DeviAngel
Juventino89
25 posters

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

- | Juventus Arena | -  - Page 2 Empty Re: - | Juventus Arena | -

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:18 pm

S wrote:
The home of 2006 World Cup winner Gennaro Gattuso was raided by police this morning in the latest betting match-fixing twist.

The Cremona based investigators, as part of their next step in their lengthy inquiry, have placed the Milan legend under investigation for alleged wrongdoing.

Cristian Brocchi, a former midfielder with Milan and Lazio, also had his property searched by the authorities on Tuesday.

The Gazzetta dello Sport writes that four men, believed to have been acting as intermediaries between players and betting syndicates, were arrested today for questioning.

The Gazzetta also writes that authorities are taking a close look at a number of top-flight games involving Milan, Juventus and Inter.

Those under the microscope are Milan-Lazio, Chievo-Milan [both February 2011], the March 2011 Milan-Bari, Juve-Lazio [April 2012] and Palermo-Inter [April 2013].

They would do anything to bring this Juve down

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:43 pm

Its only going to be under the scanner not that we're going to get convicted because of it or something.

Remember few months ago there were raids at various clubs from the tax department but nothing came off it in the end.

Btw that game was when DP scored a FK to win the game.Watched the highlights,checked the reports ,dint find anything suspicious from it but one cant say for sure though.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:42 pm

The list of Serie A, B and Lega Pro games under investigation in the latest betting scandal has been released.

The prosecutor in Cremona launched a new level to the on-going investigation this morning with dawn raids on the houses of former players Gennaro Gattuso and Cristian Brocchi.

In Italy, if someone is even part of an investigation, it has to be disclosed publicly, so nobody has yet been charged with any crime.

In all 90 games are under the microscope from 2009 to today, including around 30 in Serie A and many that were already cleared in a previous investigation.

From the 2012-13 campaign there are four top flight matches under investigation in April and May 2013: Palermo 1-0 Inter, Parma 2-0 Atalanta, Pescara 2-3 Siena and potentially also Palermo 1-1 Bologna.

As well as Gattuso and Brocchi, other former and current players under investigation include Claudio Bellucci, Davide Bombardini, Leonardo Colucci, Lorenzo D’Anna, Nicola Mingazzini, Claudio Terzi, Samuele Olivi and Fabrizio Grillo.

The four men under arrest are alleged go-betweens Salvatore Spadaro, Francesco Bazzani, Cosimo Ricci and Fabio Quadri.

The Cremona prosecutor has been carrying on this investigation for three years and said it will continue into 2014.

The Serie A games under investigation are:

Bologna 3-2 Lazio (Jan 2011), Milan 0-0 Lazio (Feb 2011), Chievo 2-0 Napoli (Feb 2011), Cagliari 4-1 Chievo (Feb 2011), Chievo 1-2 Milan (Feb 2011), Chievo 0-0 Parma (March 2011), Milan 1-1 Bari (March 2011), Lazio 0-1 Juventus (May 2011), Udinese 2-1 Lazio (May 2011), Milan 4-1 Cagliari (May 2011), Palermo 1-1 Bologna (April 2013), Palermo 1-0 Inter (April 2013) and Parma 2-0 Atalanta (May 2013).
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:10 pm

Former Juventus director Luciano Moggi was given a sentence of two years and four months in the Calciopoli appeal trial.

Moggi had appealed against the original conviction of five years and four months, which was reduced considerably this evening by the Naples Tribunal.

Ex-referee De Santis was given a one-year sentence and former refereeing designator Pierluigi Pairetto two years.

Moggi was found guilty of conspiring to commit a crime, as the earlier charge of sporting fraud passed the statute of limitations.

Other sentences include two years for ex-FIGC Vice-President Innocenzo Mazzini, 10 months for referees Dattilo and Bertini.

Bergamo’s appeal has to be repeated. Moggi was not present in the court when the verdict was read after nine hours of consultations between magistrates.

It is extremely unlikely Moggi – who is now a media pundit – will actually spend any time in prison.

Moggi’s lawyers had argued he only had access to Swiss telephone SIM cards to avoid Inter spying on his calls when discussing transfers.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:50 am

Caceres: Juventus want Coppa

Winning the Coppa Italia is a serious objective for Juventus this season, says defender Martin Caceres.

The Old Lady began their Cup campaign last night with a convincing 3-0 win over Avellino despite boss Antonio Conte’s decision to rest key players.

“It was an important game,” Caceres, who scored at the Juventus Stadium, told Rai after the encounter. “It was the first match of a Cup competition that we want to win!”

