Hapless_Hans
Soul
fatman123
Kick
Shed
17 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Official 'Next Permanent Manager' Thread - II - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official 'Next Permanent Manager' Thread - II

Post by Shed Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:55 am

Scarcely could I have imagined when I issued you your new av not 5 days ago that it would soon serve merely as an tribute to a imminently-to-be dismissed managerial great Sad

Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official 'Next Permanent Manager' Thread - II - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official 'Next Permanent Manager' Thread - II

Post by Kick Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:04 am

That makes it all the more humourous.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:17 am

We'll see who's laughing when he rocks up at one of Europe's big-guns this summer :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:35 am

rofl

I will be as he'll get the sack soon after.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:41 am

I fancy him for the Farca job, if I'm honest. Tata Martino-body will be shown the door this summer after a mediocre job in his first season and kicked back to whatever South American country he was dug up from and Laudsy will step in as his replacement :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:23 am

AVB being tipped to succeed him. Imagine, getting rid of Laudsy to bring in AVBerk. Would be like throwing away a Rembrandt to make room for your Thomas Kinkade. Heaven wept.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:01 am

Drew 0-0 with a strong Napoli side at home Proud

Swancelona Proud Proud

Pride of Wales Proud Proud Proud

Clearly better off without tin pot manager Laudrup Proud Proud Proud Proud

Gary Monk, the best thing to happen to Swancelona Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:03 am

Monk exposing what was nothing more then an awful atempt from Laudrup to remain relevant Proud

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11731/9174729/swanseas-garry-monk-questions-michael-laudrups-press-conference
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:53 am

Lucky result :coffee: Merely the calm before the storm.....with the 'storm' being them getting trounced 5-0 in Naples in 2 weeks :coffee:

Garry Monk, an absolute nameless, faceless, nobody in football trying to get his wee name in the papers for a day or two by opportunistically trashing one of the game's greats.

I think we know who comes out on top in this one smoking
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:15 am

Shed wrote:I think we know who comes out on top in this one smoking

Id say its the guy who still has a job :coffee:
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:16 am

Shed wrote:Lucky result :coffee: Merely the calm before the storm.....with the 'storm' being them getting trounced 5-0 in Naples in 2 weeks :coffee:

Not far off ahem :coffee:

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:13 am

Michael Laudrup appointed as coach of Qatari club Lekhwiya
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/01/michael-laudrup-coach-qatar-lekhwiya
ichael Laudrup has been appointed as the new coach of Lekhwiya, the Qatari club have announced.

The Dane has been out of a job since leaving Swansea in February, just a year after winning the Capital One Cup. The Doha-based team Lekhwiya are the champions of Qatar and were previously coached by the Belgian, Eric Gerets.

The club said on their official website that details of his contract would be announced at a later date. The former Barcelona and Real Madrid midfielder admitted he may look for a challenge beyond football management when his deal with Lekhwiya expires.

He told the Danish newspaper Politiken: “I’m now entering my final phase as a coach. Although whether Lekhwiya will be my final or penultimate club I can’t say. And I don’t know either whether this phase while last two, three of four years. The answer is blowing in the wind.”

#Pray4Shed
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:30 am

Great mindgames from the Laudmeister :coffee:

I see it's succeeding in reeling in the double-digit IQ brigade already :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:55 am

Joking aside, this guy's nonchalant, haughty approach to, uhh, his job, is remarkable. Always talks as if he's doing whatever club he's currently at a favour by managing it. Used to do the same at Swansea too; how he always talked about how a top job was his real aim and how he was just biding his time til one came around for him. Sorry guy, but you're not really all that. Get over yourself.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:02 am

Proud He's seen the light.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:46 pm

Time to resurrect this.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:49 pm

I doubt you can sway Pep, if only for the simple reason you won't have CL or likely EL next season.

But if Pep joins City, Pellegrini is available hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:03 pm

Simeone is tailor made for Chelsea imo but doubt he will leave thugleti any time soon

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:18 pm

Simone to me seems the most legit, but not sure if he'll hop on.
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:01 am

I am sure we can get Simeone, tbh.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:28 pm

I'm reading that he seems to be interested, now Im starting to like this simeone idea a whole lot more Very Happy
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyard Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:08 am

I dont see Simeone comming to Chelsea. Who should he? He loves Atleti and is being loved and adored by its fans. He is building a dynasty there.
junkyard
junkyard
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyard Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:09 am

What do you think of Conte? He will probably be available Euro campaign.
junkyard
junkyard
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:24 am

Diego Simeone declines to comment on speculation about Chelsea job:
Atlético Madrid boss Diego Simeone has refused to comment on Chelsea’s reported interest in appointing him as manager at Stamford Bridge next season
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/dec/19/diego-simeone-chelsea-atletico-madrid

When he was asked about Chelsea at Atléticos’s Cerro del Espino training ground on Saturday morning, Simeone refused to be drawn. He responded simply: “No comment. A respect for everyone.”
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:56 am

Uncanny wrote:I'm reading that he seems to be interested, now Im starting to like this simeone idea a whole lot more Very Happy
I don't know if it is just media talk, but I wouldn't be surprised.
junkyard wrote:I dont see Simeone comming to Chelsea. Who should he? He loves Atleti and is being loved and adored by its fans. He is building a dynasty there.
I think it's more likely than Pep.
junkyard wrote:What do you think of Conte? He will probably be available Euro campaign.
I don't rate Conte, tbh. He is too inflexible and while he is a decent manager, he was in charge when Juve was in a one horse league.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:33 am

Precisely. Simeone is on its face the most natural fit.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next