dostoevsky
Kaladin
nichabr
Forza
•MilanDevil•
48 posters

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 40 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by celikmilan Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:14 pm

There are some names in our squad that don't have anything to give for the team or there are not getting any chances to play. And there are some that just have to go.
One is Saponara. Ok, he is gone now on the loan. There is Essien who i don't even know why he is here in the first place. Muntari always was a ticking bomb with his tackles and after his recent activities on the bench after his substitution i wan't him out so badly. And i just don't understand why he did not get any punishment for that from the club. Then, there is Niang who simply did not show any of his talent if he have any. And there is Zaccardo and i don't know what they must do to get rid of him.

celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 40 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:30 am

El Shaarawy wrote:Who is the starting LB for Atleti, BC? Ansaldi or Siq?
Siqueira

Ganso wrote:Ansaldi is just on loan at Atletico
Atleti have an option to buy at the end of the season
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:14 am

Looks like Suso's coming in Jan.

Told you guys so. Sad
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:57 pm

Red Alert wrote:Looks like Suso's coming in Jan.

Told you guys so. Sad

We will take good care of him , don't be sad m8 Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:29 am

the other day in Tokyo station i was reading Soccer Magazine, and there was a featuree about all top club incl. Milan about top and flop players of last decade in their respective clubs.

and we had top signings of pirlo, kaka, sheva, nesta, thiago silva, ibra, leonardo, seedorf, stam, etc.. and last decades flops were redondo (sadly not fault of his own), rivaldo, oliviera, but omg this half decade alone, its appaling that we have top signing which will make it in flop signing of last decade.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:22 am

the difference is so big , i don't know if i should laugh or cry

If you've told me in 2007 we would have zero world class players in our lineup , i would probably laugh , but here we are , still laughing but for different reasons Laughing . Surprisingly , i was thinking stuff like that yesterday . Here's something else i was thinking ;

If i somehow saw our best lineup in 2015 , back in 2007 , what would i think of the players i would see , but just on paper ?? I tried to recall what i was thinking in general lines and what was the general 'idea' of my perception on the future of Milan , this is more or less what i would have thought if i could see 2015's lineup

El Shaarawy(who?) - Menez(WHERE'S KAKA..?) - Honda(A Chinese Milan player??)

Muntari(WTF..NO...and where's Gourcuff ?!) - De Jong(eerh..meh..ok..guess Pirlo can't play week in week out anymore Proud) - Montolivo (we got Montolivo ! cool)

De Sciglio(next Maldini hmm) - Alex(He better not be Chelsea's Alex) - Rami(no clue) - Abate(the youngster? lol Darmian sucks anyway)

Diego Lopez ( dat Brazilian keeper tradition )
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:05 am

I've been reading about Milan's interest in Siqueira and if that doesn't happen , Pasqual . Ok about Siqueira .. let's say go for it . But Pasqual ?

It's like you want to buy a car , you ask for a 2015 BMW but it's too expensive and then you go , oh ok , i will get that 80s Fiat then

I don't get it.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:04 am

Siqueira is an average player. He's better than what we have now, but he's no superstar.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:15 am

well i didn't imply he is.. it's just that he should be exactly what you said , a decent LB to have today .

How can you go from that to Pasqual ? Pasqual is just another Zaccardo ffs
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:11 am

No argument with you. It was a general statement. Pasqual is better than Zaccardo though.

Still, I stress the point that we cannot move forward unless the style of play is changed. We already have better players than SaToLanta.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:33 am

I meant it like they are both finished , but yes ,

Agreed with the rest. We'll see.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:48 am

Niang on the verge of joining Genoa (loan)
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:02 am

El Shaarawy wrote:Niang on the verge of joining Genoa (loan)

Spoiler:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:37 am

Dante wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:Niang on the verge of joining Genoa (loan)

Spoiler:

Laughing

If Niang does good there, we could potentially use him as a bargaining chip for Perin? hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:43 am

that would be way too awesome really

let's see what happens first , we can dream later Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:49 am

I was thinking, what if Pazzini staying isn't only because his goal scored against Sassuolo but the fact that Milan's management don't want to spend anything.

I mean, let's compare it with the Inter's situation. Inter is in the same exast situation Milan is, a former giant that is now pretty much midtable, economically unstable but they still go and take a WC manager (well, at least in Serie A he's WC, and his wages are amongst the highest in the world) they go and buy one of the most promising wingers in the world in Shacheeri, Podolski who might not be WC, but is still one of the best wingers in Serie A, they are looking for Lucas Leiva/Mario Suarez, a high profile midfielder.

