Rossoneri Ninja
McLewis
Tomwin Lannister
BarrileteCosmico
ExtremistEnigma
43 posters

Page 4 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by El Gunner Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:10 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Amazing episode! Straight up awesome from start to finish!

All the horrible people in Westeros shown in one episode :bow:

Spoilers for Season 4 Episode 2:
Yeah, this season will be all quite bad for Tyrion.

My guess is it's that old lady, Olenna. Almost certain it is not Oberyn. He won't do that as his first strike to the Lannisters.
I can't wait to see more of Oberyn in action. F*cking GOAT :bow:

Btw, no need to use spoilers. People know they should only enter if they're up to date.

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Juveman17 Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:21 pm

Non-book readers Laughing

Welcome to a new era Proud
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:47 pm

When I read this part in the book, I went full Daniel Bryan screaming YES YES YES then went "oh shit Tyrion" Felt even better seeing it happen on screen Proud Guys remember this is ONLY EPISODE TWO. This season will top any season in any TV show ever :bow:

Forgot how much of a bastard Ramsay Snow is. The Roose Bolton actor is great as is Iwan Rheon. Loved the scenes between them.

Why is Stannis still in Dragonstone scratch In the season 3 finale did'nt Davos and Melissandre tell him to go to the North?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:05 pm

Ramsey Snow is a lad, hope we see a lot more of his character
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:11 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
Cassius wrote:Anyone else get the feeling unless Sansa or Tyrion die that they are going to be quite good friends in the future?

Like she'll see he had nothing to do with the death of her family etc and she'll realise tyrion gets tortured by his family just as much as they torture Sansa.

Probably won't happen like but I hope it does.

I thought Tyrion and Jaime will get closer since Jaime isn't getting any respect from his family anymore but after what happened this episode I'm not sure Laughing

Tyrion and Jaime ARE close. They are as close as two brothers can get. Jaime is the only family member that actually loved Tyrion and Tyrion feels the same way about him. See the pilot and Tyrion's story about his first wife in season 1.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:15 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Ramsey Snow is a lad, hope we see a lot more of his character

Agreed fantastic character. And the actor is brilliant. The balls of steel during that shaving part to announce to Theon about Robb Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:16 pm

Lmao that was brilliant.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:24 pm

Ramsey Snow ain't a lad, he's a sadistic pos. Hope Stannis burns him at the stake. Proud

Feel good episode tbh, now that the false king joffrey is dead. it's time for the one true king to take his throne. Proud
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:27 pm

Wouldn't mind Stannis as king tbh, but Ramsay is a lad ffs.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:28 pm

Doesnt this mean tommen will be the new king? Considering he was joffreys brother..
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:40 pm

Spoiler:

The World Reacts To 'Game Of Thrones' Purple Wedding  Proud   Proud   Proud 

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:45 pm

Cassius wrote:Doesnt this mean tommen will be the new king? Considering he was joffreys brother..

That is indeed the case. However, more interestingly, Cersei is back to being Queen regent. And Tommen being so young she has ultimate power again. Even her father is now lower in power. Very interesting things await us. Poor Margaery losing two kings the second she gets married. Dat curse Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:49 pm

You guys actually like Ramsay? He is a sick, mental, twisted ****
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:51 pm

You say that like it's a bad thing hmm
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:51 pm

Oh ffs. I was enjoying cersei getting her comeuppance!

After Joffrey by far the most infuriating self indulgent pos on the show!

For me Dany is beyond boring, think things will be better when she finally gets to westeros. I miss thoros now I think about it, hope to see him again soon.

Last edited by Cassius on Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:54 pm

M99 wrote:You guys actually like Ramsay? He is a sick, mental, twisted ****

Those my friends are the traits of a goat character in shows like these.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:59 pm

Yeah, the character is great as in you love to hate him as he is a fantastic villain. Props to the actor and writers.

But damn I will never root for him or want good for him, easily the most sadistic character now that Joffrey is dead. Chasing girls and feeding them to dogs Shocked  pale Clubber 
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:07 pm

https://i.imgur.com/ftl1GH0.jpg

I think we book readers deserve an award for not spoiling the Purple Wedding for anyone here :coffee:

We call it Purple Wedding because of the colour Joffrey's face changes to eco smile
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:29 pm

M99 wrote:

I think we book readers deserve an award for not spoiling the Purple Wedding for anyone here :coffee:

congratulations for not being douche-bags

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 4 Vbzodp2

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:30 pm

I'll grant you the best reward of all. The ability to use a thread that is specifically for book readers.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:00 pm

That dog scene with Ramsay and the girl reminded me a little of Django where Leo unleash his dogs towards a man.. both scenes were disturbing as *bleep* Laughing

Gonna re watch the episode later. Forgot 90 % of Bran's vision ffs Laughing

Oberyn Molenation Goat character, goat actor Proud

This show >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:04 pm

Calma you paranoid, sensitive plebs. Can't even joke here smh. I would not even spoil GOT for my worst enemy. Let us all unite and celebrate the aftermath of Purple Wedding together.

Oberyn is such a boss.

i.imgur.com/QcC5TzTl.jpg
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:25 pm

It's no surprise or big news or anything, but the show has been renewed for season 5 and 6 already.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:29 pm

Just a quick clarification, who was that guy who asked Sansa to come with him at the end of the wedding?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:30 pm

ser dontos I think

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 4 250px-Dontos-Hollard-401
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:35 pm

Yes it is Ser Dontos. It's the guy whose life was saved by Sansa near the end of last season. Joffrey was about to execute him.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next