

Great game by Masip, Samper, Espinosa, Roman and Nieto!

Barcelona B 10pts
Castilla 0

after 5 game!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 14:32

danyjr wrote:This is more like Barça C. I don't know any of these players Laughing How many of them are new from last season?
Unlike Madrid, who only had one good generation and had to recall their most ready players Morata and Nacho to save them from relegation last season, we constantly produce new talent and if needed strengthen the squad.

And you were saying Madrid youth team are better than ours just because they finished one point above us.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 14:41

No I still believe in Madrid talent because it has not been just one generation.

You got top players who are currently playing like Mata, Negredo, Soldado, Arbeloa in one side. And then you got legends like Casillas, Raúl and Guti. Plus some of the new ones such as Morata and Jesé are destined for a bright future in my opinion.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 14:46

danyjr wrote:No I still believe in Madrid talent because it has not been just one generation.

You got top players who are currently playing like Mata, Negredo, Soldado, Arbeloa in one side. And then you got legends like Casillas, Raúl and Guti. Plus some of the new ones such as Morata and Jesé are destined for a bright future in my opinion.
was not you(or someone cant remember) saying that we would be relegated before January??? Laughing
sorry if its not you

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 14:47

Khaled wrote:Great game by Masip, Samper, Espinosa, Roman and Nieto!

Barcelona B 10pts
Castilla 0

after 5 game!
i think we are top of the table with some other team, right?

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 14:49

free_cat wrote:
danyjr wrote:This is more like Barça C. I don't know any of these players Laughing How many of them are new from last season?
Unlike Madrid, who only had one good generation and had to recall their most ready players Morata and Nacho to save them from relegation last season, we constantly produce new talent and if needed strengthen the squad.

And you were saying Madrid youth team are better than ours just because they finished one point above us.
you keep clinging onto that as if it will somehow make it true. Mateos-Ivan partnership was as solid as it could be. Nacho wasn't even used as cover half the time with Derik being used instead. Also Morata was one of castillas worst players last season. I didn't want him anywhere near the team. he made them worse instead of better and they had the best streak in the whole league when he didn't play

you do realize this is a COMPLETELY new team bar Casado and Borja right?? apart from those defensive mistakes we really kept you at bay and could easily have had at least two penalties if the referee used the same standards for you like he did for us. With time I think we will start scoring but its going to be a relegation dog fight imo

PS: last season wasn't our best year in terms of producing talent. in fact very far from it actually. we have had many bright years for example in 06/07 when we produced the likes of Valero, Mata, DelaRed and co
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 14:59

neuro11 wrote:was not you(or someone cant remember) saying that we would be relegated before January??? Laughing
sorry if its not you
No I successfully predicted that Castilla would finish above Barcelona B. I believe the quote below is what drove free_cat nuts:

danyjr wrote:lol Castilla only one point behind Barça B having promoted to Segunda only a few months ago. I'm sure Barcelona fans will come to realise how good Madrid's youth team are at the end of the season, even though they will probably never get to be in the first team because of their glory-obsessed coach.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 16:20

At the time of your prediction Morata was a first team player, hence it renders the prediction void. Had our B side recalled Montoya, Bartra, Dos santos and Tello we would have walked esconde division last season.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 20:32

It is not like I have pro-Madrid agenda bro...I'm just saying what I truly believed at the time.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 23:31

neuro11 wrote:
Khaled wrote:Great game by Masip, Samper, Espinosa, Roman and Nieto!

Barcelona B 10pts
Castilla 0

after 5 game!
i think we are top of the table with some other team, right?
Only Gijon (11) have more points than Barcelona B (10) this season after 5 games!

1- Gijon 11 pts
2- Barca B, Girona, Recreativo, Cordoba, Murcia, Mirandes 10 pts
8- Alcorcon 9
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon 16 Sep 2013 - 3:20

what was the final result of the game?? Surprised who scored the goals.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Mon 16 Sep 2013 - 9:57

2-0.

Goals by Sandro and Nieto (pen).
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon 16 Sep 2013 - 15:25

Highlights of the game:

[dailymotion] http://www.dailymotion.co m/video/x14qnnp_liga-adelante-barcelona-b-2-real-madrid-b-0_sport[/dailymotion]

Madrid had more chances than what the result suggests, especially their left wing Burgui.
But we could have scored more, Sandro hit the post and missed a one on one while Nieto missed an increased incredible open goal.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down