How many players nowadays can rabona as well as Di Maria?

+6
Rebaño Sagrado
DuringTheWar
Onyx
Dante
ExtremistEnigma
BarrileteCosmico
10 posters

Go down

How many players nowadays can rabona as well as Di Maria? Empty How many players nowadays can rabona as well as Di Maria?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:59 am

Also, his most recent goals is eerily similar to this one

BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

How many players nowadays can rabona as well as Di Maria? Empty Re: How many players nowadays can rabona as well as Di Maria?

Post by ExtremistEnigma Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:11 am

This guy:

Too bad there was no end product though. Mad

Got another one from his Groningen days:

ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

How many players nowadays can rabona as well as Di Maria? Empty Re: How many players nowadays can rabona as well as Di Maria?

Post by Dante Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:34 am

Robinho does it from time to time . The one who did it quite often and very impressively has to be Rivaldo. Pretty much every season i used to see him do it .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:09 am

I can't remember the last time Di Maria did a rabona for Real Madrid prior to the match against Copenhagen.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:37 am

Hazard? tbf di maria has a very quick flexible style of movement that makes him good at unorthodox moves, like rabonas.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:37 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:I can't remember the last time Di Maria did a rabona for Real Madrid prior to the match against Copenhagen.
I remember him doing one before but it was a while a go.

The things he does to not use his right Laughing
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:15 am

Ricardo Quaresma :coffee:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:09 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:I can't remember the last time Di Maria did a rabona for Real Madrid prior to the match against Copenhagen.

di magia :bow:

da gawd

he does them seldomly, a few have become assists or goals

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:29 pm

Quaresma is still miles ahead of everyone else at the rabona. He might be a waste of a player but I've never seen anyone rabona as well as he does.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:41 am

There's been a couple times + a lot more for Benfica

BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:33 am

Seriously? I can do everything I've watched here, it's not hard. Just do it occasionally and you'll gradually get better at it.

It's not impressive either way, it just shows the absence of being able to use your weaker foot.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:40 am

lszanto wrote:Seriously? I can do everything I've watched here, it's not hard. Just do it occasionally and you'll gradually get better at it.

It's not impressive either way, it just shows the absence of being able to use your weaker foot.
Everyone can rabona, everyone can elastico, everone can cross, pass, shoot. You cant do it as well as whats in this thread though, I promise you that. The pace is a whole different level, you have to have great coordination and technique to do it well at this level, or you will look like this

but yeah, you can probably do it in your back garden mate
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down