Valkyrja
Kick
jibers
39 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bale vs Hazard Empty Bale vs Hazard

Post by jibers Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:19 am

Who is better at the moment and who has higher potential?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Bale vs Hazard Empty Re: Bale vs Hazard

Post by Kick Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:25 am

Hazard's potential is certainly higher for me.

Also think they do different roles but I like Hazard more.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:59 am

Hazard is a better playmaker and better technically, but phyisically and tactically he holds nothing to Bale. Not to mention his versatility. At the moment Bale is a better player.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:09 am

Hazard is better. Bale doesn't score as many goals as Ronaldo to be be better than Hazard. He scored around 27 last season, which isn't elite. Hazard is a better dribbler, better technically and a better passer.

Bale has more potential because he's a goalscorer.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:15 am

Right now? Bale probably but i'd never in a million years swap Hazard for Bale. Bale has pretty much reached his limit for me where as Hazard is only just finding his feet.

You only have to look at the Bayern game to see how decisive Hazard can be in big matches and he's only going to get better. His height gives him the advantage of changing directions very quickly, combine that with his pace and for me he'll be top 3 in a few years. Wouldn't surprise me to see him start hitting 20+ over the next few seasons, last season he settled into the club and he'll be even better this season.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:58 am

Hazard easily. Provides much more in the attack than does Bale. Technically much better.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:59 am

ExtremistEnigma wrote:Hazard easily. Provides much more in the attack than does Bale. Technically much better.
Can you explain this in more words please? Smile
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:59 am

Bale.

Hazard has been dogshit for my fantasy team so far

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:06 am

Bale, is currently better. Can't predict the future though, Hazard is two years younger and Bale himself stepped his game in one season.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:42 am

Vlad the Impaler wrote:
ExtremistEnigma wrote:Hazard easily. Provides much more in the attack than does Bale. Technically much better.
Can create, can score, doesn't require a team being built around himself to shine, can put in a defensive shift when required. Better passer, better finisher. Contributed around 30 goals last season even with Mata taking the spotlight. Bale only really stepped up last season when he was given a free role and made the focal point in the attack.

It's like Messi vs. Ronaldo imo. Who I would much rather have in my team? Messi.

Bale is currently better though (purely based upon form). Let's see how he does in Madrid now.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:32 am

Valkyrja wrote:Hazard is a better playmaker and better technically, but phyisically and tactically he holds nothing to Bale. Not to mention his versatility. At the moment Bale is a better player.
How is Bale more versatile? Hazard can play in the exact some positions as Bale. Also, Bale's tactics are counter attacking and counter attacking only, Hazard can play possession or counter attack effectively.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by El Jefe Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:04 pm

Kick wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:Hazard is a better playmaker and better technically, but phyisically and tactically he holds nothing to Bale. Not to mention his versatility. At the moment Bale is a better player.
How is Bale more versatile? Hazard can play in the exact some positions as Bale. Also, Bale's tactics are counter attacking and counter attacking only, Hazard can play possession or counter attack effectively.
Suppose Bale can play LB/LWB.
El Jefe
El Jefe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:54 pm

ExtremistEnigma wrote:
Vlad the Impaler wrote:
Can create, can score, doesn't require a team being built around himself to shine, can put in a defensive shift when required. Better passer, better finisher. Contributed around 30 goals last season even with Mata taking the spotlight. Bale only really stepped up last season when he was given a free role and made the focal point in the attack.

It's like Messi vs. Ronaldo imo. Who I would much rather have in my team? Messi.

Bale is currently better though (purely based upon form). Let's see how he does in Madrid now.
I seriously thought you were describing Bale.

I don't see any of this from Hazard consistently at all, he really hasn't impressed me outside of the start of last season. Nevermind that Hazard has done pretty much nothing in big games for Chelsea yet somehow Mata is the one ostracized :facepalm: 
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:20 pm

ExtremistEnigma wrote:
Vlad the Impaler wrote:

Really??

In the EPL last season:
Hazard created 65 chances (1.9 per game)
Bale created 75 chances (2.3 per game)

Hazard had 28 tackles (0.8 per game) and 37 interceptions (1.1 per game)
Bale had 33 tackles (1 per game) and 42 interceptions (1.3 per game)

Hazard avg'd 44 passes per game @85%
Bale avg'd 34 passes per game @78%

Hazard scored 7 goals from 61 shots @11.47% - Not including his two penalty goals
Bale scored 21 goals from 165 shots @12.72%

So Bale is better in the air, better at defending, a better finisher, a better crosser of the ball, a better dribbler, a better creator, has less turnovers and can actually score from distance.

