Robespierre
zizzle
Vibe
39 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Transfer News & Rumors Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Transfer News & Rumors Thread

Post by zizzle Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:29 pm

Erick Thohir has admitted that Inter’s hopes of signing Bacary Sagna rest solely with the player, as he discusses who else might come in this summer.

The Nerazzurri are expected to make changes to their playing staff come the end of a transitional season that has seen the Indonesian replace Massimo Moratti as owner.

Speculation has been that Arsenal full-back Sagna is in talks with the club over a Bosman deal and, whilst remaining non-committal, Thohir has admitted to talks.

“I’m not used to making announcements if a contract is not signed,” began the President to the Gazzetta dello Sport this week.

I can only say that we like Sagna and that at this point it all depends only on him. Announcements will be made only when there is a signature. The same goes for Palacio’s contract renewal.

“Have we signed Sagna then? I did not say that. If he doesn’t arrive, we will bring in a youth player.”

The club already have Nemanja Vidic tied up to arrive from Manchester United in the summer on a Bosman, a deal that Piero Ausilio credits Thohir with actioning.

“It was to the merit of everyone, even if I am the one that ultimately takes the risk.

“In Vidic’s contract we have included a clause in which he will have to play a certain number of games.

Not to mention that the discussion of the average age for next season will see it at 26.5 years, with Vidic, Palacio and eventually Sagna meaning that there would be room for only one other player over the age of 30. There shall not be more than four.

Would that fourth man be Samuel Eto’o, who has spoken to Moratti? Eto’o doesn’t know me, so it is right that he goes to Moratti.

“Yet, we need balance and Palacio is more than 30 and Icardi is very young, the attacker will have to be in between them.

“Rumours then of Dzeko, Torres or Morata? I do consider these names. Maybe one of the three will come for real, but we must apply with the above parameters.”

----

Looks like youth policy and retirement home mean the same thing in Indonesia
This also means that if we sign Sagna and Eto'o then Cambiasso and Zanetti will not get new contracts

zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:50 am

With Vidic, (and possibly) Sanga & Eto'o; aren't you making the same mistake again!!! Wasn't it a bunch of well-past prime & highly paid players that were at the core of your recent decline!!!

Inter is in a rebuilding process. Why don't you keep signing (and/or promoting) young players. Although we struggled at first, but our project of building a team based on young players is paying dividends.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:44 am

it is a matter of money .. old free agents don' t cost as young players of course
anyway there are old players and old players . Vidic okay , I accept the risk with him while I would be more skeptikal about Sagna and Evra
Samuel Eto'o ? I would take again immediately, I don't care if he is 31 ... or 35 Laughing He would be a difference maker still in this Serie A . and then we will lose Milito old 35 in 2014 because his contract expires so no problems
but his return will remain a dream.while i fear we are going to sign Fernando "the risen Torres " on loan the new Forlan Very Happy Very Happy
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:36 pm

Looks like Sagna ditched us and Evra prefers to go back to France. I'm not too wild about Eto'o but he can still score goals, while Torres would be a disaster signing. The good news is we're also targeting Dzeko so hopefully we sign him instead.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:01 pm

Is Talksport a garbage source ?? Laughing (unfortunately I image yes)

http://talksport.com/football/man-united-transfer-blow-inter-milan-close-barcelona-midfielder-14032785115
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:35 pm

Yeah, they're a bad source. However, Song was offered to us in January but we said no. So, there is a chance he could go to you guys.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:29 am

If Cambiasso stays we dont need him
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:52 am

Busby Babe wrote:Yeah, they're a bad source. However, Song was offered to us in January but we said no. So, there is a chance he could go to you guys.

Thanks BB , as I feared. Very Happy , on the other hand just in Italy this news was considered
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:01 pm

Carlinhos: 'I'm in Inter talks'

no idea who he is or if he's any good
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:22 pm

A player old 27 years who plays Still in Brazil Laughing Laughing
Very encouraging
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:52 pm

2nd time this rumor makes the headlines so there might be some truth behind it

It’s reported Napoli will sell Christian Maggio to Inter this summer, where he’ll reunite with Walter Mazzarri. The 32-year-old played as a right wing-back in Mazzarri’s system, but hasn’t proved as effective in a four-man defence under Rafa Benitez.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:36 pm

Aprill fool I hope...
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:54 pm

Samir Handanovic, Ricky Alvarez, Fredy Guarin and Mauro Icardi are the players Inter reportedly could sell in the summer.

La Beneamata are expected to make changes to playing staff in what will be new owner Erick Thohir’s first summer transfer window.

The Gazzetta dello Sport today are running the line that the Indonesian’s plans for the team have certain players already identified as transferable, others as certain to remain and some still in the balance.

It is understood that goalkeeper Handanovic is a possibility to leave at the end of the season, if a suitable offer from one of the apparently interested clubs comes in. Manchester City are rumoured, with the 29-year-old Slovenian valued at €20m.

Meanwhile, Alvarez is seen as available should anyone come in with €11m, with the club open to his departure at just a €2.5m profit for the inconsistency they have deemed his performances to have.

