dostoevsky
Kaladin
nichabr
Forza
•MilanDevil•
48 posters

Page 25 of 42 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 42  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 25 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by dostoevsky Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:08 am

JespSwe wrote:is there any possibility of seeing mexes go? i mean now we have alex and rami and with zapata as well competing for the first team and he did have a decent world cup i guess mexes is pretty useless... bonera is going nowhere so the more mexes sits in bench the worse he is going to get. infact with his age he is going worse every year plus ... i dont quite remember him extending contract so is he still earning 4.5 million a year?

anyway lets hope we can just sell him and get some money....

There seemed to be suggestions that we were trying to find a new home for Mexes earlier in the window, offering him to both Zenit and Genoa, however it seems like he has had no offers.

I personally think that Alex and Rami are too similar to play with each other, however they've clearly both been led to believe that they'll be starting after the trouble we went to secure both and Mexes' wages are far too high to justify even as a starter, let alone as a reserve. It might be difficult, but releasing Mexes is a priority in my eyes in order to free up funds and reduce the size of our bloated central defence. Had we only brought in one of Alex or Rami, which I think would have been more appropriate, he might have been able to fight for his place, but as things stand it's time for him to depart sadly.

dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 25 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Kick Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:33 am

Is there perhaps a young, talented CB that could be your 4th choice?

Alex, Rami, Zapata and a young CB would be decent, with no CL football.

That said, Rami-Alex could work with a very deep defence.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:09 am

Kick wrote:Is there perhaps a young, talented CB that could be your 4th choice?

Yes, young Pacifico is ready to step into that role IMO - or at least ready to be given a chance. The problem is that he won't get an opportunity while dead-weight like Bonera and Mexes stand between him and the pitch. Selling those 2 off should be a top priority.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:29 pm

The thing is, MDS when started out badly if you guys recall his debut against Inter 2 years ago. He was marking Samuel on a corner and Samuel scored. He didn't have a strong start, but then they gave him the No. 2 next season and he exploded to the scene.. I don't know why we don't give Pacifico a chance, heck even Albertazzi can be given a chance at LCB (We don't have any left footed CB beside him btw)
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:00 pm

Forza wrote:
Kick wrote:Is there perhaps a young, talented CB that could be your 4th choice?

Yes, young Pacifico is ready to step into that role IMO - or at least ready to be given a chance. The problem is that he won't get an opportunity while dead-weight like Bonera and Mexes stand between him and the pitch. Selling those 2 off should be a top priority.
i agree

its really sad. but bonera has only a year left in contract and his future is under discussion while i read in milanello twitter that mexes might extend his contract with reduced salary.

actually if both left the better, we have young zapata, and vergara should be back.

i have hopes that inzaghi after training youth team would give youngster chance

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:04 pm

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 25 BuwnBBEIgAMPie3
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:10 pm

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/diego-lopez-is-in-milan-the-pictures-of-his-arrival/
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:13 am

I'd like to see us get Bonaventura from Atalanta if we could (for a low fee, of course).
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:14 am

Forza wrote:I'd like to see us get Bonaventura from Atalanta if we could (for a low fee, of course).

yea bonaventura is good player, reminds me of Cristiano Doni, AM who can score and create lot of goals.

would have loved to see cigarini at milan too. Atalanta always have some very good players in their team.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:10 am

it was so funny when somebody post galliani meme saying that Galliani spent more on Giannino (famous restaurant that he and players go in milano) than in transfer market  rofl 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:12 am

El Shaarawy wrote:The thing is, MDS when started out badly if you guys recall his debut against Inter 2 years ago. He was marking Samuel on a corner and Samuel scored. He didn't have a strong start, but then they gave him the No. 2 next season and he exploded to the scene.. I don't know why we don't give Pacifico a chance, heck even Albertazzi can be given a chance at LCB (We don't have any left footed CB beside him btw)

yea i think with proper guidance some of our bright talents can flourish in this team. but they also needs to be strictly assess on their weakness.

we have cristante mastour who i think can really do well with proper guidance and i particularly like modic. pacifico looks good but i hope we can see more of him in U21 and primavera

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:35 am

Gali said Pacifico isn't ready for the first team and he would be loaned out to a team in Serie C
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:38 pm

If he's good enough to play in Serie C1 he's good enough to replace Zapata imo
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:10 pm

I think Zapata should be the last CB we get rid of amongst our dead-weight... He's the only CB we have who possesses pace

I think we should get rid of Mexes and Zaccardo.. I wouldn't mind if we retain Zapata and Bonera as long as those 2 are shown the exit door
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:46 pm

Milan, officially requested the Right to Rome: the situation

Young, Italian and with the ideal characteristics for the game of Inzaghi. After the telephone conversation between Galliani and the president of the Port Jackson Martinez seems to be receding goal, with Milan that tacked on Mattia Destro of Rome. In the past few hours, there was a phone call between Adriano Galliani and Walter Sabatini, Roma striker subject of the interview. First official contacts initiated between the parties, pending the response of Rome. The hunt after Balotelli goes live.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/milan/milan-richiesto-ufficialmente-destro-alla-roma-la-situazione/

pls
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:48 pm

We need to sign 3-4 players before the end of the transfer market.  :facepalm: 
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:51 am

Dropping Mexes and Zaccardo would be like a new signing for me. If we can get Muriel or Destro I'd be very happy. I think Cerci at this point is a must. Insigne is apparently on the market right now, wouldn't mind having him tear up the flanks for us either.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:27 am

if i was galliani i would seal the deal for marco van ginkel with douglas costa as our primary signing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:51 am

Milantildeath wrote:Dropping Mexes and Zaccardo would be like a new signing for me. If we can get Muriel or Destro I'd be very happy. I think Cerci at this point is a must. Insigne is apparently on the market right now, wouldn't mind having him tear up the flanks for us either.

Agreed with all of the above.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:18 am

We should definitely get Khedira if we can as well. Madrid don't want him and we desperately need a class midfielder.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:32 am

Forza wrote:We should definitely get Khedira if we can as well. Madrid don't want him and we desperately need a class midfielder.

with good world cup i doubt they would ever let him go. i dont know if atletico has oliver torres loaned out but i would have looked at him or young sergi roberto. Milan needs to look for technical players capable of also giving a helping hand in defense. thast why marco van ginkel would have been perfect but word has it that mourinho rejected the movie. ... i doubt van ginkel would ever get chance there!

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:33 am

Milan inquire about Maxine Lestienne from Club Brugge.
Loan with option to buy.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:33 am

Donkeys are running this club, no strategy at all. Balo was in negotiations with Liverpool for 3 months, and only now did our management decide to look for a replacement. We are looking to loan players when we have already saved 30m+ by getting rid of many of our players. I can no longer wait for the day that Galliani and Berlusconi leave Milan.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:19 am

Rumours about that Galliani is negotiating with Torres' agent.

I am sorry.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:11 am

Makes me wish we recall Matri
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:36 pm

Kick wrote:Rumours about that Galliani is negotiating with Torres' agent.

I am sorry.

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 25 SmileySuicide
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 42 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 42  Next