LeVersacci
Le Samourai
Valkyrja
Arquitecto
Highburied
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is Bale 2nd best player at Real Madrid? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Bale 2nd best player at Real Madrid?

Post by harhar11 Wed May 28, 2014 2:21 pm

jibers wrote:Messi's best season statsistically was the biggest stat padding I have ever seen. When he cored those 73 goals he stat padded for most of the season. Ironically both Messi and ronaldo had their best seasons when they scored just under 55 goals.

Bro, I think that you are confusing me with Harmonica. I don't care about stat. Sure Messi scored 90+ goals and gave 25+ assist in 2012, but I consider his best ever season to be 2011, when he scored and assisted less than in 2012 but dominated games alot more.

and, imho, and I don't think that you can compare Messi in 2012 to C.Ronaldo this year. Messi in the 2012 was our main creative player and main goalscorer. Even when he didn't score or assist, he almost always was one of our top 2-3 player in the game.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Is Bale 2nd best player at Real Madrid? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Bale 2nd best player at Real Madrid?

Post by Killer Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:25 pm

For is better even than Ronaldo.

CR7 in decisive games is nothing, just tap-ins or useless goals

Killer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:29 pm

Killer wrote:For is better even than Ronaldo.

CR7 in decisive games is nothing, just tap-ins or useless goals

Repped
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:41 pm

Messi's best season performance-wise was 2009-10 imo.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:18 pm

stats = best way to look at individual performance
trophies =/= good individual performance

Messi's best season was when he score 91 goals in one season, had his most successive passes % most goal conversation.
which is all a player like messi could hope for..

but people wanna say his best season was when they won the champions league etc, which is understandable but such trophies are not won by individual efforts, but more or less the effort of the whole team, and a bit of luck.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:36 pm

Scoring goals when your team win nothing because you have decided to abandon any type of collective duty such as pressing off the ball, covering passing lanes when you lose possession, or supporting your teammates in transition to defense, is absolutely not a good way to look at individual performance.

It's what you do in an individual capacity to bonify the collective performances that matter. Stat padding against the likes of getafe to increase your scoring numbers when you do 0 effort in more important games to help your team is garbage.

how funny that a barca fan is pimping up messi for his stats when the same fanbase mocked CR for JUST scoring. sorry for generalizing...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:41 pm

individual performance doesn't have to include trophies..
no one is chanting ferando torres' name for winning practically everything there is to win because he individually didn't do good..
basing a players trophies is stupid because its a team effort not a solo run..

no one downplayed ronaldo and said he sucked so idk where that statement is coming from, and also people haven't said he didn't deserve this season
i personally said he didn't play so well in the final and excused it because he was injured if you wanna check that thread created by that madrid troll.

also onto the messi last year, it's even funnier how people love to blame messi for the teams failing.. messi wasn't there on the second match against bayern, was his lack of pressing from the bench his fault too? or do people like to forget about that..
ohh barcelona killed a pub team without messi therefore they don't need him?
how can people think like that is beyond me...

where was the rest of the team? if messi wasn't carrying them last year idk what you could call carrying..
he didn't track back okay that's true but he did everything else possible on steroids.. did iniesta and xavis job practically combined with through balls out scored almost half of la liga teams by himself and even played injured because the team was useless alone.

Messi not only got a record for 91 goals but he got the record of scoring against all other 19 teams in a row, not just throughout the season..
consistency at it's best hardly just stat padding, considering the rest of the team that year could barely break the 14 goal mark..

2012/13 season
Messi 60 goals
Villa 14
CESC 13
Pedro 8
TELLO  8
Sanchez 8
Xavi 7
ADRIANO 6

the players in bold are substitutes, embarrassing stuff when tello is equaling both sanchez and pedro, even worse when cesc a bench and midfield almost doubles pedro/sanchez
A villa with a broken leg did better then them.. lmfao

individually that was his best season, in terms of trophies yes there has been better.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by sanchez04 Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:46 pm

Madrid have all the individual best players. Any of them can win the match by his own. From defense to attack all of them are great scorers. Barca have team players and lack scoring. Match winners are messi and neymar. No versatility. I remember when Yaya Toure saving Barca scoring important goals. now they have no surprise scorer and obvious scorers are marked up

So thats why Madrid never miss any player, even CR. They play their game as if nothing happened. For me all their attackers are on same level and can replace each other

sanchez04
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:05 pm

sanchez04 wrote:Madrid have all the individual best players. Any of them can win the match by his own. From defense to attack all of them are great scorers. Barca have team players and lack scoring. Match winners are messi and neymar. No versatility. I remember when Yaya Toure saving Barca scoring important goals. now they have no surprise scorer and obvious scorers are marked up

So thats why Madrid never miss any player, even CR. They play their game as if nothing happened. For me all their attackers are on same level and can replace each other

Agree 100%. We can play without CR, benz, or bale, (one at a time) and we can make things work still. I personally think that benzema's presence is missed the most.. but thats me
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:26 am

Giggity5313 wrote:
sanchez04 wrote:Madrid have all the individual best players. Any of them can win the match by his own. From defense to attack all of them are great scorers. Barca have team players and lack scoring. Match winners are messi and neymar. No versatility. I remember when Yaya Toure saving Barca scoring important goals. now they have no surprise scorer and obvious scorers are marked up

Agree 100%. We can play without CR, benz, or bale, (one at a time) and we can make things work still. I personally think that benzema's presence is missed the most.. but thats me

I agree with you tbh.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:35 am

jibers wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:

I agree with you tbh.

Proud jibs
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2