Rossoneri Ninja
McLewis
Tomwin Lannister
BarrileteCosmico
ExtremistEnigma
43 posters

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:55 pm

Wedding has been announced since last season hmm

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by M99 Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:56 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Hate all this talk about future events that the TV show hasn't announced at all yet.

Gonna retire from GOT thread.

Not our fault you don't pay attention. Wedding was announced on season 2 finale Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:57 pm

I'm completely aware of the royal wedding. Yet I don't remember at any point in season 3 them mentioning how shocking the royal wedding will be. Nope, didn't happen

I'm done.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:00 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:I'm completely aware of the royal wedding. Yet I don't remember at any point in season 3 them mentioning how shocking the royal wedding will be. Nope, didn't happen

I'm done.

Who said anything about it being shocking? Really having read all the books and seeing all the posts in this thread, there has not even been a 1% spoiler.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:07 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:I'm completely aware of the royal wedding. Yet I don't remember at any point in season 3 them mentioning how shocking the royal wedding will be. Nope, didn't happen

I'm done.

No one has said that man. People(non book readers) just expect shocking moments at every episode now since last season. They don't even know if there will be anything happening in any episode. It's just expectations now.

Like i said before, there will be no book mentioning in this thread. Made that clear in the book thread as well just now.

Give me another chance imo hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:11 pm

I do trust you main man G but i'm wary. I know first hand the entire internet is spoiler-fuelled where GOT is concerned.

Hell, just finding my avatar was risky. I dared not look up at google until I had typed in specifics. I'd never google a character without typing the exact season and episode first because otherwise you end up seeing google suggestions :facepalm:

You typed 'Insert name'

Did you mean, 'Insert name' 'death' ?

Pls go google u *bleep*
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:15 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Don't worry man. Every post with a 0.000009% mention of anything risky is getting straight deleted from now on. Your post actually was a good suggestion.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:31 pm

RG the protector of the realm GoalLegacy Molenation
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:34 pm

RGeoffrey Lannister Proud

Ma G randson
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:28 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:I do trust you main man G but i'm wary. I know first hand the entire internet is spoiler-fuelled where GOT is concerned.

Hell, just finding my avatar was risky. I dared not look up at google until I had typed in specifics. I'd never google a character without typing the exact season and episode first because otherwise you end up seeing google suggestions :facepalm:

You typed 'Insert name'

Pls go google u *bleep*
rofl
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:23 am

El Gunner wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:I do trust you main man G but i'm wary. I know first hand the entire internet is spoiler-fuelled where GOT is concerned.

You typed 'Insert name'

Pls go google u *bleep*

rofl

rofl
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:42 am

why google, when you can just to go www.deviantart.com for awesome avatars ?
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:46 pm

How much were you paid hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:48 pm

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:why google, when you can just to go www.deviantart.com for awesome avatars ?

I like to live life on the edge. Always one step away from certain danger.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:58 pm

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/a2Nxn3p_460s_v1.jpg
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:45 am

You typed 'Insert name'

Pls go google u *bleep*

LMAOOOOOOO rofl
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:03 pm

A fan theory about the series.

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 2 182771_slide
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:02 pm

The Hound is Michael from Hot Fuzz Shocked
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:08 pm

Lol didn't know that sword Tywin gives to Jaime in last episode was 'Ice' :O

Also what sword is it Jon is carrying again?
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:14 pm

LeVersacci wrote:Lol didn't know that sword Tywin gives to Jaime in last episode was 'Ice' :O

lmao they showed you Ned's head getting cut off for a reason. It was that sword that was being melted in the opening scene.

Jon has Longclaw. Valayrian steel. Jeor Mormonts sword that belongs to the bear Island which Jorah should have been carrying had he not been exiled.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:22 pm

RealGunner wrote:
LeVersacci wrote:Lol didn't know that sword Tywin gives to Jaime in last episode was 'Ice' :O

lmao they showed you Ned's head getting cut off for a reason. It was that sword that was being melted in the opening scene.

Jon has Longclaw. Valayrian steel. Jeor Mormonts sword that belongs to the bear Island which Jorah should have been carrying had he not been exiled.

Ice has been melted to two swords. One has been given to Jaime and the other I guess we will find out soon what they do with it.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:29 am

Back to GOT avatar Molenation
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:03 am

Not reading any of the posts above, has season 4 ep 2 aired yet? If so, be a lad and PM me where I can watch it now. A lannister always pays his debts hmm
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:29 am

https://i.imgur.com/zqfNWrI.gif

https://i.imgur.com/5s3fidd.gif

https://i.imgur.com/6kgZTO1.gif

https://i.imgur.com/dxu1FUH.gif

https://i.imgur.com/2iU0HHd.gif
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:30 am

Still haven't stopped yelling about Arya stunting on them h8rz last weekend, pumped for the episode tonight
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:34 am

Heard something on the radio about loads of people naming their children after GOT characters, Khalessi was a popular one.

Think they're on to something tbh, Gonna end up calling my daughter Danaerys-Del Piero Bray Harper Rowan Trevor Philips

GOAT middle names tbh
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next