Juventus, who are looking for their tenth Coppa success, will play Roma or Sampdoria in the last eight next month.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:51 am

Quagliarella hails Juventus II

Fabio Quagliarella has applauded Juventus’ fringe players who convincingly beat Avellino 3-0 on Wednesday.

Boss Antonio Conte rested a host of first team regulars for the Coppa Italia tie, making nine changes to the side that beat Sassuolo 4-0 on Sunday.

“The players change, but the result is the same,” the 30-year-old noted. “We’re pleased.

“Tonight’s victory belongs to a group that always trains well and does everything our boss asks of us.

“I’m also happy for my goal as it’s always satisfying to put in a good performance when called upon.”

Sebastian Giovinco and Martin Caceres were also on the scoresheet.

Juventus will play the winner from the Roma-Sampdoria tie in the last eight of the competition in January.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:33 pm

Juventus to face A-League XI

Italian champions Juventus will travel to Australia next summer for a friendly against an A-League All-Star side.

The tie will take place at the ANZ Stadium in Sydney on August 10 and Juve are thought to have agreed to bring their big names.

“This will be a night to remember,” stated David Gallop, the CEO of the Australian Football Federation.

“The confirmation of Juventus is another boost to the growing international stature of the A-League.

“The All-Stars concept is all about presenting the A-League on the world stage and the presence of Juventus in Sydney will guarantee huge domestic and international interest.”

The All-Star side may feature Juventus idol Alessandro Del Piero should he sign a new contract with Sydney FC.

Del Piero spent 19 years with the Old Lady before leaving the Turin giants at the end of his contract in the summer of 2012.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:26 pm

I don't want to see Juve playing against Del Piero hell no I won't even watch
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:11 pm

Marchisio targets Europa League

Claudio Marchisio says Juventus won’t underestimate the Europa League following their Champions League exit.

The Old Lady were demoted from Europe’s premier club competition after defeat at Galatasaray, but they will now be in a position to target a trophy whose Final will be played at the Juventus Stadium.

“We were really disappointed to go out of the Champions League, but unfortunately that was the way it went,” the Italian international told JTV.

“Now we know that we have to at least have a go at winning the Europa League, even if we know that will not be easy.

“We want to have the possibility of winning the trophy in our stadium, but we saw in the group stages of the two European competitions that there are some very important teams.”

Juventus will take on Trabzonspor in the next round of the competition and they could face Fiorentina in the last 16.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:44 pm

Totti's message to Juve

Francesco Totti looked back at a mixed 2013 and trusts Roma’s match with Juventus “won’t be decisive.”

The captain wished supporters a Merry Christmas on Roma Channel and was asked what he’d like to find under the tree.

“I’d be banal if I said what I’d like. I will try in every way to give myself a wonderful gift, but above all I’d love to give the fans a huge present that they deserve more than anyone.

“It has been a mixed 2013. The first six months were shaky, we could even say ugly, while we all wanted this start to the new season. We hope to continue like this in 2014, that is the most important thing.”

The New Year kicks off with a bang, as on January 5 Roma take on Serie A leaders Juventus.

“It will be an important and significant game, both for us and for them. We’ll be playing a second Derby, but even if it should go badly, it’s not as if the season is over. It won’t be decisive.”

Juve goalkeeper Gigi Buffon sent an amusing video message urging Totti to “eat lots over Christmas so you’re nice and weighed down” for the big game.

“I have a very rigid training and diet plan to respect,” laughed the Roma captain. “I wish Buffon a very Happy Christmas and hope he gets second place this season.

“As a friend I can only wish him all the greatest joys football can bring. He deserves the best. I’ve shared many moments with him and am proud to have him as a friend. He’s a phenomenon both on the field and off it.”

Totti is expected to start tomorrow afternoon’s game against Catania, his first in six weeks after making a substitute appearance in the 1-1 at Milan.

“I am feeling better now, though obviously I’m not at 100 per cent yet. The important thing is that the injury is behind me and now I can pick up where I left off.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:10 pm

Bonaventura reveals Juve love

Giacomo Bonaventura will start for Atalanta tomorrow and admits he “was a Juventus fan as a child.”

The two teams face off at the Stadio Azzurri d’Italia on Sunday at 14.00 GMT, click here for a match preview.

“I was a Juventus fan as a child, when Marcello Lippi was on the bench,” the midfielder told the Corriere dello Sport.

“We have already taken points off Inter and Roma, so it would be a great Christmas gift if we could do the same with Juventus.