Hazard is better at passing and long balls.

Nice.
Crimson
Crimson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:28 pm

Those stats do not do justice to either players. Anyone who visually infers after an extended period of time will know Hazard is a far better dribbler, unlike Bale who can dribble with only his left. Creativity hardly a comparison considering Bale does not have a shred of creativity, while Hazard is known for it.

Bale had his system built around him while Hazard was just implemented into Chelsea, despite being a naturally central player.
As for distance, watch Hazard's goals last season, at least several from distance.

Where Bale excels is his goal count due to excess shot average along with being licensed down central often.

When Bale is being marked out, he resorts to the same tricks that don't work once his marker actually studies his rather predictable element of attacking. Hazard takes on multiple defenders at once while Bale hardly is known to dribble past even his own marker.

As again, those stats are meaningless as by that is the same inference Damien Commoli used to buy Stewart Downing & Jordan Henderson, despite none of them representing their statistical output.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:48 pm

Arquitescu wrote:Those stats do not do justice to either players. Anyone who visually infers after an extended period of time will know Hazard is a far better dribbler, unlike Bale who can dribble with only his left. Creativity hardly a comparison considering Bale does not have a shred of creativity, while Hazard is known for it.

Bale had his system built around him while Hazard was just implemented into Chelsea, despite being a naturally central player.
As for distance, watch Hazard's goals last season, at least several from distance.

Where Bale excels is his goal count due to excess shot average along with being licensed down central often.

When Bale is being marked out, he resorts to the same tricks that don't work once his marker actually studies his rather predictable element of attacking. Hazard takes on multiple defenders at once while Bale hardly is known to dribble past even his own marker.

As again, those stats are meaningless as by that is the same inference Damien Commoli used to buy Stewart Downing & Jordan Henderson, despite none of them representing their statistical output.
Watching both players I can tell you I have never seen Hazard go past players like Bale does, I've never seen Hazard for Chelsea do things with the ball that Bale did at Spurs.

Bale is a natural match winner, Hazard is not. I've seen on multiple occasions when it looked like Spurs had no chance of winning Bale literlally win the game on his own, not just once but time and time again. Hazard just hasn't shown that ability at Chelsea.

And let's not forget that Hazard had the luxury of playing with far better players around him in almost every single position, Bale did not.
Crimson
Crimson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:58 pm

Crimson I get your points but it goes both ways. Hazardhad better players round him and had to work within the tactical parameters of Rafa Benitez.Bale was given a free role at Spurs so he was confident of doing things that Hazard did/does not have the luxury of doing. Watch how Bale performs for RM and compare them i that aspect seeing as Bale is now in a better team surely his stats should go up?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:10 pm

jibers wrote:Crimson I get your points but it goes both ways. Hazardhad better players round him and had to work within the tactical parameters of Rafa Benitez.Bale was given a free role at Spurs so he was confident of doing things that Hazard did/does not have the luxury of doing. Watch how Bale performs for RM and compare them i that aspect seeing as Bale is now in a better team surely his stats should go up?
Yes they should, but more than that he should become a better player it's usually what happens.

I was a huge fan of Hazard in France, I thought he was on his way to being the next big thing, but it seems at Chelsea he has not followed up on that and his performances really haven't been better, in fact they have been worse. I know ligue 1 =/= the EPL but it's just disappointing to see.

Just my take on things, honestly ask 100 pundits who they would rather have Bale or Hazard, I can almost guarantee all of them would say Bale.
Crimson
Crimson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:26 pm

Crimson wrote:
jibers wrote:Crimson I get your points but it goes both ways. Hazardhad better players round him and had to work within the tactical parameters of Rafa Benitez.Bale was given a free role at Spurs so he was confident of doing things that Hazard did/does not have the luxury of doing. Watch how Bale performs for RM and compare them i that aspect seeing as Bale is now in a better team surely his stats should go up?
Yes they should, but more than that he should become a better player it's usually what happens.

I was a huge fan of Hazard in France, I thought he was on his way to being the next big thing, but it seems at Chelsea he has not followed up on that and his performances really haven't been better, in fact they have been worse. I know ligue 1 =/= the EPL but it's just disappointing to see.

