Rossoneri Ninja
McLewis
Tomwin Lannister
BarrileteCosmico
ExtremistEnigma
43 posters

Page 22 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next

Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 22 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by RealGunner Tue 29 Apr 2014, 15:39

Another fantastic episode.

Kings Landing

They tried to show that Cersei wasn't raped when she barely mentioned the incident or any sort of hate regarding that incident. She was unhappy about other things instead. Also Jaime's redemption :bow: Loved his act of giving her Ned's sword and asking her to find Sansa and keep her safe. How the f will she find her in the Eyrie though Laughing Pod and her will make an interesting combo.

So we finally got it confirmed that Lady Olenna did poison joffrey with the partnership with Littlefinger. That was out of the blue since they both never even met. Littlefinger though :bow: such a cunning man. He thinks he is controlling Olenna lol but Olenna seems equally as cunning and not predictable as littlefinger implied.

Bronn's scenes are great. Jaime seems to be improving.

Mereen

I really don't know what's so boring about Daenerys? GoT is full of action but not all arcs have to be about wars and white walkers and fighting. Daenerys was a girl running away like 3 years ago. She has to do all of this to learn how to rule. How to command an army.

I was disappointed how easy it was to take over the city though.

North

Locke winning Jon's friendship lol. He is so going to stab him in the back. Interesting turn of events with Bran being captured and Ghost being captured. If Jon is on his way to Crasters keep, then obviously a fight is in the cards.

With that pos(don't even know his name) acting as the leader at crasters and saying he is the best at fighting. Pretty sure Locke will challenge/fight him and earns Jon's trust even more.

Wonder if Bran will finally meet Jon. Think he will sneak out when the fight is going on.

The ending holy shit :bow: :bow: Thought it was Sepiroth at first Laughing then thought it was Ned Stark or Stannis rofl but the king white walker looks scary as f. What he did to the baby Shocked They have a mad army in the make.

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 22 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Kaladin Tue 29 Apr 2014, 18:16

Its not that Zeal is dropping spoilers, he accurately predicted that Littlefinger was the one behind the assassination. Additionally, he brought in the subject of the "other god" which seems like he's foreshadowing imo. I love Zeal, and i have nothing against him ffs. But i hear out where elitedam is coming from.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue 29 Apr 2014, 18:20

Basically if you've touched a book that's ahead of the tv show you shouldn't talk in future tense.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue 29 Apr 2014, 18:26

Have you ever guessed or be spoilt reading my posts? hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue 29 Apr 2014, 18:33

Yh u told me the other day that Jaime was the one who pushed Brandon off of the tower and crippled him u pos
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue 29 Apr 2014, 18:34

lmfao

Seriously though. Just say it and I'll never talk in future tense.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue 29 Apr 2014, 18:35

That's how I feel, when book readers (for any show that's an adaption, not talking about here especially, just in general) try to theorise about future events in a show that's murky territory for me, too many people out there like to drop subtle hints and spoilers sometimes without even knowing they're doing it. it's rare that someone will bother predicting something from an unbiased standpoint when they have knowledge of what happens already, people don't like to look wrong.

I've gotten vibes like that a few times when reading posts in this thread but the book readers that post here aren't asses for the most part :coffee:

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue 29 Apr 2014, 18:36

Yah in all seriousness you've never spoiled or as far as I know hinted at anything but then again you're part of the anti-spoiler brigade so you're constantly thinking about it

It's not peoples fault if they're accidentally hinting at stuff but in all honesty it's 10x easier if people who know the books well don't talk about anything that's happened beyond the last episode
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue 29 Apr 2014, 18:37

Nah RG, your safe imo hmm

How i imagine people in the book thread talk:

BC: "LEL, IDIOTZ DNT KNW DAT SNOW IS GNA DIE NEXT WEE LMAO"

RG: "LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, YAH BC. DEY ALSO THINK THAT DANY WON'T BE ABLE 2 TAKE THE THRONE ROFLMAO"
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue 29 Apr 2014, 18:37

but on the flip side I think it's unfair to expect book readers not to want to get in and participate on the speculation, it's fun, and really we won't know if we've been spoiled until the events actually happen, so as long as people aren't coming out and blatantly spoiling, which they won't because RG said he would lay down the law on them, it's all good to me.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue 29 Apr 2014, 18:47

Great episode.

And yeah, I knew already that Lady Olenne was behind the poisoning of Joffrey before I watched the episode. (stupid Youtube comments spoilt it for me)

Bailish is a G, that's all. Prolly my favourite character in the show from the beginning, aling with Tyrionne. So devious and manipulative. Always thinking 10 steps ahead of everyone else.