“In order to achieve that aim, we need the perfect performance. I’d take Carlos Tevez off the Bianconeri, though this is a team full of champions and it won’t be easy to get a result.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:03 pm

Cellino: 'Nainggolan must go'

Radja Nainggolan said he hasn’t received firm offers, but Cagliari President Massimo Cellino warned “he has to go now.”

The midfielder has so far resisted all bids despite interest from the likes of Inter, Juventus, Milan, Roma, Fiorentina and overseas at Everton, Manchester City and Manchester United.

“You journalists are the ones who talk about the transfer market, not me,” the Belgian international told Sky Sport Italia after tonight’s 1-1 draw with Napoli.

“I haven’t received any offers and I am happy to play here at Cagliari.”

However, President Cellino spoke to the media after the game and painted a very different picture, apparently irritated by the fact the Stadio Sant’Elia still allows only 5,000 fans due to restructuring work.

“Nainggolan will definitely go. Not even in January, he can go tomorrow,” snapped the patron.

“He has six or seven clubs looking for him and I can’t keep hold of him again. It’s not an issue of money, as even if they give me less than his price-tag, he’ll still go. If he doesn’t want to go, I’ll send him away.

“We play in a stadium worthy of Serie C, the players had to travel all around Italy for two years because we weren’t allowed a home stadium. I can’t keep anyone in these conditions.

“From tomorrow anyone who wants to leave Cagliari is free to do so. Those who remain do so only if they want to and that’s their problem. I wouldn’t stay in this situation.

“Does that apply to Davide Astori too? It applies to everyone, I don’t rule anybody out.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:22 am

Colantuono: 'Atalanta can stop Juve'

Stefano Colantuono concedes Juventus “are superior in every way,” but believes Atalanta can still stop them getting a ninth straight win.

The Stadio Azzurri d’Italia hosts this Serie A tie at 14.00 GMT, click here for a match preview.

On paper there is absolutely no chance for the Bergamo club, who are without a victory in five rounds and face a Juve side who have won their last eight in a row without conceding a single goal.

“We are facing the strongest side in Serie A, but I have already told my players that in life anything is possible, so let us give it a go,” explained Coach Colantuono.

“Juventus have the best club organisation, the best squad and the best Coach. They are superior in every way.

“I am not surprised they keep on winning, as they are doing even better than last season and only they can lose the Scudetto now. Knowing Antonio Conte, they won’t be relaxed today.

“Don’t forget people assumed we’d lose against Roma too, yet we were beating them until the final minutes. Of course the Bianconeri are superior, but we have to play well and hope for the best.

“I also don’t agree with those who say we have nothing to lose. Every point counts and the team knows that.”

Colantuono hinted at a “change of system” to the 3-5-2 because of injury problems for Lionel Scaloni and Michele Canini.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:32 am

Stars risk Juve-Roma ban

It’s Juventus-Roma on January 5 and today four top players must try to avoid yellow cards or miss the big game.

The two clubs are soaring away at the top of the Serie A table and go head-to-head in a Scudetto showdown in the first match of 2014.

This afternoon Juve visit Atalanta, while Roma host Catania: Click here for match previews.

The Coaches have to worry about getting the results, but also keep an eye on the disciplinary record, because some top stars are one yellow card away from suspension.

Juventus risk losing Arturo Vidal for the title clash, while Roma have Douglas Maicon, Adem Ljajic and Alessandro Florenzi all one booking away from a ban.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:33 am

Marotta just confirmed that Nainggolan is ideal player for this Juve and that he has excellent relations with Cellino from Cagliari
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:37 pm

'Juve need two or three signings'

Former Juventus midfielder Marco Tardelli believes that the Bianconeri have to sign ‘two or three players’ in order to compete in Europe.

The Old Lady crashed out of the Champions League at the group stage this season, but still remain dominant domestically.

And the 1982 World Cup-winner has insisted that Antonio Conte’s men will have to add quality if they are to lift the European Cup next term.

“The Europa League is a competition that Juventus should win, absolutely,” he told Radio Sportiva.

“But to be competitive in the Champions League I think they need to add two or three players of real quality.

“They are dominant in Italy, but I think we’ll have a better understanding of where the Scudetto is headed with Juve play Roma.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:54 am

Final factor spurs on Juventus

Juventus director general Beppe Marotta has admitted that winning the Europa League is now an objective.

The Old Lady were demoted to the competition after losing their final Champions League game 1-0 at Galatasaray.

