Firenze
juventus101
Luca
M99
Mr Nick09
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is Marchisio Juve 4th best midfielder? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Marchisio Juve 4th best midfielder?

Post by Luca Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:08 am

I don't even know what to think about any living human that would connect a Marchisio exit to Ronaldo's wages lmao

This was coming from when his wife was going on twitter rampages months ago when Marchisio was continuously not playing

The only thing unclear is if Marchisio asked to leave, sensing another season of limited chances or if the club asked him to leave

Either way, it's not the ending any Juve fan wanted

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Is Marchisio Juve 4th best midfielder? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Marchisio Juve 4th best midfielder?

Post by BusterLfc Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:23 am

Juventus keeps sending off their legends in such a bad way. Del Piero still wanted to play but they sent him off, same with Buffon. And now they just say "thanks Marchisio" after 25 years he's been at the club.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:39 am

Not sure if trolling or genuinely serious

We have much bigger players than Marchisio come and go

It was agreed mutually that we terminate his contract

But nah, lets not have a move on and play Buffon, Marchisio until their retirement so as to not hurt their feelings

Stick to hyping Milano teams with your imaginary, fantasy lineups @HipsterLFC
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:40 am

Del Piero was surely sent off badly, Marchisio is arguable

Buffon certainly wasn't sent off badly, he publicly said he was offered a new deal but wanted to leave

You guys need to stop

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:53 am

Yeah maybe I'm wrong about Buffon. Del Piero was a really bad one, and probably Marchisio too.
You can't even respect the club legend who's been there for 25 years by letting his contract run through and then say goodbye?
"Mutual agreement" means that juve initiated the termination of the contract, why would Marchisio say no if he felt he was pushed out of the club. Maybe I'm wrong, but from the information available this seems likely what happened to me.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:54 am

BusterLfc wrote:Juventus keeps sending off their legends in such a bad way. Del Piero still wanted to play but they sent him off, same with Buffon. And now they just say "thanks Marchisio" after 25 years he's been at the club.

Such a bad post, man. Players in their 30s cannot last for ever at top clubs. Would you be happy with Gerrard still playing for Liverpool? Football has to be a ruthless business, unless you want to fail. If anything, I think Jjuve did the decent thing and let him go for free, find the last contract of his career without restrictions.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:58 am

Art Morte wrote:
BusterLfc wrote:Juventus keeps sending off their legends in such a bad way. Del Piero still wanted to play but they sent him off, same with Buffon. And now they just say "thanks Marchisio" after 25 years he's been at the club.

Such a bad post, man. Players in their 30s cannot last for ever at top clubs. Would you be happy with Gerrard still playing for Liverpool? Football has to be a ruthless business, unless you want to fail. If anything, I think Jjuve did the decent thing and let him go for free, find the last contract of his career without restrictions.

Gerrard wanted to leave to MLS. Some of these players wanted to stay at juve, and you don't treat players who stayed with you in Serie B, it's the least you can do offer them to stay as squad players  on a reduced wage.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:59 am

Juve dint initiate it.  Termination of contract doesnt mean we're forcing him out. We have no problems keeping him but he is barely playing much under Allegri. He's asked to leave for more playing time elsewhere so we're letting him walk away for free where he can patiently pick a club of his choice since he's a free agent now rather than negotiating with a club for a fee. Its a gesture from our part.

We did the same thing with Llorente.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:01 pm

I don't think money was an issue. I think above all else Marchisio just wants to play and saw a very limited season that just past and could see an even more limited role this upcoming season. It's just speculation but I'd rather go off of what was seen last season and that was Marchisio on the bench more often than not playing garbage minutes/appearances in less meaningful games here and there and I don't think Marchisio was ready to accept that again, I don't blame him

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:02 pm

BusterLfc wrote:Gerrard wanted to leave to MLS. Some of these players wanted to stay at juve, and you don't treat players who stayed with you in Serie B, it's the least you can do offer them to stay as squad players  on a reduced wage.

Lets just say your 'likely information' is wrong.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:33 pm

He just wasn't good enough. No loss.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:21 pm

ZinEmre ZidCan would have made him 5th best so no worries or extra thoughts here.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2