LMAAAAAOOO rofl

they are toying with Lurcho like a cat with an injured mouse :facepalm:

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Luis Enrique Sack Watch - Page 4 Empty Re: Luis Enrique Sack Watch

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:53 am

BC, Messi wasn't benched, he just didn't start one game. If that is a problem, no matter how small, your club is seriously *bleep*.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:57 am

If the most important task at Barcelona is to keep some pos star player happy I want to change clubs, pls. This is too embarrassing and not what I started supporting. :facepalm:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:01 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:BC, Messi wasn't benched, he just didn't start one game. If that is a problem, no matter how small, your club is seriously *bleep*.
Yes but it was also a problem 7 years ago and look at all the trophies we've won since them...

Again, I'm not saying I like it or condone it. I'm saying this is the way it is and needs to be worked around.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:05 am

The vast majority of high level players hate missing games just as much as Messi. The difference is he's learned from hsitory that he can very easily get special treatment from coaches and play every game.

On a side note, Xavi Proud

Couldn't be more perfectly timed rofl
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by gnrfan Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:06 am

'If the most important task at Barcelona is to keep some pos star player happy I want to change clubs, pls. This is too embarrassing and not what I started supporting. '

Exactly...it's a testament to Messi's talent/acheivments that barcelona fans are willing to tolerate this kind of primadonna behavior...I've never seen a player throw his weight around like this. even tevez just fvcked off to argentina,, not trying to make changes at board level.Very worrying precedent.
gnrfan
gnrfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:07 am

LE looks out of his depth, so he should go.

With that said, if everything BC is saying is true, Messi can follow ffs. What a joke. This is Barcelona we're talking about ffs. Laughing
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by gnrfan Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:08 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:BC, Messi wasn't benched, he just didn't start one game. If that is a problem, no matter how small, your club is seriously *bleep*.
Yes but it was also a problem 7 years ago and look at all the trophies we've won since them...

Again, I'm not saying I like it or condone it. I'm saying this is the way it is and needs to be worked around.

The past is the past...if one player can wield so much power then which top tier manager will come? barca should get used to beating minnows through individual brilliance and losing to other teams with elite players which are actually organized/disciplined.
gnrfan
gnrfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:10 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Guess that's true.
Fwiw, I still think Messi had a stomach flu and therefore actually a little time to see what's going on with Cesc at Instagram Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:15 am

the problem with messi isn't how much power he has, it's how you interact with him. I think all things considered, Tito and Tata did good with him in general.

LE is just an idiot who thought he could discipline Messi, lmao, still can't believe he actually attempted doing that.

well, he is going to be sacked by season end
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:54 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:the problem with messi isn't how much power he has, it's how you interact with him. I think all things considered, Tito and Tata did good with him in general.

LE is just an idiot who thought he could discipline Messi, lmao, still can't believe he actually attempted doing that.

well, he is going to be sacked by season end

All the managers know that. Even pep had to change his approach. Enrique is just dumb. Cruyff treated players differently as well. It's all just common sense, something which Enrique seems to lack both on and off the field.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:50 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Guess that's true.
Fwiw, I still think Messi had a stomach flu and therefore actually a little time to see what's going on with Cesc at Instagram Laughing

The press in Spain is ridiculous and makes up a lot of chit but when you're used to it you can actually filter out if there is something to the stories or not. When it's just a few sporadic reports like Ballague claiming that Ronaldo calls Messi a *bleep* in private you can be sure it's probably made up. If several gossip papers report stuff for hours and hours with more and more details being revealed including the local papers there is usually something to the core story, even if the details are most likely exaggerated or made up. If you think there wasn't much between Lucho and Messi read Lucho's pre match presser from 2 hours ago:

Luis Enrique Sack Watch - Page 4 B6v7TE-CUAA1lJZ

Way to dodge the question. Laughing

Also:

Luis Enrique: "It's impossible to treat all the players in the same way. It would be a mistake, but there are general rules."

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:12 pm

He didn't dodge it, he confirmed that Messi isn't happy anymore at Barca.

Then again, who the hell is? I'm surely aren't happy of being Barca fan anymore, everything in this club is shit and negative, and they aren't fighting the right fights, now they fight between themselves when they should fight against corrupt referees which are stealing yet another La Liga. I'm just about as ready to change club I support as Messi probably tbh.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:19 pm

Harmonica wrote:He didn't dodge it, he confirmed that Messi isn't happy anymore at Barca.

