Hapless_Hans
Soul
fatman123
Kick
Shed
17 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Official 'Next Permanent Manager' Thread - II - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official 'Next Permanent Manager' Thread - II

Post by Shed Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:33 am

Precisely. Simeone is on its face the most natural fit.

Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official 'Next Permanent Manager' Thread - II - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official 'Next Permanent Manager' Thread - II

Post by Kick Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:36 am

He is my personal choice for the role.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:39 am

Just out of curiosity, is there anyone on here who doesn't want him as our next manager? *asks question as if everyone else makes more than 1 appearance a week ¬¬*
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:59 am

Mancini maybe. If inter qualify for CL they may show interest in Pose and the guy always had soft spot for Inter so there chance he might go there. Mancini siutsb Chelsea more than someone like Pep imo because he favours physicality and athleticism look at the current Inter team. Also his style of play and philosophy that every player is expendable and interchangeable also suits Chelsea.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:35 pm

Pls no Simeone i am fed up with controversial managers and negative football.

The players are crying out for a new approach and style.

If Guus gets us top 4 make him the full time manager.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:43 pm

Simneone just came out and said if he wanted to leave Atleti he wouldn't have signed a long term deal. Laughing

#SaveUsAnyone

Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:44 pm

Simneone just came out and said if he wanted to leave Atleti he wouldn't have signed a long term deal. Laughing

#SaveUsAnyone

Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:06 pm

Apparently Pep knows his next job already....... Hm.

Hopefully he decides London is a miles better than Manchester as a city (which it is).
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:08 pm

Laughing

Let's hope it is us. I don't think it can be City or Utd yet, as both have managers contracts beyond this season. Surely you cannot agree to sign a new manager when the old one hasn't left yet and his contract isn't expiring.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:10 pm

LVG is clearly off at the end of the season, depends if they put in Giggs or not...

I suppose for City it might depend on how successful they are this season.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:26 pm

His contract expires in 2017, as does Pellegrini's.

So regardless of how long they last, they can't talk to Pep when their current manager's contracts are not expiring.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:59 am

Kick wrote:
Uncanny wrote:I'm reading that he seems to be interested, now Im starting to like this simeone idea a whole lot more Very Happy
I don't know if it is just media talk, but I wouldn't be surprised.
junkyard wrote:I dont see Simeone comming to Chelsea. Who should he? He loves Atleti and is being loved and adored by its fans. He is building a dynasty there.
I think it's more likely than Pep.
junkyard wrote:What do you think of Conte? He will probably be available Euro campaign.
I don't rate Conte, tbh. He is too inflexible and while he is a decent manager, he was in charge when Juve was in a one horse league.

What ? Laughing

He took over a team that finished 7th place for 2 yrs in a row and guided Juve to an unlikely league title when Milan were huge favorites to win it with Ibra and Silva still there.
Sorry, but he knows how to build a squad and get the best out of his players.We won the league twice when Quag and Matri were our main strikers.Then Tevez came.
Conte will guarantee you results.Chelsea in general have more Flflair so there's no reason to think he'd make the team play a more exciting brand of football.
And his CL record is largely exaggerated.He managed Juve for only 2 CL seasons one in which Juve lost to the eventual winners.For me his failings in CL is more due to inexperience than his inflexibility or stubbornness.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:21 pm

Conte I believe is going to manage another Italian club after euro 2016 from what I've read
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:41 pm

Chelsea target Diego Simeone would demand control of transfer policy to take charge at Stamford Bridge:
Roman Abramovich will have to change Chelsea’s transfer strategy to make Diego Simeone the club’s next permanent manager as the Argentine would demand the final say over technical director Michael Emenalo on all incoming players
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/12065449/Chelsea-target-Diego-Simeone-would-demand-control-of-transfer-policy-to-take-charge-at-Stamford-Bridge.html

While Hiddink attempts to save Chelsea’s season, Abramovich must look for his next permanent appointment and faces a dilemma over Atlético Madrid manager Simeone, who would immediately want at least five new players to follow him as part of a Stamford Bridge rebuild.

A source close to Simeone told The Telegraph that he is extremely happy at Atlético and will only consider quitting Spain for Chelsea if all of his conditions are met. The final say over all incoming transfers would be a “non-negotiable”.

Emenalo plays a big role in Chelsea’s transfer business and Mourinho even admitted he had nothing to do with the summer signing of central defender Papy Djilobodji.

But Simeone would not stand for any Emenalo signings in the mould of Djilobodji or Michael Hector, who was immediately loaned back to Championship club Reading.

Simeone works closely with Atlético sporting director José Luis Caminero but retains the final say and right of veto over any incoming signings and the 45-year-old would not be prepared to give that up.

That would put Abramovich in the tricky position of either having to choose between Emenalo and Simeone, or attempting to negotiate some sort of compromise that suits both parties.
If Abramovich refuses Simeone’s demands, or cannot convince Guardiola to snub Manchester City, he would turn his attention to Italy coach Antonio Conte or Juventus manager Massimiliano Allegri.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:55 am

Jorge Sampaoli pls. :whistle:
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:16 am

Pep Guardiola wrote:"I want to coach in Premier League. That is the reason I did not prolong my contract."

"I have offers from England, but I have not signed a contract yet. When I have a new contract, then we will communicate it. I can't say more right now. I have not signed a contract yet."
http://www.espnfc.co.uk/barclays-premier-league/story/2780548/bayern-munich-boss-pep-guardiola-wants-job-in-premier-league

Pep isn't a long term solution by the sounds of it, but he is the best manager in the world.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:26 am

He's off to City. And besides, wouldn't want him anyway.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:10 am

I'd prefer Simeone, but I'd certainly take him, even if it only ends Roman's lust for him.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:06 am

The mirror are reporting we're looking at Deschamps for our next manager.

He has never really done anything special as manager so I am not sure I want him, tbh.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:56 pm

The Official 'Next Permanent Manager' Thread - II - Page 5 CZrkKsZWQAQdpnG

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:07 pm

hmm

Not sure what to think about that.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:36 pm

Apparently standards have dropped so low that "4th in the league in a season every other top team is dogshite" and not a single honour to his name qualifies him for a job the size of ours.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:40 pm

Poch has done well at Spurs, imo.

They play well and are not easy to beat, that said, he hasn't done anything special there. I have no doubt we have a better overall squad than Spurs, but would it bring us titles? I am not sure.

Plus, we'll probably sign Kane, Alli, and Vertonghan if he comes Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:46 pm

Kick wrote:Poch has done well at Spurs, imo.

They play well and are not easy to beat, that said, he hasn't done anything special there. I have no doubt we have a better overall squad than Spurs, but would it bring us titles? I am not sure.

Plus, we'll probably sign Kane, Alli, and Vertonghan if he comes Laughing

That can be said of quite a number of managers in this League. Both past and present. But I somehow doubt we'll be signing up Mark Hughes or Garry Monk this summer. The same ought to be true for Pochettino. He's tangibly accomplished the same those two have – naff all.

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:47 pm

Ok, should we look into Michael Laudrup instead? Wink
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:50 pm

Well.......

https://twitter.com/BroadcastMoose/status/691263580428189697
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next