dostoevsky
Kaladin
nichabr
Forza
•MilanDevil•
48 posters

Page 8 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 42  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 8 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Forza Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:43 am

Kick wrote:
Il Diavolo wrote:
M99 wrote:Milan chasing Freiburg goalkeeper

AC Milan have approached Freiburg goalkeeper Oliver Baumann's agent with a view of signing the German. The 23-year-old has a release clause of €7.5 million buyout clause and Borussia Monchengladbach are also interested.

Source: Sport Bild

I Googled his name and the first video that came up was this one,

Not a good sign. Maybe someone that watches Bundesliga can provide a better opinion on him.

That was a poor match from him, he is normally a quality keeper. Not top level but better than that.

RWO could give you much more insight, however.
Still, it's pretty pathetic when we're going after this guy whilst Perin is just sitting there waiting for us to buy him and you know he's a guaranteed quality player.

Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 8 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:05 am

Whats with the obsession with foreign average talents, just f**king get Perin!
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:02 am

It's so frustrating. Perin can be a really easy transfer.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:14 am

AC Milan keen on Veltman

AC Milan are interested in signing Ajax defender Joel Veltman, but they face stiff competition for the Netherlands international from Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester United and Manchester City.

Source: Corriere dello Sport
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:29 am

Arsenal target Balotelli

Arsenal are lining up a €30 million [£24.5m] bid for AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli. The striker's agent Mino Raiola is due to meet Arsene Wenger ahead of a potential summer bid.

Source: Mediaset
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:28 pm

Why not? Less wages to pay, a Mid table team can't afford to have a wage bill anywhere close what we currently have. Pls leave
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:00 pm

I wouldn't mind balo leaving.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:15 pm

I would very much mind Balo leaving.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:07 pm

I don't mind but honestly I don't know of any viable option to replace him. We have SES but he doesn't play the same role.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:46 am

Balotelli can't leave. He is the biggest player we have (maybe not the best, but the biggest). If we sell Balotelli, we officially become a selling club. And when we do sell him, do you think we will actually sign a replacement? I don't think we will. Galliani will snap up the next freebie he can get, and that's that.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:59 am

nichabr wrote:I wouldn't mind balo leaving.
If Balo left, we would never be able to get a replacement as good as him for a price less than his transfer fee. Not to mention that he's not exactly playing badly. He's been inconsistent, but he's still very young too, everyone forgets that.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:07 am

Meh, I personally don't find his attitude to be one that is ideal for Milan...he's the type of player who think he's bigger than the team (that is the feeling I get). And while that may not be the case (thinking he is bigger than the team), it's clear to me he thinks too highly of himself. I fear he will never reach his potential if he continues to not take this profession as serious as he could be. I'm not eager for us to get rid of him, but if a great deal came along, I'd say take it (although there is the very real possibility that the money only goes towards clearing our debt Sad )

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:38 am

Why do we still want our star players to leave?

We NEVER end up replacing them, with anybody good, honestly.

When we sold Kaka in 2009, who did we replace him with? Oh yes, no one. In fact, fat and past his prime Dinho was supposedly his replacement. Zlatan and Silva in 2012? We got an inconsistent replacement for Zlatan after six months. And, we have yet to adequately replace Silva. Mexes? Zapata? pls.

We never end up buying anyone good, as a replacement for when our star player leaves. We always add up more fodder, which in return makes us worse.

Honestly, don't understand some of you Milanisiti at times. It doesn't matter how much money we get from selling stars, we still never replace them.

Give me a 23 year old Balo, who still has loads of time to improve, over 30M which won't be used to reinforce our squad at all!

Now, if we actually had management who had a clue on how to run a football club, then maybe I would consider selling Balo. As we would reinforce the squad and add more quality to other positions that are lacking. But, our management is clueless, and that would never happen.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:13 am

Casciavit wrote:Why do we still want our star players to leave?

When we sold Kaka in 2009, who did we replace him with? Oh yes, no one. In fact, fat and past his prime Dinho was supposedly his replacement. Zlatan and Silva in 2012? We got an inconsistent replacement for Zlatan after six months. And, we have yet to adequately replace Silva. Mexes? Zapata? pls.

