dostoevsky
Kaladin
nichabr
Forza
•MilanDevil•
48 posters

Page 13 of 42 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 42  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 13 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Casciavit Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:57 am

The club he's linked to is playing his team in a few days, and he says there is no chance of him signing for the opposition.

I wouldn't be bothered about those comments, lads.

Either way, I just hope we sign a young GK rather than signing a player like Agazzi or Marchetti.

Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 13 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Dante Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:58 pm

At the basis of it , i'd say and we can all agree that all the speculation is built uppon Abate's long absence , mostly if not fully due to his injuries. Abate has what it takes to earn his place back into the 11 . If he simply does what's expected of him , which i find a likely scenario given he stays away from any injuries from now on , i am pretty certain nor Milan neither Abate will look to separate . De Sciglio is still very young and can always play extremelly well to the left , with Ses in front of him they make a great flank on their day.

De Sciglio resuming his matches from the left flank has other benefits too. First of all he automatically benches both Urby and Constant , that's one issue gone on it's own Laughing. But more important than that , is that Constant will definitely leave in the summer if Abate establishes himself again as our rightback . Emanuelson won't leave , unless he gets a solid offer ; he clearly won't be shown the door by Seedorf , or the club . So that leaves Constant as the definite 3rd option , behind Urby who has well benched him for too long this season already. So there's that.

However , there's 2 questions that disturb me .

1st is , should Abate be our right back? Dude's forgotten how to cross , period. And not just that , he seems to fail more often than not on 1vs1 . Even when he succeeds , the odds are he will fail his crossing Laughing.. and there's more ; what's even more worrying is the fact that after he gets off his marker , 9 out of 10 goes only for the cross , only for 9 out of 10 crosses to fail. We often laugh about it , but it's a serious limitation to our attacks.

2nd is , does Abate want to stay in Milan afterall ? If Seedorf plans to trust Emanuelson as our main leftback , or simply sees Mattia as our definite right back , then that's just sad news for Abate , because we can safely assume he won't stay for the bench . Given he's a national , has years in Milan and like Dosto astutely mentioned , it's simply an insult to Abate if he gets benched for Constant and up to an extend , Emanuelson.

I want to believe Abate wants to stay , before anything else. And then i hope he is able to earn his place back , i guess it should be for the best. De Sciglio is very capable and can perform as well on the left. Plus Urby isn't a bad backup to have , if you ask me at least. With that said , if there's any chance to get either Santon or Coentrao , basically any really good leftback , i'd take it , regardless of Abate. I love Abate and i don't want him to leave , but we must improve , with or without him. It's on him , i guess.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:30 pm

Casciavit wrote:The club he's linked to is playing his team in a few days, and he says there is no chance of him signing for the opposition.

I wouldn't be bothered about those comments, lads.

Either way, I just hope we sign a young GK rather than signing a player like Agazzi or Marchetti.

That's a correct notion , well said . Perin said what he had to say and that's that . But if i want to be honest here ; i think it could also prove to be best for Perin . The fact is , he's very young to become our main gk , you saw what happened with Gabriel . Perin is better obviously , but still. Week in week out , most probably he would be exposed at Milan. We're not Genoa to have excuses , oh the defence , oh this or that. He won't have that luxury in Milan . On top of that , he's still working to improve and for such a talent like Perin , it's extremely important , much more important than an imminent transfer to a big club.

Getting to Milan is one thing , but staying there for good whilst also being a protagonist is a hard thing. For all his unquestionable skill , i'd say he has room to improve . I would like Perin to improve to the point that he earns points for Genoa , before Milan decides to get him . In our situation , when stability is everything but given , i find the need of an established goalkeeper to be of paramount importance.

Tbh , it's one of these few cases , that a band-aid could prove to be the best case. What i would like is , Milan to sign Marchetti and let Perin grow for the next 2-3 years. We gain some much needed safety under the posts and Perin can gain experience and generally improve in peace . When Marchetti begins to drop in form , we get Perin , ready , really ready to be our n1 , with few to no risks whatsoever. I think that would be the best case , imo always.

