LeSwagg James
izzy
dmize
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Le Samourai
24 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:40 pm

^ first round pick from Louisville. He's still really raw on offense so I doubt he keeps that scoring up but he's got some potential, especially defensively.

dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:41 pm

Jabari Parker's draft stock might be dropping

4/14 shooting and his team bounced in the 1st round by a 14 seed.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:41 pm

I don't see why Smart is so highly rated, doesn't play like a traditional PG yet he isn't athletic and has no handles.. Plus his shot is inconsistent
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:22 am

https://vine.co/v/MMOD6BOnaHn

Westbrook re-injured his knee.

This is just sad  Sad 
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:38 am

Damn didn't look good
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:53 am

LeSwagg James wrote:I don't see why Smart is so highly rated, doesn't play like a traditional PG yet he isn't athletic and has no handles.. Plus his shot is inconsistent

He's got legit NBA length and size. He plays more like a 1 than a 2 imo. He's actually got pretty decent vision and he can pass. He's a solid defender.

Dante Exum is probably going to go ahead of him though, esp trying to force his way to LA like its been reported.

He's no Westbrook athleticism-wise but I wouldn't say he's not athletic:

unathletic guys cannot do what he did at 1:37

there's a kid from UCLA not many people mention cause he's kind of raw but he's more like Westbrook than Smart:
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:09 am

He doesn't show it at OSU then, I've probably watched them the most out of anyone this year.. My aunt used to go there and I spent a summer in Stillwater, so it's the only US College I have any ties to..

Markel Brown, now that's an athletic dude.. Nash is also
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:19 am

NCAA teams make the stupidest plays sometimes:

You're up 4 with 6 seconds left, so let's jump out at the shooter :facepalm:

then they lost in overtime Laughing

There's zero perfect brackets left in the Yahoo challenge now. Day 2 is not even over.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:30 am

Durant just sealed the MVP with that performance and game winner :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:38 am

dmize wrote:NCAA teams make the stupidest plays sometimes:

You're up 4 with 6 seconds left, so let's jump out at the shooter :facepalm:

then they lost in overtime Laughing

There's zero perfect brackets left in the Yahoo challenge now. Day 2 is not even over.

The #1 guy on the leader board is 28/28 so far it says...  hmm

Nvm guess it didn't update yet
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:45 am

^ That dude probably won the million?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:50 am

I think any money is given out at the end of the tournament, its still early.. I was looking at the wrong bracket by the way, there's an overall leader board and then the actual Billions leader board

There's somebody in the overall with 27, but the highest in the Billions is 26... Why didn't they enter? Laughing

My sis has 22 pts so far, I helped her guess and she's doing better than my 19 :facepalm:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:09 am

You might be right. Mike and Mike tweeted there was no one left but I see this guy is still good, think he's the last one:
https://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/quickenloansbracket/2030973

edit: he didn't enter the Billion dollar challenge. Ouch
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:56 am

Stay safe Brad
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:43 am

That idiot lost at least a million dollars Laughing

You gotta be stupid not to enter this shit. It was free ffs.

I got 30/32 wrong rofl
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:30 am

Daytona beat Syracuse.. Brad's first loss in the bracket
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:19 am

AAAWWW YEAH UCONN
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:22 am

Napier went ham

LeSwagg James wrote:Daytona beat Syracuse.. Brad's first loss in the bracket

Syracuse always folds when it's tourney time
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:39 am

Disappointing tournaments for both Parker and Wiggins...
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:02 am

Secret Weapon X aka Greg Oden is looking good tonight
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:12 am

Secret Weapon rofl Dude has been average at best lol, hype is beyond ridiculous.

In any case if he doesn't look good against a team who is playing Nicolas Batum at Centre he should pack it in Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:16 am

He plays limited minutes, it will increase in the playoffs.. We don't need him to dominate, just do a bit of what he did today.. Grab boards, catch and dunk and just put a body on any big he goes up against

He was going up against Robin Lopez, not Batum :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:24 am

I always wish the best for Oden, I believe in his talent and its a shame he will never reach the heights he was supposed to.

But, looking at him today, he still hasnt learnt to avoid foul trouble. Its not a surprise, in all these years he has probably played just a combined season but he picks up some cheap fouls like he used to in his rookie season, as impressive as it was while he was out there.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:52 am

I dont think I ever seen anyone this big with these moves. I assumed McGrady at 6'8 was as big as it gets in terms of putting people on skates like this.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:00 pm

NBA still has Durant down as 6'9 rofl
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:35 pm

Shaquille O'Neal is the subject of an open assault investigation by police in Atlanta after an incident his lawyer described as "horseplay" in which a co-worker was injured last year.

No charges have been filed by local police over the event, which according to a police report is alleged to have occurred May 9 and first reported to police July 2.

According to Robert Williams, a co-worker of O'Neal's at Turner Studios, for whom O'Neal is an NBA analyst, the 15-time All-Star "ran out of a room and hit me with a tackle punch to the back knocking me down and falling on top of me injuring my neck and back," the police report says.

Williams said Turner Security was made aware of the incident within a day.

"The investigation was initially handled by the zone and as that investigation deepened, it was transferred (to) the complex case squad," Atlanta police Sgt. Greg Lyon said, according to WSB TV in Atlanta. "At the conclusion of their investigation, we'll have their findings and we'll go forth from there, whether charges will be filed, whether it (will) be reviewed by the DA's Office."

O'Neal's attorney, Dennis Roach, said in statement sent to the local ABC affiliate that the incident "was nothing more than horseplay. No one intended for anyone to get injured."

Williams' attorney countered that statement with his own, denying the situation was the result of horseplay.

"We understand that the physical attack by Shaquille O'Neal upon Mr. Robert Williams is under criminal investigation," Williams' attorney said in a statement to WSB. "Mr. Williams is presently recovering after surgery.

"However, he does state, emphatically, that the permanent injuries he received were not the result of participation in any form of 'horseplay.' "

O'Neal retired in 2011 after a 19-year career with the Orlando Magic, Los Angeles Lakers and Miami Heat. He also played for the Phoenix Suns, Cleveland Cavaliers and Boston Celtics.

----------------------------------------

hmm

Hope this doesn't cause him to lose his TNT job because of any possible negative publicity.. Knowing the kind of guy Shaq is, I highly doubt it was anything more than horseplay
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next