We never end up buying anyone good, as a replacement for when our star player leaves. We always add up more fodder, which in return makes us worse.

Honestly, don't understand some of you Milanisiti at times. It doesn't matter how much money we get from selling stars, we still never replace them.

Give me a 23 year old Balo, who still has loads of time to improve, over 30M which won't be used to reinforce our squad at all!

Now, if we actually had management who had a clue on how to run a football club, then maybe I would consider selling Balo. As we would reinforce the squad and add more quality to other positions that are lacking. But, our management is clueless, and that would never happen.

Sums up my thoughts perfectly.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:39 am

I wouldn't mind selling any player that makes more than 2 mill net a season, its clear as day to me they don't deserve the amount of money they earn based on their performance this season.

Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:02 am

Whilst I share the view that very few members of the squad have earnt their salt this year, the bracket above 2 million includes Balotelli, Kaka, Montolivo, De Jong, Pazzini and El Shaarawy. The only names I'd like to see exit this bracket are Mexes, Robinho, Essien and Stone Feet. I'm unsure of the wages of Honda, Rami and Taarabt amongst the new arrivals.

I personally think that a cap on our top earners at 4 million a year offers a good structure for the club at this point in time, however the greater issue at hand remains the bloated size of the squad in addition to the handful of players punching above their weight with regards to wages.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:49 pm

Milan offer Alex two-year deal

Milan have offered Paris Saint-Germain defender Alex a two-year contract, it’s been claimed in France.

L’Equipe believe that the Rossoneri have tabled the deal for the Brazilian, whose current contract with the French club ends in the summer.

The paper believes that the centre-back would ideally like to stay with the Ligue 1 outfit, but if that does not materialise, would move to Clarence Seedorf’s side.

Alex will wait until the summer to decide on his future though, hoping that PSG come up with an 11th hour offer.

Source: http://www.football-italia.net/45216/milan-offer-alex-two-year-deal

---------------------

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 8 Tumblr_ly4dfbH9Qb1rnh9udo1_250
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:51 pm

dostoevsky wrote:
Casciavit wrote:Why do we still want our star players to leave?

Sums up my thoughts perfectly.

Same here.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:07 am

I wouldn't want Alex at Milan. At this point I'd want to develop Pacifico like we did with De Sciglio. The kid has got real talent.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:47 am

Milantildeath wrote:I wouldn't want Alex at Milan. At this point I'd want to develop Pacifico like we did with De Sciglio. The kid has got real talent.

If it was up to me, Pacifico would be thrust into the 1st team alongside Rami for the rest of the season. I can't see any downside to it. He's going to be young and raw and will make mistakes, and there will be huge pressure. However, we are not fighting for any trophies domestically and we aren't going to get relegated, so it's really an ideal period for experimentation and player development. Give Pacifico a few starts and break him into the team, because it's not every day that the starting CB at another top club has a fight with the coach and wants to leave on a free transfer to Milan. The worst that can happen is that he gets hyped up after his half a season in the spotlight and PSG buys him for 30mil. :lucas;
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:36 am

Milan want Deulofeu on loan

AC Milan have emerged as rivals to Everton as the Toffees hope to secure a second loan for Barcelona winger Gerard Deulofeu.

Source: Daily Mirror
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:44 am

I would be content with a loan; he's quite a raw talent however it fills a position of need with a player of promise cheaply, though I would want him to arrive to act as a back-up for a more established force on the right, hopefully a cut-price Lamela.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:22 am

I would really like Delu. Serie A would probably make him look like Diego Capel on Football Manager. In other news,

Juve & Milan battle for Nani

Juventus' biggest competition for the signing of Manchester United winger Nani comes from AC Milan. Both clubs are looking to tie up his transfer in June.

Source: Tuttosport
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zlatan Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:43 pm

Inspite of his inconsistencies, I would very much welcome Nani at Milan, as he would bring some much needed width on the right hand side, which would also help Abate. All depends on the price though.

Zlatan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:43 pm

AC Milan set sights on Alex

AC Milan are desperate to strengthen their defence ahead of the 2014-15 season and have earmarked PSG centre-back Alex as the perfect addition.

Source: Tuttosport
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:23 am

Pls no, besides Vidic is coming our way  Proud 
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 42  Next