Just my two cents . Milan could still go for Perin in the summer and i would be extremelly happy to see him become our goalkeeper , but i am quite certain when i say that it would be for the best for both parties if Perin is left to grow in peace . Experience includes bad days as well and we're fed of those at Milan after this season. I wouldn't want Perin to become a target by critics because of his inexperience , or because he wouldn't have guaranteed quality in front of him at Milan.

What i am really aching for , is a reliable gk . Truth is , i am fine with both cases . I am willing to wait for Perin , or endure the mistakes he would unboubtely suffer during his first season(at least). Whichever is going to happen , we badly need a good keeper , not necessarily just a better keeper than Amelia and Abbiati. Agazzi might be good in Serie A, but we should pass. There are so many better keepers out there. Even Lloris could be available in the summer.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:17 pm

Scuffet hmm
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:56 am

Kaka has expressed his delighted at having made 300 appearances for AC Milan - claiming that he'd like to make another 300.

The Brazil international recently expressed an interest in plying his trade in the United States and club CEO Adriano Galliani subsequently admitted that although the 31-year-old is under contract until 2015, he is allowed to leave this summer because the Rossoneri cannot qualify for next season's Champions League.

However, on Friday, Galliani presented Kaka with a medal to commemorate his 300th appearance for the club, against Chievo last weekend, and spoke of his desire to see the attacking midfielder remain at San Siro.

"To have reached this milestone is something truly extraordinary," the vice-president is quoted as saying by Milan's official website.

"The hope of the club and all of us is that we will still be here to celebrate appearance number 400, 500 - and beyond.

"Ricardo is truly in the hearts of the Milan fans. You can still give so much to this jersey. Few others have played games of the quality that you have produced here in Milan.

"My compliments on behalf of the club and president [Silvio] Berlusconi."

When Kaka was offered the opportunity to say a few words, he revealed that he too hopes to play for Milan for many years to come.

"I'm very happy with these 300 games in this jersey," he enthused.

"The sentiments expressed in the speech made by Galliani are reciprocated because the feelings that I have for this club, for this shirt, for former and current team-mates are true and from the heart.

"I hope to be able to make just as many more appearances. Thank you."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:03 pm

Aly Cissokho to leave Liverpool for AC Milan

On-loan defender Aly Cissokho will not extend his stay at Liverpool and will join AC Milan at the end of the season.

Source: Metro

Pls no.
But then again it's Metro, so this is not happening banana
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:56 pm

M99 wrote:Aly Cissokho to leave Liverpool for AC Milan

On-loan defender Aly Cissokho will not extend his stay at Liverpool and will join AC Milan at the end of the season.

Source: Metro

Pls no.
But then again it's Metro, so this is not happening banana

Chefs at Milan will be excited, can test out some new food for his special teeth.

Best joke I could come up with, sorry  :coffee: 
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:15 pm

Forza wrote:Scuffet hmm

Udinese sporting director Cristiano Giaretta has confirmed that he has held a brief meeting with Milan over goalkeeper Simone Scuffet.

The 17-year-old only debuted with the Zebrette in February but has impressed with his form and seen transfer speculation arrive.

Talking to TuttoMercatoWeb today, the club’s sporting director was asked of specific links with Milan, but made clear Udinese’s position on the youngster.

“There has been a brief meeting, but nothing concrete,” Giaretta has commented.

“And as for the future, I can say that he will not be on the market for next season.”

--------------------------------------------------

Personally I'd prefer that we look for a goalkeeper who has already left high school. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:09 pm

AC Milan chief executive Adriano Galliani has insisted that the club's January signings have so far been a success.

The Rossoneri sit in the lower half of the Serie A table, level on points with 10th-placed Torino, but just five points off the final Europa League place.

Galliani believes that, despite a difficult campaign, the signings of Adel Taarabt, Adil Rami and Keisuke Honda have boosted the club's performances.

"The atmosphere has improved and wins certainly help," the Rossoneri vice-president told reporters.

