dostoevsky
Kaladin
nichabr
Forza
•MilanDevil•
48 posters

Page 39 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 39 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Forza Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:11 am

Yes, there is money. The club is not completely broke. The problem is investment in too many players like Essien and not enough players like Suso.

Instead of going for players who are 1) young; 2) have potential; and 3) are cheap, we take players who are 1) old; 2) have no potential; and 3) demand high wages.

Your post has reminded me of something I forgot to raise before when we were talking about "world class" players. Milan do not need world class players. To beat teams like Sassuolo, all we need is a capable squad. Ideally, these players should be starlets who have the potential to become world class and others who are older, but still good in their position. It seems that Galliani buys too many players based on their name instead of proper scouting. Players like Mexes, Essien and Torres were finished when we bought them. If we had made an organised, coordinated investment in youth 5 years ago, we wouldn't be having this conversation now.

Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 39 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Kaladin Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:42 pm

Saponara off to Bologna

Could we see the arrival of a CM?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:10 pm

Let's see what happens. I think we should see the arrival of a CM , yes . Calciomercato reports we made an offer for Witsel . Apparently , we also made an offer for Brozovic a while back. Some interesting offers regarding the midfield area , especially at a time we have numerous midfielders . Not to mention these are meant for January . All that with no real confirmation to be sure , no hints other than what has been reported . We're supposedly interested in Destro too . I am not sure who we will get , however seeing the ones we're linked with , it all leaves me somewhat optimistic waiting for news .

To be honest , Milan must acquire the services of both a CF and a creative midfielder , in January .

We need reinforcements , elsewise it is unlikely we are capable of getting 3rd place as we stand . Menez as our 1n option , he isn't suited for all kind of games we have to deal with , or at least , he's not really so good for Milan to be expecting the 3rd place depending solely on him . Seeing Saponara go and Van Ginkel not being vital to our play in the first half of the season , Poli being in and out without hints of becoming a regular , because reasons , it makes me say it is almost imperative we get a solid creative midfielder too. Not just about any back up or depth one , we need a player that will begin being important to our play immediately.

I particularly liked the idea of Witsel and i somehow wish it happens , always understanding it's not really in the probable side of things . It is my opinion however , he should be a true upgrade compared to most of our midfielders , and a solid enhancement to our overall play . For the attack Destro has shown his worth , he may not be having a particularly nice period but that imo shouldn't stop us from getting him , if Milan is trully interested and can get him . For Inzaghi , having to choose between Menez or Destro , that would be fantastic news for our seasonal goal.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:09 pm

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/milan-interested-in-alex-witsel-while-galliani-made-an-attempt-for-mario-suarez/

4 years too late lmao

How does everyone feel about Witsel? I haven't watched him except when we destroyed them in Russia and Abby had the game of his life
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:24 am

Mattia Destro is definitely the main target of Milan mercato in this transfer window. All talk about this here. No defenders mentioned. On the other hand it 'd not be a Milan mercato ...how many defenders have you signed during these years and how many CFs ?
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:24 pm

Robespierre wrote:Mattia Destro is definitely the main target of Milan mercato in this transfer window. All talk about this  here. No defenders mentioned. On the other hand it 'd not be a Milan mercato ...how many defenders have you signed during these years and how many CFs ?

Obviously more defenders. Unless you mean in general lines ?? Because we haven't got that many CFs since Ibrahimovic. Forwards in general we always got more than defenders , that's true , but between CBs and CFs , we signed more CBs from 2011 and after.

But of course , we should be looking for a CF this January. We have enough CBs right now , we weren't going to get any unless someone was leaving , personally i was convinced of this. We may need better ones but once we can't add neither offload any more right now , it's pointless for Galliani to be looking for CBs in particular. On top of that , really good CBs are exceptionaly difficult to get in January , unless there's an opportunity like with Rami last season. You don't try to build the core of your defence in January , unless it has already failed miserably , just like it happened to us last season. Nor is any team anywhere willing to disrupt their defence just for you to get (one of) their best CB.