This not only improves they chances to get the third place because they have a much better team but it also gives a strong signal of ambition and a confidence boost to the current players, the fans support will be twice as loud, as optimistic. For example players like Kovacic and Icardi will be more inclined to stay, other top players will now be more favourable to a move to Inter. It's a very well planned risk investment and the best way to improve their current situation and the exact opposite of what Milan is doing.

TL;DR: Support Inter.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:38 am

Katy Perry wrote:I was thinking, what if Pazzini staying isn't only because his goal scored against Sassuolo but the fact that Milan's management don't want to spend anything.

I mean, let's compare it with the Inter's situation. Inter is in the same exast situation Milan is, a former giant that is now pretty much midtable, economically unstable but they still go and take a WC manager (well, at least in Serie A he's WC, and his wages are amongst the highest in the world) they go and buy one of the most promising wingers in the world in Shacheeri, Podolski who might not be WC, but is still one of the best wingers in Serie A, they are looking for Lucas Leiva/Mario Suarez, a high profile midfielder.

This not only improves they chances to get the third place because they have a much better team but it also gives a strong signal of ambition and a confidence boost to the current players, the fans support will be twice as loud, as optimistic. For example players like Kovacic and Icardi will be more inclined to stay, other top players will now be more favourable to a move to Inter. It's a very well planned risk investment and the best way to improve their current situation and the exact opposite of what Milan is doing.

TL;DR: Support Inter.

Water is wet, Muntari is crap. We've already established the management's incompetence years ago, in reality we can't do anything other than swallow it down.

And in Inter's case, you have to take into consideration their ambitious new owner. He's genuinely got a project going that the fans are behind. If i were to compare this last year-and-a-half Milan team to an Inter side, i'd pit it with Moratti's last year and half as Inter owner.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:17 pm

I like your analogy ES , with Moratti's last year and a half Inter . That would be similar indeed . I would also like to point out , that our situation may seem similar to Inter on the eye these days , big clubs who have lost ground and have economical issues.. but it's not the same thing .

Inter is quite in the deep shit when it comes to FFP and they also make less money than Milan . Milan isn't that 'in danger' under this light , although Milan too should make more money . However , Inter is actively trying to make their luck better and improve , Milan does have money to spend but they won't .

The biggest difference in mentality however is how they are approaching their issues with the fans ; Inter is clear and straight about it and actually does stuff to improve their fortunes , backed up by their new owner . If the worst come to worst they can't say they didn't even try and live with the consquences , although i doubt anything serious will happen to Inter just because of the FFP. Milan on the other claims they want to bring the team back to where it belongs , but we can all tell that's not what they do . They seem to want to survive for the time being , their actions point toward there.

As for the support Inter thing , lol , i hear this pun from friends all the time , so meh.. "be Inter" , "be a Roma fan at least" , "still supporting Milan"?
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:18 pm

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 40 B734ewtCMAA2BPk
Niang finally got a driver license and is able to move from Milan and get playing time elsewhere.
He's driving to Genova, where he'll play for Genoa.

The question is: Will he finally score his first goal? Don't want to be mean, but he's been trying since 2012 and that's supposed to be his main job.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:31 pm

You are not mean when the reality is what it is . While normaly i would be happy to see him go , it's just a dry loan so.. i guess he'll be our problem again next June. I can't even be satisfied , even if he goes amaze balls the only thing that will result from this will be him becoming twice as reluctant to gtfo of Milan.

I honestly don't understand how Niang is thinking . There's no room for him in Milan . There are 6 players ahead of him who in the foreseeable future will remain ahead of him anyway . There's also no mention who we might get in the summer , even if any of said players was meant to leave. I don't understand his perspective . He has no future with Milan , but he's unwilling to make a name for himself elsewhere . He wants to play i guess but he accepted to join Genoa only on a dry loan , still thinking he can make it at Milan . Or to put it closer to the truth , still thinking it's ok to just be at Milan , because that's what he has trully been doing all this time .

Players at his age actively try to make a name for themselves , not just stay on the bench of a big club . You only have to take a look at Cristante and Saponara , didn't manage to make it , alrighty then , asked to leave so they can do something for themselves. Niang only accepts to leave when shit hit the fan and only on dry loans , just so he can come back >> pre-season >> 6 players ahead of him >> 3-4 games of being mediocre >> next loan .