"The January signings are also doing well, as Honda and Adel Taarabt are bringing great balance to the midfield. Adil Rami is also doing well.

"Honda is the best player in Asia and we need to have patience with him. I am sure with time he will justify the decision to hand him the No.10 jersey.

"Just 15 days ago everything seemed to be wrong, but after 28 years of experience I have learned that when you lose it's easy to think you'll lose forever, where when you win the thought is that will continue forever.

"The reality is of course neither of them, as sport goes in cycles. Positive results do everyone good and if we chose Clarence Seedorf it's because we thought he'd be a good coach."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:59 pm

Milan interested in Ochoa

With Mexican goalkeeper Guillerno Ochoa's time at Ajaccio coming to an end, AC Milan are said to be eyeing the 28-year-old up as a replacement for Christian Abbiati.

Source: Mediaset
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:11 pm

We must get Paloschi back and try selling Matri.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:24 pm

AC Milan target Chelsea duo Cole and Mikel

The 33-year-old is out of contract at Stamford Bridge this summer and is yet to be offered a new deal, while the Nigerian has been sidelined by the impressive Nemanja Matic

EXCLUSIVE
By Gaia Brunelli

AC Milan are weighing up moves for out-of-favour Chelsea duo Ashley Cole and John Obi Mikel as head coach Clarence Seedorf looks to bolster his ailing squad in the summer.

Cole's current contract at Stamford Bridge expires at the end of the season and his long-term future is uncertain after falling behind Cesar Azpilicueta in Jose Mourinho's affections.

The Portuguese boss is eager to keep the 33-year-old but Blues owner Roman Abramovich is yet to sanction a new deal, prompting Cole to explore other options.

After watching his struggling Milan side record an underwhelming victory over Catania on Sunday, Seedorf spoke of his desire to strengthen his squad in the full-back positions.

"I'd prefer the likes of Cafu and Serginho on the flanks, but we don't have them!" he told reporters.

"[Daniele] Bonera has brought great balance to the side, [Kevin] Constant is a midfielder, [Urby] Emanuelson has played as a full-back a few times in his career, but we don't really have a left-back."

Mikel is also a target, but any move for the Nigerian this summer depends on whether Milan decide to sign Valencia loanee Adil Rami and QPR midfielder Adel Taarabt on permanent deals.

Should they not, the Rossoneri will free up somewhere in the region of €14 million to use in their pursuit of Mikel, who moved to Stamford Bridge from Lyn Oslo in a deal worth €19m in the summer of 2006.

Milan and Chelsea remain on good terms, having successfully negotiated the transfer of Michael Essien to San Siro for an undisclosed fee in January.

... Shocked 
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:24 pm

AC Milan target Siqueira

AC Milan are closely monitoring the situation of Granada defender Guilherme Siqueira, currently on loan at Benfica, and are ready to offer €7 million for the left-back.

Source: Corriere dello Sport

Last edited by M99 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:27 pm

I would take Cashley Cole with open arms. I am a firm believer in bringing in footballing legends despite their age, as long as they still have many of their tangible assets intact along with what they bring to the table in terms of experience and tutelage to the youngsters.

Ashley Cole remains consistent and defensively sound (especially in big games) as I also yearn for Milan to push for huge Milanista, Carlés Puyol.

Provided of course they will accept rotational positions and reasonable wages.

As for Mikel? *bleep* no Laughing
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:54 pm

Paolo Maldini has urged AC Milan to focus their investment on the club's youth system rather than the recruitment of high-profile players.

The Rossoneri have been cut adrift from the leading pack in Serie A and only returned to the top half of the league table last weekend following their win over Catania.

A summer of grand investment is expected under new coach Clarence Seedorf, but Milan great Maldini - himself the most famous product of the club's youth system - believes youth is the key to long-term success at San Siro.

He said: "To give a true philosophy to youth you need a plan at least every five years. It takes patience.

"You cannot only invest in the first team. You have to have equal investment in the first team and youth team to have long term success.