Ideally , Milan would be looking at Cavani right now , but yeah... Destro should be a legit alternative , however let's not kid ourselves Destro would be a signing who is sure to improve Milan . It's certainly possible , but definitely not sure , or the most probable scenario. He's not exactly a match winner to begin with .

Nevertheless , i do hope we get him. Looking at what we have , we could really do with Destro. Pazzini and Niang are finished with Milan . Here's hoping either Destro , or any really good CF finds himself at Milan by the end of this transfer market. One thing is absolutely certain , though . If Milan is getting Destro , Roma will be looking at some seriously big names to replace him .

What doesn't work for Roma may work for us , sure , but what works for Roma should be what Milan should be looking at in the first place.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:39 pm

If we actually manage to get Destro AND Witsel, we might have a chance to go back up for real this time. A midfield of Bonaventura, Montolivo, and Witsel (De Jong might not renew) would be ridiculous.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:48 pm

Dante wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Mattia Destro is definitely the main target of Milan mercato in this transfer window. All talk about this  here. No defenders mentioned. On the other hand it 'd not be a Milan mercato ...how many defenders have you signed during these years and how many CFs ?

Obviously more defenders. Unless you mean in general lines ?? Because we haven't got that many CFs since Ibrahimovic. Forwards in general we always got more than defenders , that's true , but between CBs and CFs , we signed more CBs from 2011 and after.

But of course , we should be looking for a CF this January. We have enough CBs right now , we weren't going to get any unless someone was leaving , personally i was convinced of this. We may need better ones but once we can't add neither offload any more right now , it's pointless for Galliani to be looking for CBs in particular. On top of that , really good CBs are exceptionaly difficult to get in January , unless there's an opportunity like with Rami last season. You don't try to build the core of your defence in January , unless it has already failed miserably , just like it happened to us last season. Nor is any team anywhere willing to disrupt their defence just for you to get (one of) their best CB.

Ideally , Milan would be looking at Cavani right now , but yeah... Destro should be a legit alternative , however let's not kid ourselves Destro would be a signing who is sure to improve Milan . It's certainly possible , but definitely not sure , or the most probable scenario. He's not exactly a match winner to begin with .

Nevertheless , i do hope we get him. Looking at what we have , we could really do with Destro. Pazzini and Niang are finished with Milan . Here's hoping either Destro , or any really good CF finds himself at Milan by the end of this transfer market. One thing is absolutely certain , though . If Milan is getting Destro , Roma will be looking at some seriously big names to replace him .

What doesn't work for Roma may work for us , sure , but what works for Roma should be what Milan should be looking at in the first place.

yes in general lines

Would you swap Destro with El Shaarawy ? Both young talented players, but you have many players in SES' side ( and the relation SES - Milan looks like broken , I remind there was an idea Immobile-SES too) while you can't say same about CF and Destro can be a future great CF

I think no anyway because SES is still very loved by Milan fans , although as neutral it would be not an awful thing for you imho , but basically I say this because I rate Destro.

Last year he was exploiting, but then he was banned for many matchdays because he elbowed Astori

This year he was ostracized by Garcia. Garcia doesn't like him , and when there is not tuning among coach and player ..
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:14 pm

No , i would never agree to swap El Shaarawy with Destro. Not as things stand . If that's what we have to do to get Destro , let Roma keep him , it's fine.

Apparenently the rumoured reveal was that Suso would complete his medical tomorrow morning??

