dostoevsky
Kaladin
nichabr
Forza
•MilanDevil•
48 posters

Page 14 of 42 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 42  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 14 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by dostoevsky Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:59 am

Antonio Nocerino and Pablo Armero will stay at West Ham once their loans end in the summer, but the news isn’t so good for Marco Borriello.

All three have spent the second half of this season with the Premier League outfit, to varying degrees of fortune.

Nocerino and Armero have played 10 and five times, respectively in the top division this term for Sam Allardyce’s men, whilst Borriello has come off the bench just twice.

As such, The Sun report that the Milan and Napoli loanees will be bought outright by the east London team at the end of the campaign, whilst the Roma striker will be allowed to go back to the Italian capital.

dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 14 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by dostoevsky Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:00 am

Reports in the British Press this afternoon claim that Tottenham playmaker Christian Eriksen could be set for a switch to Serie A.

The Denmark international has been one of few bright sparks for Spurs this term, in what has been a disappointing campaign for the north London outfit.

Another season without Champions League football could see them lose their Scandinavian star, and The Sun suggest that Juventus will be the team at the front of the queue.

With rumours surrounding Claudio Marchisio and Paul Pogba’s futures, the Bianconeri could well be in the market for a new midfielder in the summer.

And the paper believes that Eriksen is near the top of Antonio Conte’s wishlist.

Roma, Inter and Milan are all also thought to be keen on his services.

---------------------------------------------------

Last summer I was of the opinion that we should have gone for either Eriksen or Quintero ahead of Kaka, however unless Honda leaves I feel that this opportunity has passed for us.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:32 pm

Milan’s De Sciglio:”Real Madrid’s interest is flattering. I would consider offers if club wanted to sell”

A pure talent whose return could be decisive in race for Europa League. After a difficult season, Mattia De Sciglio is ready to reclaim his spot on Milan, at least for the remainder of the season. In fact the future could have some changes in store for the wing back. In an exclusive interview to Sky Sport’s Peppe Di Stefano, De Sciglio left the door open to a potential transfer move:”I hope to be able to play in a Milan that must return to being competitive, but in football you never know, and should Milan have the need to sell me I would consider the offers that would arrive, the interest of a big club like Real Madrid is flattering”

Source: http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/milans-de-sciglioreal-madrids-interest-is-flattering-i-would-consider-offers-if-club-wanted-to-sell/

Fml fml fml

I thought he'd be one to stay with us through thick and thin, he should be saying "I want to stay here until i retire" ffs
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:25 pm

As much as i would like to read as such from De Sciglio too , i have to say , he only speaks sense and i find no wrong in what he said .

At the bottom of it , all he says is he wants Milan . But we all know . It has happened before . If it's meant to come to this , he would go . Ever since it became clear we wouldn't make the CL , i think we all begun to worry for this summer .. No CL means trouble .

All i hope for the summer is that we manage to keep them , Balotelli , El Shaarawy and of course De Sciglio. I could live without big singings , lol as if there will be any Laughing, or departures of other important players.

But not these 3. These 3 must stay even if half the roster has to be sold for them to stay.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:37 pm

Players like Honda should be at max a sub at a club like Milan. Berlusconi really needs to start spending or sell the club.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:48 pm

I agree. That's how things stand atm , though . Not much we can look out for.

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:15 pm

The summer transfer window approaches and with it, Astori rumours. Brace yourselves.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:56 pm

dostoevsky wrote:The summer transfer window approaches and with it, Astori rumours. Brace yourselves.
Didn't you hear? Barca's ban has been lifted for a while and they need a CB.  Laughing

Seriously, please just promote Pacifico if you can't buy anyone decent Galliani.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:12 am

@Milanello Milan have received a €500m offer from Peter Lim, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.
Zong Qinghou is also considering to make an offer.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:00 am

•MilanDevil• wrote:@Milanello Milan have received a €500m offer from Peter Lim, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.
Zong Qinghou is also considering to make an offer.
Lim can't even afford Valencia, let alone Milan. He's apparently worth 1.5b so I think it's ridiculous that he'd spend 1/3 of his fortune just on buying the club.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:01 am

Monaco offer Balotelli Milan exit

Milan have decided to offload Mario Balotelli following his most recent outburst, with the striker ready to join big-spending Monaco in Ligue 1.

Source: Corriere dello Sport
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:19 am

Swap for Falcao? Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 14 Lulcas11
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:24 am

We are in for one crazy summer
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:30 am

El Shaarawy wrote:We are in for one disappointing summer of securing Muntari for 8 years.

Fixed.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:03 am

Muntari will leave for Spurs as soon as Allegri is there. We'll be succeeding him with Kucka

From van Bommel to Muntari to Kucka, dat drop in the #4 shirt
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:14 am

Not willing to count my chickens until Allegri is safely in the Spurs job with his own hasallegribeensackedyet? website.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:49 pm

Hypothetical question: say IF Balo was to be sold, who would you bring as an ideal replacement?

Note: It has to be realsitic, can't say Aguero or Benzema etc hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:39 pm

If Balo was to be sold . My choice would be Dzeko , a somewhat realistic option considering his contractual situation , links from the past and money from Balo's sale . A player who can still be very effective on form and with some much needed experienced in front of goals to help us out of the tunnel.

But the thing is . Without the CL , never mention we may not even reach the EL ... well , lets just say all the players that could help us really and quickly improve won't come , simple as that . The players we need play mostly in these competitions , they won't like playing Cagliari on Sunday , only to play Sassuolo next weekend.. sad but i believe that's how things are. We should be aiming for younger players if we don't make the EL. Maybe Immobile or Berardi ? we'll piss Juventus too hmm

Anyway , after 1 minute of consideration , here's my hypothetical answer .

i guess ,  

we are simply not going to replace him with anyone better , let alone ideal Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu May 01, 2014 2:53 pm

Cut price move for Fabregas? hmm
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu May 01, 2014 3:00 pm

Milan aren't getting Fabregas before he turns 34, if then. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu May 01, 2014 3:01 pm

So how many more years of mediocrity until Fabregas turns 34?

... I hope he's still good at that age.  Laughing 
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu May 01, 2014 3:05 pm

Well to be fair, Fabregas' game has never been built around his athleticism so I don't think age will seriously affect his ability to impact games however I imagine his defensive contribution by then would be entirely negligible.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu May 01, 2014 3:11 pm

That sounds alright. That is, unless we have a manager who has, as a fellow Milan fan on GL put it, "a hard on for industry". In that case, he will play for one season and then go on to reach the EL semi-finals with Juve...
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu May 01, 2014 6:17 pm

Forza wrote:That sounds alright. That is, unless we have a manager who has, as a fellow Milan fan on GL put it, "a hard on for industry". In that case, he will play for one season and then go on to reach the EL semi-finals with Juve...

Proud
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun May 04, 2014 9:08 am

http://www.corrieredellosport.it/calcio/calcio_mercato/2014/05/02-359598/Calciomercato%2C+%C2%ABLazio-Milan%3A+c%27%C3%A8+gi%C3%A0+accordo+su+Marchetti%C2%BB

Marchetti to Milan for 13 million.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun May 04, 2014 12:05 pm

M99 wrote:http://www.corrieredellosport.it/calcio/calcio_mercato/2014/05/02-359598/Calciomercato%2C+%C2%ABLazio-Milan%3A+c%27%C3%A8+gi%C3%A0+accordo+su+Marchetti%C2%BB

Marchetti to Milan for 13 million.
That's a lot considering we could've got Perin for that much.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 42 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 42  Next