Just my take on things, honestly ask 100 pundits who they would rather have Bale or Hazard, I can almost guarantee all of them would say Bale.
Again at Lille he was the main man and had a different level of responsibility. 100 pundits? I could care what they say, I think Suarez was better than Bale last season but he didnt win the player of the year for whatever reason. I use my eyes. Lets see if Bale has that killer instinct while at Madrid when he wont be getting even half the touches he had at spurs.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:41 pm

Crimson is just a freak when it comes to Madrid the bias and wanking is ridiculous. If bale wasn't a Madrid player he wouldn't say half this shit.

For the record I think bale is better than hazard, but no way is he a better dribbler or more creative.

Let's not forget hazards first season, he's younger and he's not the main man where he can shine like bale did at spurs with the spotlight. Also like jibers said he was the main man at Lille everything went through him and at Chelsea hes a smaller fish in a bigger pond.
I've never seen bale dribble past players like hazard does either.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:00 pm

Abramovich wrote:Crimson is just a freak when it comes to Madrid the bias and wanking is ridiculous. If bale wasn't a Madrid player he wouldn't say half this shit.

For the record I think bale is better than hazard, but no way is he a better dribbler or more creative.

Let's not forget hazards first season, he's younger and he's not the main man where he can shine like bale did at spurs with the spotlight. Also like jibers said he was the main man at Lille everything went through him and at Chelsea hes a smaller fish in a bigger pond.
I've never seen bale dribble past players like hazard does either.
Funny I was saying the same things about Bale last season.

I was trying to be nice before but lets be real here.

Hazard cost what? £32m? The second highest in Chelsea history to what? Not be the main man? The simple fact is he isn't that good.

If we are being honest Hazard wasn't even the best Belgian in the EPL last season let alone anywhere near Bale's level of performances. Vertonghen, Fellaini and  Benteke were all far better players last season.

In fact I could probably name at least 10 players in general who were better than Hazard in the EPL last season.

As for Jibers thinking Suarez was better, it's debatable for sure, but the difference comes in the fact that Bale wins you games, Suarez does not, Suarez isn't a genuine match winner, Bale is. Then we could talk about attitude and being a vampire lol.
Crimson
Crimson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:12 pm

Tough to analyse "as of now" considering Bale just arrived at Real Madrid so basing off of last season, Bale was the better performer by some distance. Now, if you ask who I prefer, then that goes to Hazard. My love for the mercurial talents holds no bounds sadly.

As for potential, not sure honestly. Potential is not a quantitative value and I don't have any FM scouts to tell me Hazard or Bale has that five star potential rating.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:39 am

Crimson wrote:
Funny I was saying the same things about Bale last season.

I was trying to be nice before but lets be real here.

Hazard cost what? £32m? The second highest in Chelsea history to what? Not be the main man? The simple fact is he isn't that good.

If we are being honest Hazard wasn't even the best Belgian in the EPL last season let alone anywhere near Bale's level of performances. Vertonghen, Fellaini and  Benteke were all far better players last season.

In fact I could probably name at least 10 players in general who were better than Hazard in the EPL last season.

As for Jibers thinking Suarez was better, it's debatable for sure, but the difference comes in the fact that Bale wins you games, Suarez does not, Suarez isn't a genuine match winner, Bale is. Then we could talk about attitude and being a vampire lol.
What? Shock horror!! You were saying these things about Bale before he put on a Madrid shirt, your like Gollum and Madrid is the ring hell you even make Lex look like a Spurs fan.

Bale at the same age was putting around similar numbers as Hazard did last season.

I don't even get the intention of your post, I've already said for the record I think Bale is better but he isn't better at dribbling nor is he more creative.

Whats the point in bringing the Belgium thing? Is it something which you can clutch straws at and say Bale was the best Welshman last season??

So Neymar has been bought to be main man at Barca same for Bale Madrid and Cavani at PSG all in their first season? What if you really did watch Hazard and Chelsea last season you would know who was the main man attacking wise. Not all players have amazing first seasons after moving from a different league, examples Suarez, Giroud and Drogba.

Your points are all irrelevant and don't really hold much weight and let's have Liverpool fans argue about Suarez.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:41 pm

Silly thread. Hazard is clearly a level above Bale.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:07 am

You wish..Top assister in europe vs big game flop 3 good game 4 shet game player...rofl

No comparisons Proud
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down