"Different ideas have come in from abroad in terms of spending lots of money which has created a difference in quality, Milan have been left behind a bit."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:16 am

Mikel is another Obafemi Martins. 26 y.o, my ass.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:56 pm

Milan move for RVP in jeopardy

AC Milan's rumoured attempts to sign Robin van Persie in the summer are now said to be on the rocks due to Clarence Seedorf's uncertain future at the Serie A club.

Source: Football Direct News
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:30 pm

RVP lol must be a slow news day
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:09 am

On the rocks? When was the ship ever sailing? rofl
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:27 pm

Guillermo Ochoa's representative Jorge Berlenga has claimed that AC Milan are interested in signing the Ajaccio goalkeeper this summer.

The Serie A outfit have long been linked with a new goalkeeper to battle it out with Christian Abbiati for the No.1 position at San Siro and are believd to have identified the Mexico international as a suitable option.

Berlenga claims the 28-year-old would rather continue to play in Ligue 1 but admits the Rossoneri are interested as he weighs up his long-term future.

"I believe that he would prefer to continue his career in France, but he has also received an offer form Milan," Ochoa's agent told Fox.

"I hope that he makes the step up to a big club. He really deserves it. I don't know where he will play next season, though.

"He does not necessarily have to go to the World Cup to show off his talents."

Ochoa's contract with Ajaccio is due to expire at the end of the season, making him a free agent come June.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:57 pm

I really do not want Ochoa. Many better and younger goalkeepers we can acquire and even in the Ligue 1.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:07 am

Allegri's being linked with the Tottenham job.

Secret Agent Max to channel Lamela to us in the summer Proud

Muntari and Birsa to Spurs Proud

I actually feel that Mikel would do well, however I am doubtful that we will be able to clear out enough deadwood to justify bringing him in, whilst I don't think Cole would accept a big enough wage cut. Also with both him and Balotelli in the team it's just a matter of time before someone in the Primavera is put in hospital.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:14 pm

It’s reported that Massimiliano Allegri already has a shopping list for Tottenham, including Alessandro Matri and Davide Astori.

The Corriere dello Sport continues to insist that Allegri has been locked down as the next manager of Spurs, replacing Tim Sherwood.

He has spent the last few weeks in London to learn English and study training methods in the Premier League.

Allegri was sacked by Milan in January after the club’s worst first half of a Serie A season in over 20 years, making way for Clarence Seedorf.

According to the Corriere’s report this morning, Allegri has already drawn up a list of players he wants to import from Serie A.

These include Matri, the striker owned by Milan and currently on loan to Fiorentina, and Cagliari defender Astori.

Matri has long been a favourite of Allegri, though he has struggled badly this season since his move from Juventus to Milan.

He scored just five goals in 28 games between Milan and Fiorentina, who he joined on loan in January.

Matri will turn 30 in August and spent the previous few years as a second choice striker at Juventus.

Astori has long been linked with a Premier League switch, as last year Southampton, Newcastle United and Sunderland were all interested in the centre-back.

The 27-year-old is an Italy international and could well be going to the World Cup this summer.

--------------------------------------------

The lulz when we actually end up making a profit from Matri.

Max Proud
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:44 pm

15 million for Matri, do it Max Proud
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:42 pm

Man Utd offered Rami

Manchester United have been offered Adil Rami as his proposed move from Valencia to AC Milan has stalled.

Source: Daily Mail
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:59 am

Antonio Nocerino and Pablo Armero will stay at West Ham once their loans end in the summer, but the news isn’t so good for Marco Borriello.

All three have spent the second half of this season with the Premier League outfit, to varying degrees of fortune.

Nocerino and Armero have played 10 and five times, respectively in the top division this term for Sam Allardyce’s men, whilst Borriello has come off the bench just twice.

As such, The Sun report that the Milan and Napoli loanees will be bought outright by the east London team at the end of the campaign, whilst the Roma striker will be allowed to go back to the Italian capital.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 42 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 42  Next