I loved the budding relationship that developed between Jamie and Brianne. You can see the respect they have for one another. And I liked how Jamie is sticking up for Tyrionne instead of that bitch Cersie.

Jon Snow is obviously in for a rude surprise with that pos from Boton's crew amongst his ranks now. Also that scene with the White walkers at the end was brilliant. Connected a lot of loose ends for me.

Dany's storyline is becoming tedious. Just get on with it!

All in all, a cracking episode.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue 29 Apr 2014, 18:55

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Yah in all seriousness you've never spoiled or as far as I know hinted at anything but then again you're part of the anti-spoiler brigade so you're constantly thinking about it

It's not peoples fault if they're accidentally hinting at stuff but in all honesty it's 10x easier if people who know the books well don't talk about anything that's happened beyond the last episode

Nah, like I said before, I genuinely don't think about the books while watching the Show. What I post is actually straight from my head without ever making something up and it's never considering what has happened in the books

Unlike Mcagger who spoils it :coffee:

Firenze wrote:
but on the flip side I think it's unfair to expect book readers not to want to get in and participate on the speculation, it's fun, and really we won't know if we've been spoiled until the events actually happen, so as long as people aren't coming out and blatantly spoiling, which they won't because RG said he would lay down the law on them, it's all good to me.

Exactly why I asked the question earlier. Don't cast me out ffs Sad

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue 29 Apr 2014, 18:55

McLewis wrote:
Firenze wrote:Dany's storyline is the only unrealistic thing about game of thrones, not the dragons, but the part about a female being the ruler of an army, etc. She will never win the iron throne. Back 2 kitchen ffs.

Women have led armies in our history. It's rare, but not at all unrealistic. In terms of Dany, I think it's maybe a bit obvious that GRRM is drawing inspiration from the Ancient British Warrior Queen Boudica, who rebelled (successfully, I might add) against the Roman Empire. Her story parallels that of Dany's in a couple of ways.

Mclewis ruining my poverty jokes with his history lesson and logic smh.

Yeah, I know that IRL there have been quite a few famous examples throughout history.

Now that you bring it up though, I'm interested, book readers - has there been mention of a female who lead an army before in game of thrones world? I don't think I've heard any mention of it. It's not much of a spoiler IMO but tag your answer if anybody would get mad. I'm wondering if she's supposed to be unique in that aspect.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue 29 Apr 2014, 18:55

El Shaarawy wrote:Nah RG, your safe imo hmm

How i imagine people in the book thread talk:

BC: "LEL, IDIOTZ DNT KNW DAT SNOW IS GNA DIE NEXT WEE LMAO"

RG: "LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, YAH BC. DEY ALSO THINK THAT DANY WON'T BE ABLE 2 TAKE THE THRONE ROFLMAO"

lol we never ever laugh at the non-bookers. What we do is discuss the theories as there are over 5000000 of them.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue 29 Apr 2014, 18:59

I like hints, hints are good hmm
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue 29 Apr 2014, 19:00

From Season 1's DVD extras, goes into full elaboration on the lore, histroy, what happened before etc. (Doesn't give any book spoilers)
I thought it was intriguing tbh

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue 29 Apr 2014, 19:02

urbaNRoots wrote:I like hints, hints are good hmm

I like stabbing people, stabbing people is good hmm
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue 29 Apr 2014, 19:06

Season 2

Season 3

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue 29 Apr 2014, 19:54

Tommen's gonna have wet dreams of Margaery every day lmao Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue 29 Apr 2014, 19:58

Dat seduction

He almost got cock blocked by 'Sir pounce' the cat though No
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue 29 Apr 2014, 20:19

how old are margaery and tommen supposed to be btw?

margaery looks like a 20-25  year old and tommen looks like 14 max

smh
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue 29 Apr 2014, 20:20

LMFAO tommen was thinking he is getting some of that tonight rofl

When Margaery got closed to him, he was like Das it mane. Tonight is the night we let things slip.

but vagi

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue 29 Apr 2014, 21:11

Kiss to the forehead zoned https://i.servimg.com/u/f43/16/93/79/64/37329810.gif
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue 29 Apr 2014, 22:35

He is like 7 in the boos lmfao. dat pedo margaery

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue 29 Apr 2014, 22:51

He is definitely older in the show. I think he is 13-14.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue 29 Apr 2014, 23:00

He's old enough to give her the D

People here jelly that a 9/10 didn't sneak into your rooms in year 9 and crawl onto your bed.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next