Someone should say to these people what 'big announcement' really means , we already knew Suso was ours , gtfo trolls
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:34 am

I actually expected a deal with Zenit for Witsel :facepalm:
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:47 pm

Milan continue to pursue Atletico Madrid’s Guilherme Siqueira: the updates

Personally, i'd welcome a LB, although i have not seen Siquiera, some Atleti fans seem reluctant of letting him go, fwiw. With MDS out for a month and a half (and in horrible form) we need him
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:54 pm

I doubt Atletico are going to let their only decent LB go (Gamez is garbage), but I would definitely want him. MDS has been so meh i would take Mehsbah atm
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:55 pm

Yeah I can't see Atleti letting him go, not without a replacement.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:04 am

I remind him great in Benfica
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:05 am

Ansaldi is a decent LB, he's just injured a lot. Gamez is not 2nd choice LB, he's actually a RB.

That being said, I don't see what Milan can offer that Atleti can't.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 am

Who is the starting LB for Atleti, BC? Ansaldi or Siq?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:42 pm

Ansaldi is just on loan at Atletico
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:53 pm

I want a striker , don't care so much about a LB , even after De Sciglio's injury . You don't just find decent LBs in January and i really don't want more scrubs if we can't get anyone really good . As for Ansaldi , if he's decent enough for Atletico , you can bet Milan can offer him nothing better , let alone if he's there on loan lol.

I pretty much worry about Pazzini's goal . Suddenly no more CF interest after that. They are that short-sighted , it's just sad . A year now Pazzini is a ghost . Scores one goal and all of a sudden we probably won't be getting a CF .

i don't even
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:31 am

Dante wrote:I want a striker , don't care so much about a LB , even after De Sciglio's injury . You don't just find decent LBs in January and i really don't want more scrubs if we can't get anyone really good . As for Ansaldi , if he's decent enough for Atletico , you can bet Milan can offer him nothing better , let alone if he's there on loan lol.

I pretty much worry about Pazzini's goal . Suddenly no more CF interest after that. They are that short-sighted , it's just sad . A year now Pazzini is a ghost . Scores one goal and all of a sudden we probably won't be getting a CF .

i don't even

We definitely need a striker this window. Someone like Destro would be good because lets be honest here....Niang and Pazzini are done here. If management thinks that Pazzini could do what he did against Sussulo in every game, then they are sadly more idiotic than we've thought.
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:25 am

that's what i am afraid , or semi-afraid .. (i guess)

We won't do with Pazzini and Niang , that much is certain .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:47 am

I think our priority should be signing a midfielder since we need our midfield to provide much more chances for our attackers. SES and Menez have to drop back most of the time just to build up attacks.

Priorities:

1. Midfielder (Witsel/Xhaka/Baselli)

2. Striker (Destro/any descent finisher)

3. Left Back (De Sciglio is injured; Armero and Bonera are not good enough)
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:01 am

Don't get your hopes up too much fellas
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:20 am

sadly i don't yeah

i mean Pazzini is a ghost for a year or so , scores just one friggin goal and suddenly no word about Destro Laughing

it's not even about Destro , i think Menez isn't enough and Pazzini didn't really fool anyone . For the dubious goal he scored he missed 2-3 good chances that better strikers would have exploited .

I agree on the midfielder , however at this point , i am not sure what we can get. I doubt we will get Witsel , he will cost a lot. I want to see reinforcements , i know we need both a LB and a CM , but i am pretty concerned with the CF position too , Destro or what have you.

Hell take Mario Gomez for the time being , we can forget about the 3rd place if Menez is our only answer to the rest of Serie A , let alone Niang and Pazzini..
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:54 am

Priorities:

CB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:58 pm

Saponara to Empoli loan (with option to buy)
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by celikmilan Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:44 pm

There are some names in our squad that don't have anything to give for the team or there are not getting any chances to play. And there are some that just have to go.
One is Saponara. Ok, he is gone now on the loan. There is Essien who i don't even know why he is here in the first place. Muntari always was a ticking bomb with his tackles and after his recent activities on the bench after his substitution i wan't him out so badly. And i just don't understand why he did not get any punishment for that from the club. Then, there is Niang who simply did not show any of his talent if he have any. And there is Zaccardo and i don't know what they must do to get rid of him.
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next