“The fact that the Europa League Final will be played at the Juventus Stadium in Turin will push us to give the maximum,” he noted.

“We are bitter with the way that we were knocked out of the Champions League, but we should never have got to the last game with it all to play for.”

The Old Lady were shown the door by Galatasaray, who beat them 1-0 on a terrible pitch after the tie was originally abandoned because of snow.

Juve will play Trabzonspor in the next round of the Europa League, while they could face Fiorentina in the last 16 if they both progress.

Its good that we  have that intent to win this competition atleast.

Lets hope we do not f*ck it up like CL though.If we play to our potential we should be favorites to win this competition.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:05 pm

Some headlines from today's edition of Tuttosport.They have mostly picked the important parts of Agnelli's interview with them.

Agnelli
“Juve will keep Conte, Pirlo and Pogba. And they can spend for an ace”
“Now we can allow ourselves high level operations, but you have to know how to buy”
“There is a new way of working in the Lega. We have to improve football”
“An 18-team Serie A and more protection for the defence in sporting trials”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:46 pm

Newspaper Il Tempo is calling for English referee Howard Webb to officiate the Juventus-Roma Scudetto showdown.

The top two teams in Serie A are separated by five points and go head-to-head in Turin on January 5.

This fixture has a history of controversy, including another title decider in 1981 that saw Maurizio Turone’s goal for Roma famously disallowed for an incorrect offside call.

Now newspaper Il Tempo is suggesting the Italian Federation guarantee fair treatment by bringing in a foreign referee for this game.

Their preferred option would be 42-year-old Englishman Webb, who recently officiated Juventus-Real Madrid in the Champions League.

Loooool.

Actually its a great move for all parties involved.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:57 pm

Most Italian refs are fraud! Better continue using this policy throughout the season in big matches...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:20 am

Totti wants win at Juventus

Francesco Totti insists he is taking his Roma side to Turin with the intention of beating Juventus. “We’re not interested in a draw.”

The League leaders will entertain the second-placed Giallorossi on Sunday evening and Totti is keen to see the five-point gap between the two reduce.

“We have beaten the best this season, we are just missing Juventus,” the club captain told Il Messaggero.

“We are not interested in the draw, we want to win.

“On an individual basis, one against one, we are better than Juve, but they are better as a team. The difference is that they have known each other for a while, and they’ve won which helps you to win.

“The Rome derby is a unique encounter, but games against Juventus are like a second derby for me. It was like that when I was a fan seeing as there has always been a footballing hatred between the two.”

The capital club have been a revelation this season, seeing as they are unbeaten and started the campaign with 10 straight wins.

“When Marquinhos, Erik Lamela and Pablo Osvaldo were sold, I was worried,” Totti added. “They were three untouchables in the starting XI.

“I hoped that the money would be re-invested on the market and it was – even if less affirmed players arrived. However, they are giving more than those who left.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:35 am

Opta's team of the year 2013 :

- | Juventus Arena | -  - Page 2 Bc9-M_YCAAAtZWm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:38 am

Del Piero’s World Cup hopes

Alessandro Del Piero expects Giuseppe Rossi, Lorenzo Insigne and Claudio Marchisio to play a key role for Italy at the 2014 World Cup.

Rossi is now firing in the goals for Fiorentina after missing almost two seasons with injury, Insigne is a rising star at Napoli, while he knows Marchisio well from their time together at Juventus.

“I expect a lot from Rossi,” the Sydney FC forward told the Gazzetta dello Sport on Friday. “I support those who know how to overcome their problems and return to winning.

“I would like Insigne to affirm his status as a symbol of young Italians, while I am sure that Claudio will have a great World Cup.”

The Juve legend knows all about the tournament as he helped the Azzurri claim the title in the 2006 edition.

“We managed to win the World Cup when people were not even able to dream of doing it, so why should we not believe now?

“The magnificent four will be Brazil, Argentina, Germany and Italy. But there will be possible outsiders like Chile, France and Uruguay.”

Cesare Prandelli’s side are in a group containing England, Costa Rica and Uruguay.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:25 pm

He forgot about Spain
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:08 pm

Juventus striker Fernando Llorente was interviewed by Sky Sport, this is how he introduced the match on Sunday against Roma:”Roma is a team that had a sensational start to the season, it was a great start and we struggled a bit more, but I believe now we found continuity and we are proving we have the desire to win the league, and that we are a great team that gives it all in every match. We want to have a great match against Roma”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:06 pm

Rizzoli to be the ref in Juve vs Roma
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite