dostoevsky
Kaladin
nichabr
Forza
•MilanDevil•
48 posters

Page 9 of 42 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 42  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 9 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:23 am

Pls no, besides Vidic is coming our way  Proud 

Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 9 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by dostoevsky Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:25 am

I thought Vidic had agreed terms with Inter?

In any case, I don't want Alex.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:28 am

dostoevsky wrote:I thought Vidic had agreed terms with Inter?

In any case, I don't want Alex.

Wut? FFS  :facepalm: 
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:15 am

I don't want Vidic anyway. Give me a young CB or a CB in their prime any day.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:28 am

Forza wrote:I don't want Vidic anyway. Give me a young CB or a CB in their prime any day.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:36 pm

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:Pls no, besides Vidic is coming our way  Proud 

Vidic to Inter is practically done. I prefer Rafael Toloi over both Vidic and Alex any day.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:40 pm

I prefer Pacifico or Iotti to any defender we can get including bringing back Thiago Silva.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:18 pm

nichabr wrote:I prefer Pacifico or Iotti to any defender we can get including bringing back Thiago Silva.
You know I am always fighting the cause for our youth on this forum, but not even I would go this far. My general rule is to promote youth where there is no alternative player of any age who can be bought for a reasonable price and is of high quality. Those 2 qualifying factors are all important.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:05 pm

Forza wrote:
nichabr wrote:I prefer Pacifico or Iotti to any defender we can get including bringing back Thiago Silva.
You know I am always fighting the cause for our youth on this forum, but not even I would go this far. My general rule is to promote youth where there is no alternative player of any age who can be bought for a reasonable price and is of high quality. Those 2 qualifying factors are all important.

My thinking is that we don't know what we get until we get it and bringing up either of these players can turn out better than a lot of our options. We would get players who came through our system and knows the club whereas if we sign a player from outside it will most likely be a bandage buy and most likely they won't turn out like we expected.IE...ZAPATA...MEXES...SILVESTRE...ZACCARDO.

I prefer we give the youngsters a chance and if they fail they fail if not then we get a player we can be proud of.

nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:05 am

Pacifico would be better than Silvestre and Zaccardo 100%. Mexes and Bonera have a lot of experience, but the ceiling is obviously much higher for Pacifico. I see Iotti being loaned out, and Pacifico brought to the first team.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:39 am

Promote Pacifico, buy Rami, sell Mexes, Zaccardo, Constant and Silvestre (returns to Inter). Then you have room for a CB and LB.

de Vrij
hmm

Doria
hmm

Bonucci
hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:47 am

Dortmund interested in El Shaarawy according to a lol.com exclusive.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:07 am

nichabr wrote:
Forza wrote:

My thinking is that we don't know what we get until we get it and bringing up either of these players can turn out better than a lot of our options. We would get players who came through our system and knows the club whereas if we sign a player from outside it will most likely be a bandage buy and most likely they won't turn out like we expected.IE...ZAPATA...MEXES...SILVESTRE...ZACCARDO.

I prefer we give the youngsters a chance and if they fail they fail if not then we get a player we can be proud of.

For me, there's no question that Pacifico should be getting game time right now, but the reality is that Seedorf probably won't be that adventurous and and start him. The problem is that if we don't buy anyone next transfer market and promote Pacifico instead, there is always the chance that he won't be up to the task, and by the time we figure that out, the market will have closed. My thinking is that not matter how good a CB Pacifico turns out to be IF he plays (and that's a big if), we still absolutely need to buy another CB and sell all of those scrubs you just listed.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:26 pm

Art Morte wrote:I don't think Taarabt is an awful acquisition by Milan. Sure, his recent times in the Prem don't make him look that good, but he has got the potential to be a good player. Very good technique, but could do with more athleticism. Isn't pacey at all, like someone said above there, btw. If Seedorf can get Taarabt motivated and working hard, you could still be glad you got him, but sure, it's a big "if".

:coffee:
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:34 pm

Valencia loanee Adil Rami is desperate to prolong his stay at AC Milan beyond his current loan spell after rediscovering his confidence at San Siro.

The 28-year-old made the temporary switch to the Serie A outfit in January after falling out of favour at los Che because of an argument with then head coach Miroslav Djukic.

Rami has since made six league appearances for Milan and has paid tribute to head coach Clarence Seedorf and his team-mates for helping him make the transition.

"I went four months without playing and that was a tough period for me," he told the club's official website. "I've worked hard to be ready and I have a strong character.

"Credit as well to my team-mates who always gave me confidence and the coach too. It's very important for a player.

"My dream is to stay here and do all I can for the team. I think it's a dream for any player to be here."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:28 am

Unsurprising sentiment from Rami. I fully expect him to be given a contract. Based on his performances thus far, he has clearly been better than Zapata, Mexes, Zaccardo and Bonera. Galliani better not screw this up.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:46 pm

Milan still want Alex

AC Milan want to sign PSG centre-back Alex next summer. The defender has a contract until June, but he may extend it in the coming days.

Source: Mercato365
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:32 pm

AC Milan midfielder Nigel de Jong has expressed his intention to remain with the Serie A club for several more years.

The combative midfielder joined Milan from Manchester City in the summer of 2012 and has since developed into a key player at the San Siro side.

De Jong has made 32 appearances in all competitions this season for a side that has struggled for form in both domestic and European competition, but despite Milan's below-par campaign to date, the former Ajax man is eager to extend his stay at the club.

"I want to try and stay at Milan for another four or five years," De Jong told Bild.

The 29-year-old, who has a contract with Milan until June 2015.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:55 pm

Art Morte wrote:
Art Morte wrote:I don't think Taarabt is an awful acquisition by Milan. Sure, his recent times in the Prem don't make him look that good, but he has got the potential to be a good player. Very good technique, but could do with more athleticism. Isn't pacey at all, like someone said above there, btw. If Seedorf can get Taarabt motivated and working hard, you could still be glad you got him, but sure, it's a big "if".

:coffee:

it was a good call. Despite his past comments and my doubts on him , i wanted him to do well and i still do. He's been doing very well so far , personally i'm pleased with Taarabt.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:17 am

The old veteran signings must stop, this is all Gallianis work
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:37 am

Balotelli & Lamela in swap deal?

Tottenham are keen to sign a top-level striker and Clarence Seedorf is eager to bring Erik Lamela back to Serie A with AC Milan. As a result, a swap deal with Mario Balotelli is a possibility.

Source: Tuttosport

Tuttosport stahp rofl
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:37 am

Laughing

I sincerely hope that the bit about Seedorf wanting Lamela has some scrap of truth to it.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:11 am

Barca, Real Madrid, Milan, Atletico & Juve in Forster race

Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, AC Milan and Juventus are all targeting a move for Celtic goalkeeper Fraser Forster.

Source: The Sun
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:27 pm

if abate dont renew his contract, i cant see him going elsewhere other than PSG....

him and ibra goes well both on and off pitch Very Happy 

plus thiago silva and some italians are there so ... i think he will end up at PSG.

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:10 am

I see Abate going to Zenit more than anywhere else tbh.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:14 am

Not in favor of letting Abate go at all. He has been a bit injury plagued and has been playing below his level for a while, but is still one of the best players we have in defense (him and MDS are the only two decent full backs we have), and letting him go on a free transfer would be even stupider. I'd definitely get him to sign an extension, then even if he leaves, we can get a decent amount of compensation.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 42 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 42  Next