Despite recently agreeing a new contract, rumours of Guarin’s possible sale are reiterated by the Gazzetta, whilst Icardi is also seen as available, should a significant offer come in for the forward.

At the same time, there is a list of players who Thohir and his cohorts have identified as safe for the coming year and they include Palacio, Juan Jesus, Hernanes, Kovacic, Andreolli, D’Ambrosio, Campagnaro, Carrizo and Botta.

The list of those players in the balance, however, is headed by Andrea Ranocchia, whose situation over a possible renewal or sale will be assessed in the summer and depend on form and how he is used from here on out.

Zdravko Kuzmanovic is listed as available for offers at around €7m, whilst Inter will assess in the summer the possibility of taking Rolando from Porto on a permanent deal, with his purchase clause at €4.2m.

Esteban Cambiasso’s future apparently depends on both the technical staff’s view on the midfielder as well as the player’s willingness to perhaps take a pay-cut, but it is seen that compatriots Walter Samuel and Diego Milito are certain to leave to return to Argentina, whilst Javier Zanetti will take on a director’s role to end his playing days.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:58 pm

Alvarez and Guarin should be sold. Handanovic only for a huge offer. Icardi should be given another season in my opinion and Rolando should be made permanent as soon as possible. I'm torn about cambiasso though, on one hand he seems to have rediscovered his old form (thanks to the overly defensive tactics) but on the other hand it's time to move on and build another talent.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:01 pm

Former Inter Coach Hector Cuper says the Nerazzurri are ready to make an approach to Roberto Mancini to return to the club.

The former Manchester City boss is currently in charge of Galatasaray but is said to be unsettled, while San Siro tactician Walter Mazzarri’s future has also come under scrutiny recently.

“Inter are ready to ask him to come back,” Cuper told Fanatik. “Mancini is not happy at Galatasaray and he wants to return to Italy.

“The Nerazzurri know about the situation and have already begun talks with him.

“Soon there may even be a formal announcement on the issue by the Turkish club.”

---------

Okay Mancini is a good coach but he wont be an upgrade to Mazzari in terms of conservative tactics and youth. Hopefully its just a rumor.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:17 am

Some rumours say we have taken ( we are taking) Nilton from Cruzeiro ( DM)

Anyone knows him?
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:58 pm

Robespierre wrote:Some rumours say we have taken ( we are taking) Nilton from Cruzeiro ( DM)

Anyone knows him?

Robespierre wrote:A player old 27 years who plays Still in Brazil LaughingLaughing
Very encouraging
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:43 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:25 pm

Links with Abel Hernandez. Reports of a 4m offer for Mancini. Links with Michael Laudrup.

Im afraid there is more truth to the Mancini rumors than id like to believe
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:15 pm

At this point I'd take Mancini and be thankful to him for coming back.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:44 pm

Michael Bolingbroke , CEO Manchester United , will join to Inter
Thohir seems appreciate particularly the Manchester United  hmm 
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:04 pm

A team that can sell Carrick shirts and get away with it must be doing something right. I welcome this guy with open arms.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:09 pm

Michael Bolingbroke is closer to Inter.

The current manager of Manchester United continues his contacts with Thohir. According to the latest rumors, he should take up the role of the CEO, currently occupied by the president, or COO, responsible for all operations , and therefore also of the stadium, infrastructure, ticketing and the mode of sale, distribution, and delivery of tickets, just as it did in Manchester.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:14 am

He already resigned like a week ago, reports said having already secured a job at a new firm. All but confirmed perhaps hmm
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:53 am

Erick Thohir' s sons are Manchester United fans, now I understand the inclination Laughing, and infact in Indonesia all love the EPL, even Thohir said to support the Arsenal as favourite club in England Laughing

BB some informations about him?  hmm which specific had he  to United? I have no still idea what he will do although I appreciate this meritocratic vision of roles whereas previously there was  nepotism.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:11 am

I don't how much he did in the commercial side, I know Ed Woordward and Richard Arnold are very important in that aspect. Nonetheless, Michael Bolingbroke was on our board so he must have been an important person at the club. He's not doing the same job at Inter, though. You're giving him a promotion.

EDIT:

Michael Bolingbroke, aged 46, is the Chief Operating Officer of the Company. He is responsible for ticketing, hospitality, match and non-matchday operations, club secretarial functions, property management and corporate services including finance, human resources, legal and information technology. He is also a board member of MUTV and a trustee on the board of the Club's Pension Fund. Prior to joining the Company, Mr. Bolingbroke was previously the Senior Vice President, Shows at Cirque du Soleil, where he worked from March 2001 to April 2007 managing the strategy, profitability and operations of the Company's global business comprising fixed and touring shows. Prior to joining Cirque du Soleil, Mr. Bolingbroke was the Senior Vice President, Operations at the Jim Henson Company, where he worked from July 1992 to March 2001. Mr. Bolingbroke was also on the board of MUML (Manchester United Limited's joint venture partnership with Nike) from October 9, 2007 to May 25, 2010. Mr. Bolingbroke received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Reading University in 1987 and a Master of Business Administration from the London Business School in 2001. He has been a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants since 1991.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next