CBarca
The Franchise
Winter is Coming
windkick
free_cat
25 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Barcelona - Athletic 21:00 CET - Page 5 Empty Re: Barcelona - Athletic 21:00 CET

Post by free_cat Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:05 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
futbol wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:I heard the commentator say that about the 12 training sessions as well, and I thought I heard wrong. How can it be? Don't you train every day? This number can't be right.

The majority of the training sessions aren't full preparations with the entire squad but rather routine recovery sessions. For example they had a game yesterday so they can't do a training game today to train tactics. Here is the schedule:

Barcelona - Athletic 21:00 CET - Page 5 1385835037_extras_noticia_foton_7_0

It's obvious that the team has still not adapted to Tata's ideas. Xavi and Iniesta are still trying to associate play and hold on to the ball instead of just releasing it quickly when possible. Or they try to do it and overdo it and we lose complete control.
Ok, interesting, wasn't really considering how few full days you get with a tight competition schedule in 4+ months.
But Tata didn't start training your team on the day of the first league game, right? There was a whole month before that, so maybe that's why I was wondering about that '12' number.

Also, does the fact that you have a recovery training day mean you can make no tactical exercises with the team? And on the pre-game training days, surely the focus is even more on tactics than on other days?
(Honest questions)
That's 25 training sessions available for tactics.

And your argumentation would have any base if we started worse and gradually played better, but that's not the case.

My experience as a football player and coach (both amateur) is that with a month, maximum 2, you can transmit a new playing style into a team.

free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Barcelona - Athletic 21:00 CET - Page 5 Empty Re: Barcelona - Athletic 21:00 CET

Post by eelir Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:13 pm

Obviously there is no single culprit here. Let's not turn in RM fans and ask for a scapegoat. With that being said, I agree that past two games look like it was Tata's fault mainly, but the team is also not OK. I mean from a team with Xavi, Iniesta and Messi (best trio football has ever seen Very Happy )- we are reduced to a declining Xavi, uninspiring Iniesta and no Messi. That is bound to take toll on our game.

To me it is early to panic and ask for Tata's head. He did fine so far, wasn't't really tested that much, but he did fine. Let's see if he can react after this to actually judge the man.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:54 am

free_cat wrote:Maybe it's debatable that we are not hoofing more than before under Tata. But what it's not debatable is that our posession game under pressure is much worse. It's like Tata doesn't know how to implement this game. I think this is because he doesn't believe in it 100% and the players are hence less convinced and don't perform all the needed stuff to have a good posession game (movement, confidence, etc).
I agree on the former, the latter is a lot of speculation.

I think we have to give Tata to the end of the season yet, however he has reminded me a bit of Tito so far. Done well for the most part (probably because when does Barca ever lose to the likes of Rayo, Valladolid and such?) but in big games so far he hasn't done the best. Atletico Madrid is a great team with a great plan against us, and we didn't have much against them. Bilbao as well. Madrid I want to say doesn't count because they are trash...perhaps it counts for a bit.

We have to give him more time yet. I want to believe this is a transitional period. However I am starting to get worried with the possession game under pressure and "hoofing" being more prominent now than I remember.

That being said, perspective is important. A loss against Bilbao who are in great form at San Mames missing the likes of Alves, Messi and Valdes...is not the end of the world.

But I agree trends are worrying. I think we ought to be patient and ride this out yet, but it's certainly cause for concern.

Oh and Cesc as a false 9 has to stop, FOREVER.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:06 am

Can I just point out that Bilbao have not lost to anyone at home this season, that Valverde is a class coach that we considered for the job as well, and that Martino was not the only reason we only got 2 shots in? I agree with many of the criticisms of him and this game, but this was a tough game. Athletic are 4th in the table, it's not as if we lost to Osasuna.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:23 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Can I just point out that Bilbao have not lost to anyone at home this season, that Valverde is a class coach that we considered for the job as well, and that Martino was not the only reason we only got 2 shots in? I agree with many of the criticisms of him and this game, but this was a tough game. Athletic are 4th in the table, it's not as if we lost to Osasuna.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:30 am

futbol wrote:This is a funny discussion right now because in the "why do goalkeepers hoof it" thread you are of the opinion that you can't train composure. Well. Adriano (and Alba) will never be as composed as King Cool Eric Abidal. That's why Adriano is doing what he does. Nothing to do with tactical instructions by Tata. The backline does panic more under pressure because the players have declined. Not by tactical design. They aren't attempting much more long balls than what Marquez used to do. They are attempting more clearances.

If Tata made any instructions to hoof it you wouldn't see Pinto's awkward passes "out of the back" resulting in throw-ins. Do you realize that Tata had only 12 full training sessions with this team so far?
Adriano is composed, so is Alba. They arent Abidal, but that doesnt equate to hoof under first sign of danger.

Also, this isnt just about the defence either. I am seeing Iniesta and Xavi doing passes they would never do 2 seasons ago.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:37 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Nah thats not true at all. Why wouldnt they be able to pass out of pressure? You dont need anything but a plan and composure, skill and technique for that...your telling me thats what we lack?

We couldnt pass out of pressure of Bayern and Madrid because we dont follow our philosphy at all. We didnt create midfield rotation, we didnt advance the fullbacks, we didnt form 3 at the back...stark different from before.

Also, in those games we didnt pressure back so we only won and therefore only retained the ball at the back, therefore not relieving any tension on the back 4.
Dani people have to accept that all that is over, that was Pep's tactics. Even the positional play has dissappeared, that ridiculous pressure was Peps as well, people saying Barcelona should play like before really need to get a grip, they never will because the coach in no longer there. Although I'm not sure what Tata is playing at.
Jibbers, like I said before, Pep's ideas or not, its irrelevant to weather they can be followed or not.

You think, some fodder coach like me can describe it and coach it (I do), coaches at that high level cannot? Of course they can. They just have their own way, which is fine, but unless it brings entertaining football and results, its not good enough.
is it me or you sound like MT here?

Clearly, it's not as simple as you make it sound. Plenty of people can understand it, yet implementing it on the field of pay is something else entirely isnt? otherwise everyone would do it, and coaches like Pep would have no value out there.

Like you said yourself, coaches have their own ways, and they stick with it. It's what they know, it's how they coach. Tata is coaching the way he knows how to, maybe without forcing too much of himself onto a philosophy that already exists so not to disturb it. So the question is, did you risk too much by taking someone outside of the philosophy you already had at the club.

I am no expert but there are some intrinsic differences between Bielsa school which Tata follows and what Pep did the past couple of years. and that's exactly what we are seeing, more long balls (amazing how many of those you play across field, reminded me of the way Bielsa played you the first time at san mames under the rain when he got to spain); the game is a lot more up and down, you look for the way forward each time, etc... looks more like you are transitioning to another style. Maybe it's even more telling that it's so apparent when you play big teams, games during which tata might be more insistent on his instructions, than when you play fodder teams where your natural way of playing expresses itself.
It is? I can only repeat what I said, if I am able to do it, I find it hard to believe that coaches a million times more knowledgeable and highly trained than me are not capable. They are very able...but thats not what is happening, as I already said, he has his own way. Which is fine, but if its shit on the eye obviously I am going to complain about it.

So I dont really know what your asking me here?

Other coaches do use aspects of what Pep has done, many teams look better than us trying to play out from the back using principles which we do not.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:51 pm

oh i am sure you understand it, like i said, a lot of people understand it, mourinho understand it, does that mean mourinho can rig his teams to play that way? i dont, and it's not even something he believes in.

Talking about belief, that's what makes a world of a difference between pep's mind and Tata. Pep was literally obsessed about enforcing his style on your team, which started with passing from the back, slow build up in possession etc... He enforced it, made sure you didnt just clear the ball under pressure as you are currently doing.

Clearly, Tata does share the same beliefs, or a least not to the same degree. Because he is allowing your players to take the easy route out, and they do. Pep in his early days would have killed you for it, that's a pretty big difference to me.

I dont disagree with you, but saying that he has his own way is pretty the same as saying that he cant.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:11 pm

Stejo wrote:Sacking Martino is not overreacting in the slightest. The team has lost it's identity, been playing ugly hoofball all season long, scraped some lucky wins, won others due to the sheer quality of the players.

The coach however is clearly instructing a type of game that just doesn't suit the team's strengths. We don't have the height to win those deep crosses nor are particularily good in the transition game. As Pep once said we're a really bad team without the ball, so we should really try to be keeping it.

Who's fault is it when the defenders keep trying long range passes, bypassing our strongest players and everyone is making direct runs at the opposition regardless of poor dribbling skills? Under Pep and Tito the defenders were giving the ball to the excellent midfield who was patiently circulating it until somebody with actual dribbling skills (basically Messi or Iniesta) got free for a run.

We're not winning any second balls and even when we do (very rarely), instead of putting it into circulation to build up a new attack, whoever won it just runs up to a defender gung-ho and straight away loses it again. It's so frustrating to watch.

And those long diagonal balls... They could make some sense on the counter if we got a wide player free making a run I suppose. But right now, they're being done blindly, against organized defenses, aimed at marked players who are shorter than their marker. It boggles the mind.

As for "finished" Xavi, he doesn't seem that finished to me. I see him running just as much as he always was, still finding spaces. It's just that nobody passes the ball to him. It's ridiculous really. Just watch any game, focus on Xavi's movement in midfield. It's excellent. He's almost always unmarked, in open areas, ready to receive and supply. Does he receive? Hell no. Hoofball 60yards across.
Great post and I agree completely.Especially agree on Xavi.Barring the last couple of games he has played very well this season.Not his fault if the ball is sailing over his head all the time.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:16 pm

But what was your team identity before Guardiola took over? people make it sound like you have been playing that way since the beginning of times, like they started watching barca right when Pep started winning.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:17 pm

I think Martino is to blame and not the players.This is not a one off game.We have been hoofing all season.Against Rayo,Madrid,Betis, Ajax,Granada and now this game.
Granada dominated us in midfield with 10 men.
Sure he is getting the results but we are no longer dominating teams.Playing hoofball and playing a lot of counters.
If this is the way he continues to play,then I am afraid I wont support him.

The long ball stats posted are also misleading.It needs to be compared to possession we enjoy which is considerably less compared to the pep years.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:20 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:But what was your team identity before Guardiola took over? people make it sound like you have been playing that way since the beginning of times, like they started watching barca right when Pep started winning.
I was about to write this.A lot of us realize that we didnt always play the Pep way.But what also cant be denied is that the Pep way of playing brought about the most glorious period in the club's history and we won the most trophies playing that way.It was also the most beautiful way of playing the game.
So yes,it makes sense to keep playing that way,especially with the players we have.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:25 pm

And though there were other things wrong in both games,I dont think its entirely coincidental that we have lost 2 tough games with Alves out.
He still remains a vital part of our team.He brings that intensity and grit to our team that we otherwise lack.Not to mention his offensive input and help in our possession game.
Food for thought for those who think he is past it and needs to be sold.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:35 pm

alexjanosik wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:But what was your team identity before Guardiola took over? people make it sound like you have been playing that way since the beginning of times, like they started watching barca right when Pep started winning.
I was about to write this.A lot of us realize that we didnt always play the Pep way.But what also cant be denied is that the Pep way of playing brought about the most glorious period in the club's history and we won the most trophies playing that way.It was also the most beautiful way of playing the game.
So yes,it makes sense to keep playing that way,especially with the players we have.
I don't think you get Nick's point. You CAN'T play that way again because PEP IS GONE. It was his coaching and the drills he enforced that forced your team to play that way. It's as if people don't realise how important coaching is. You will most likely never reach that level again unless a coach with similar implementation comes in. Maybe Martino was the wrong choice tbh.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:41 pm

I am with dani on this.Sure it was Pep's ideas but since then others have copied and are now doing this.
Why is it that we are not even a top 50 team on the planet when it comes to pressing now.All those other teams dont have pep and yet they press far far better than us.
So it can be done by others besides Pep.So if it can be done,then I want us to do it too.
Similarly with playing out the back.Plenty of teams have copied the Pep way of playing out the back under pressure and now do it successfully.They play out the back better than us.Again its not restricted to Pep.So if other teams can do it why not us.
We have the best technical group of players on the planet.
If random scrub teams can play out the back under pressure,why cant we?

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:47 pm

alexjanosik wrote:I am with dani on this.Sure it was Pep's ideas but since then others have copied and are now doing this.
Why is it that we are not even a top 50 team on the planet when it comes to pressing now.All those other teams dont have pep and yet they press far far better than us.
So it can be done by others besides Pep.So if it can be done,then I want us to do it too.
Similarly with playing out the back.Plenty of teams have copied the Pep way of playing out the back under pressure and now do it successfully.They play out the back better than us.Again its not restricted to Pep.So if other teams can do it why not us.
No team on the planet presses like you did before, noone. Give me one team that does, not even Bayern do it. As for the pressing, I can explain. The ball is being shifted a lot quicker to the forwards now, and so the players pour forward quicker and are a lot of the times out of position, so when they lose the ball the pressing would not be as organised, now with cesc up top it's even worse because it's like the team is trying to play in 2 different styles. The positional play (or lack of) means that players are not in good enough positions to press as a unit. Perhaps Martinos coaching is the problem here...

As for playing out of the back, well if he doesnt want them to, why should they? They don't retain the ball as well and so it would be a massive risk, again the positioning is way off...

Last edited by jibers on Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:48 pm

that was my next point jibercus, Pep was a rare talent, expecting anyone to come in and continue the same trend is not understanding how special pep was. The intensity with which he coached and the level of exigence he commanded from his players. To have it all working as specially as it did, it took something unique. Those little differences between hoofing and always looking for Xavi, might sound simple on paper but they actually arent.

You can wish that another coach will come in and do the same, but it will likely take a long while, and the way your team play will be streamlined in the process.

Yet, that doesnt mean that you arent going to win trophies or be successful.

also, what are those many teams that pass better from the back than barca? and what are the 50 teams that press better than you?

in any case, the true miracle is that you had busi, xavi, iniesta, messi, pedro and another scrub, clusterfck of non athletic players, with such high technical level, be the best pressing unit of footy. Now your players are even older and you still want the same standards? in the normal world the rest of our teams live in, technically gifted players are lazy fcktards.

Hail Pep ffs :bow:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:50 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:that was my next point jibercus, Pep was a rare talent, expecting anyone to come in and continue the same trend is not understanding how special pep was. The intensity with which he coached and the level of exigence he commanded from his players. To have it all working as specially as it did, it took something unique. Those little differences between hoofing and always looking for Xavi, might sound simple on paper but they actually arent.

You can wish that another coach will come in and do the same, but it will likely take a long while, and the way your team play will be streamlined in the process.

also, what are those many teams that pass better from the back than barca? and what are the 50 teams that press better than you?

in any case, the true miracle is that you had busi, xavi, iniesta, messi, pedro and another scrub, clusterfck of non athletic players, with such high technical level, be the best pressing unit of footy. Now your players are even older and you still want the same standards?

I was going to say this, he hardly rotated and the same players playlike 60+ games a season, Xavi's legs are gone, Messi was injured and you could tell he had a mental block, so that leaves Alexis who does run and Neymar. Even Cesc still looks like a headless chicken sometimes when Barcelona lose the ball.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:10 pm

jibers wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:I am with dani on this.Sure it was Pep's ideas but since then others have copied and are now doing this.
No team on the planet presses like you did before, noone. Give me one team that does, not even Bayern do it. As for the pressing, I can explain. The ball is being shifted a lot quicker to the forwards now, and so the players pour forward quicker and are a lot of the times out of position, so when they lose the ball the pressing would not be as organised, now with cesc up top it's even worse because it's like the team is trying to play in 2 different styles. The positional play (or lack of) means that players are not in good enough positions to press as a unit. Perhaps Martinos coaching is the problem here...

As for playing out of the back, well if he doesnt want them to, why should they? They don't retain the ball as well and so it would be a massive risk, again the positioning is way off...
Even if we dont go back to the way we pressed before,cant we expect to press at the level of the other best teams?I also dont agree with your reasoning as to why we dont press.The problem is not that our players are out of position to press.The problem is that there is no coordinated pressing strategy.
Mostly we dont press and tend to back off.Even if we do press,its individual rather than collective.One of the forwards will be pressing while the others will be tracking back.Makes me go mental.
Other times you see Messi taking a walk in the park while the GK or CB calmly is there passing the ball 2 yards away.Other times you see Xavi coming forward to press because the forwards arent doing their job.
Just look at our last 2 games.Compare our pressing to the way Ajax and Bilbao pressed.World of difference.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:17 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:that was my next point jibercus, Pep was a rare talent, expecting anyone to come in and continue the same trend is not understanding how special pep was. The intensity with which he coached and the level of exigence he commanded from his players. To have it all working as specially as it did, it took something unique. Those little differences between hoofing and always looking for Xavi, might sound simple on paper but they actually arent.

in any case, the true miracle is that you had busi, xavi, iniesta, messi, pedro and another scrub, clusterfck of non athletic players, with such high technical level, be the best pressing unit of footy. Now your players are even older and you still want the same standards? in the normal world the rest of our teams live in, technically gifted players are lazy fcktards.

I dont intend to sit here and list 50 teams but basically every single team that has pressed against us recently has done a far better job of it than us(which is basically a lot of teams).
Only recently,I can name Ajax,Betis,Rayo as teams who pressed far better than us.Your own team when they have been up for it,have pressed against us far better than we do.
Similarly with playing out the back.Now I see plenty of teams who do the basics right.Fullbacks go top,CB's go wide and a midfielder drops deep and yet we dont.

I agree that technically gifted players are generally lazy but on our team barring Messi,thats not the case.
Xavi works the hardest on the team at 34,Iniesta runs a lot.Neymar,Alves,Alexis etc all work very hard.
The only player who doesnt run is Messi who is the laziest player on the planet.But with proper motivation I believe he can press again.

Just dont see why its not possible for us to go back to basics.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:19 pm

Can anyone get stats on long balls per game by Valdes in different seasons?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:22 pm

alexjanosik wrote:I dont intend to sit here and list 50 teams but basically every single team that has pressed against us recently has done a far better job of it than us(which is basically a lot of teams).
Only recently,I can name Ajax,Betis,Rayo as teams who pressed far better than us.Your own team when they have been up for it,have pressed against us far better than we do.
Was this not the case last season too? It's not something new but something that has been happening to our team for a while now. I have criticized the pressing game before we lost these two games, but I don't think all the blame rests on the coach for this one. Iniesta's, Xavi's and Alves' aging, Messi's reluctance and the incorporation of Neymar all have to do with it and not all of those factors have to do with Martino. Regardless our pressing should be better than it is right now at this point of the season.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:26 pm

If you recall alfred,I have complained about our lack of pressing for more than 2 seasons now.So yes,I am aware that our pressing was in decline even before Tata.In fact,it was second half of pep's last season that I think it started to go downhill.
But Martino had come in promising to fix the pressing.First few games were impressive but since then our pressing has been poor and he has not fixed it.
So yes,he deserves blame for not fixing something that he promised to fix.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:30 pm

alexjanosik wrote:
jibers wrote:

Even if we dont go back to the way we pressed before,cant we expect to press at the level of the other best teams?I also dont agree with your reasoning as to why we dont press.The problem is not that our players are out of position to press.The problem is that there is no coordinated pressing strategy.
Mostly we dont press and tend to back off.Even if we do press,its individual rather than collective.One of the forwards will be pressing while the others will be tracking back.Makes me go mental.
Other times you see Messi taking a walk in the park while the GK or CB calmly is there passing the ball 2 yards away.Other times you see Xavi coming forward to press because the forwards arent doing their job.
Just look at our last 2 games.Compare our pressing to the way Ajax and Bilbao pressed.World of difference.
Yes but with the way the team now loses the ball pressing in coordination would be veryb hard. For example they get Nerman in one on one situation, he loses the ball but Cesc/Messi are quite far away from him, how would they press when there is such a large gap? BVB manage this because there isn't such a big gap and thier whole team runs A LOT. Even they can't press that consistently. Again the positioning has to come into play, that also plays into strategic pressing. I get the backing off bit though, you don't even have the players for it, under Rijkaard Edmilson and van Bommel could sit back, Busquets is basically alone because Pique is caught out too often. I dunno, maybe give Tata the players he requires to play his style?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:33 pm

alexjanosik wrote:If you recall alfred,I have complained about our lack of pressing for more than 2 seasons now.So yes,I am aware that our pressing was in decline even before Tata.In fact,it was second half of pep's last season that I think it started to go downhill.
But Martino had come in promising to fix the pressing.First few games were impressive but since then our pressing has been poor and he has not fixed it.
So yes,he deserves blame for not fixing something that he promised to fix.
I agree completely with this. Didn't mean to imply that you were not concerned about pressing before. To be fair to him, though, after both Ajax and Athletic he pointed to the pressing in his after match comments as problems we need to improve on. So it's not as if he's not able to spot the problem, just that for whatever reason he doesn't seem to be able to implement it correctly.

I don't think this has been mentioned before, was anyone else outraged that Pique wore the captain's armband?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:05 pm

We have utter garbage like Pique and Mascherano in defense.
We aren't even top 50 pressing team.

We are conceding less goals than Arsenal, Real Madrid, Chelsea or Dortmund and the exact same amount as Barca 09/10 after 15 games. Because *bleep* logic. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next