I am not blaming him for having big ambitions , even though all he does is talking than playing , however it's quite obvious he doesn't have what it takes , not to be a regular at Milan lol no.. it's all hype , i sincerely don't see what people see in this lad that i don't all this time , i am being dead serious . In any case , 5 months at Genoa will hardly make it all any different.

Niang must be forced to become a regular somewhere and build his name step-by-step on the pitch on a permanent basis , not with a safe heaven on some paper that says he can return to Milan after he sucks there too . That's ridiculous. All this favouritism he's been shown in the name of hype & potential is so weird.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:37 am

I think a solution to our problem would be to build a backbone for the team, there have been so many "band-aid" players over the years. These players are short term fixes that are old in age and often become dead wood.

The management should try and build a team like the following (for example):

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 40 1188211_AC_Milan

Many of our starters are approaching the age of 30 and they should not be part of the long term project since, if we do eventually rise, they will force us to undergo another cycle which would lead to more years of despair.

•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:48 pm

I like how you put it , however ditching Montolivo just because he's 30 years old is something i don't and won't subscribe . If you ask me , he's in his best years right now , he's undeniably quality and our most experienced midfielder by far . Let alone that he's our true captain anyway , on and off the pitch.

Imho , we need Montolivo more than any other midfielder we have right now. His speed is sometimes an issue these days and with age , it will certainly become a prominent issue , especially if he continues to be used like he has so far. His place is in front of the defence , i remain adamant about this.

Being used on any side , has obvious negative results not only in his impact on the game , but his best play can't help us. We've seen his best and it was as a regista. I don't doubt that , if we do continue using Montolivo on either side of the midfield , it will tire him out in the long run and will be an issue for us , just like it used to be with Seedorf or Gattuso in the past .

His speed , his stamina , his energy , the added pressure to be all over the pitch , it will strain him out eventually and it's not going to be nice . Even right now it really isn't his best , we've yet to see Montolivo of 12-13 ever since. He hasn't been bad ever since , but he wasn't his best self either.

Under this light , i do agree that perhaps , Montolivo eventually will lose his place in the coming years , if this situation continues . I remain hopefull it will change sooner than later , because frankly , not only in his carreer before Milan but ever since , he's proved beyond doubts he's our best midfielder. Other than that i fully agree with you MilanDevil , i do wish we were watching this Milan instead .

As for Montolivo , probable line-ups have him be in De Jong's place against Lazio , finally . I am eager to see how he does , although according to early XIs , Muntari is on his left and Poli on his right . It's unlikely we will go down that road for the remaining of the season , however i am extremely satisfied by this change for the time being , it means that Montolivo is considered again for his true place in the lineup .

Here's to getting his place back , i can't praise the obvious enough .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:39 pm

Inter just signed Brozovic, but if you count the the total points over the past 3 years, we're ahead of them
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:51 pm

Laughing ..

and that's the difference between Milan and Inter when it comes to the younger players. Milan makes more moves there , but it's mostly the cheapest alternatives or risks on nobodies , never willing to pay almost anything for a serious talent . The exception to the fodder rule has been SES and Balotelli , and Balo wasn't meant to be .

Inter on the other didn't make so many moves with the youngsters . But when they do they make it worth it , even if they must pay what they must to get said player . Once again , with a few exceptions to prove the rule .

It's not youth project=lol .. it's Milan getting fodder youth , like we've been getting fodder in general .And that's why so many of them leave , really. As for Brozovic , well the supposed 7m offer we made? That was bs , as it seems. Inter got him for 3m loan and 5m paid in 2016 , lol. Couldn't we do something like that , or IF we made that offer , up it 1m ??

Whatever it was , we didn't do our best with Brozovic , or we simply weren't that interested to begin with.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:57 pm

http://www.football-italia.net/61645/berlusconi-%E2%80%98faith-squad%E2%80%99

Berlusconi : I'm happy with Milan's squad

Spoiler:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:54 am

@Dante, just to clarify, I do not mean that this should be our starting line up now, instead, it should be developed over 2-3 years with minutes for players such as Suso increasing as time goes by. If we do not give these young players opportunities to gel, then when players like Monto become veterans, the transition will become much more difficult. This will result in us repeating the same mistakes. The likes of Montolivo must play but we should have a backbone in mind for the future to ease the transition. Also, I have mentioned before that I too would like to see montolivo playing in his favoured position.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next