Then again, who the hell is? I'm surely aren't happy of being Barca fan anymore, everything in this club is shit and negative, and they aren't fighting the right fights, now they fight between them when they should fight against corrupt referees. I'm just about as ready to change club I support as Messi tbh.

Luis Enrique Sack Watch - Page 4 Abs9a9
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:27 pm

lmfaooooooooooo
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:23 pm

Mourinho vs. Messi if he goes to Chelsea could you imagine the ego clash? Shocked
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:40 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Ganso wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Wrong link? That is about Busquets stepping on Epep

wrong link, my bad

http://deportes.atresmedia.com/jugones/xavi-gastroenteritis-mundo-futbol-suena-excusa_2015010600094.html

LaughingLaughingLaughing

For the English speakers:  

3 days before Messi skipped the training session Xavi was on a football program talking about football and the subject of gastroenteritis came up. Xavi said: "Oh gastroenteritis, it can be a really complicated disease. You have to take the pills and suffer through it. But, you know, in the world of football gastroenteritis is the default excuse. If a player says that there's something else going on." (paraphrased)

Laughing Laughing

Definitely there is something going on.

-Messi didnt start Soceidad game
-Barca loose the game
-Messi absent from training
- gastroenteritis Laughing
-Messi likes Chelsea on instagram rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:01 pm

Fußball wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Guess that's true.

The press in Spain is ridiculous and makes up a lot of chit but when you're used to it you can actually filter out if there is something to the stories or not. When it's just a few sporadic reports like Ballague claiming that Ronaldo calls Messi a *bleep* in private you can be sure it's probably made up. If several gossip papers report stuff for hours and hours with more and more details being revealed including the local papers there is usually something to the core story, even if the details are most likely exaggerated or made up. If you think there wasn't much between Lucho and Messi read Lucho's pre match presser from 2 hours ago:

Luis Enrique Sack Watch - Page 4 B6v7TE-CUAA1lJZ

Way to dodge the question. Laughing

Also:

Luis Enrique: "It's impossible to treat all the players in the same way. It would be a mistake, but there are general rules."

One thing is clear, with the transfer ban it's unthinkable you sell Messi. Because whoever the new sports director is, pretty sure he'll understand as much that selling your best player for the highest fee in history without being able to get anyone for another year is catastrophic.

So IF there's indeed something to it, that can only mean either they have a good clearing thnderstorm and then keep working, or Lurcho is indeed gone.

If Lurcho is forced out now, after Pep leaving cause he didn't feel he could "reach the players anymore", Tata quitting because.. errm.. he didn't feel adequate to command such a superb squad, that makes the Barca team officially uncoachable.

The blame of course is to be put on the criminally negligent failure of the board to reload a clearly saturated team.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:05 pm

Bartomeu (president): "There will be held elections at the end of the season to lower the pression there is now around the club."

Messi. :bow: Kicking out the entire board with 1 Instagram click. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:25 pm

rofl

Messi Proud
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:26 pm

Just elect Messi as the president ffs
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:44 pm

According to TV3, Catalan TV, after a meeting between Messi and Bartolomeu, it was decided that Luis Enrique would be sacked/will resign, and they are actively looking for a new manager for the interim.

Messi supposedly said he is not happy, he doesn't feel comfortable, and he doesn't like working with LE staff.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:48 pm

Nick, you are Spanish journalist expert. How reliable is Xavi Torres, lad?

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:49 pm

Punto Pelota broke the news yesterday Proud they said LE is out after the Atletico game
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:51 pm

Xavi Torres is one of those people in catalunia that knows stuff before they happen Laughing

If it helps, on our side of the pond, Josep Pedrerol in madrid said LE would be sacked/will resign on sunday after the game or early next week.

so there might be traction to the story
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:52 pm

Ganso wrote:Punto Pelota  broke the news yesterday Proud they said LE is out after the Atletico game

Would be funny if he wins 3-0 against Atletico, Real Madrid drop points, Barca lead the table and then he gets sacked just for Oscar Garcia to take over and downspiral the team. Proud

Thx Nick, I knew Xavi Torres was reliable.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next