Kaladin
Tomwin Lannister
McAgger
urbaNRoots
M99
44 posters

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 6 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by elitedam Mon 2 Jun - 19:52:06

Tomwin Lannister wrote:I will agree they need to balance it out a bit soon

The most common type of predictability is all the good guys winning and surviving and having a happy ever after etc etc

But equally if the characters people become attached to all get killed every season then people will expect the worst.

Ep 9 & 10 need to take a turn for the better in some regards imo

You're absolutely right. This episode left in a foul mood. Getting rid of one or possibly two of the best characters in the entire series for someone whose dialogue was 90% grunts was really shitty. The show will lose a lot if they get rid of Tyrion. I'm hoping for a miracle next week.

elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 6 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by McAgger Mon 2 Jun - 19:54:50

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Nah he's talking about Dorne complaining

I asked how they would react, no mention of complaining ffs. RG is going to crucify me if I'm not careful in this thread.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon 2 Jun - 19:58:05

Proud
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon 2 Jun - 20:13:16

Next episode looks freakin' epic

urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon 2 Jun - 20:20:24

Am I the only one who wanted the The Mountain to live? Laughing 

Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 6 Tyrion
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon 2 Jun - 21:03:45

Raptorgunner wrote:
Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 6 Tyrion

That's incredible acting ffs.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon 2 Jun - 21:17:25

Nights Watch vs Wildlings next episode

102 vs 100,000 (with giants)

This gonna be good.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon 2 Jun - 21:23:32

They have the Wall on their side :coffee:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon 2 Jun - 21:44:17

Pedro Pascal tweeted this.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/t1.0-9/1477568_1485236565043056_2161624417796796408_n.jpg
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon 2 Jun - 22:02:53

McAgger wrote:They have the Wall on their side :coffee:

Yeah.. on one side.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon 2 Jun - 22:04:05

Well this episode made me angry.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon 2 Jun - 23:06:48

http://m.imgur.com/bk3OIuF.gif
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon 2 Jun - 23:13:52

Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon 2 Jun - 23:24:16

rooooooooooooooooooooofl
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon 2 Jun - 23:27:56

I can't believe what I just watched...

He just crushed Oberyn's head into pieces.  Sad Sad 
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon 2 Jun - 23:36:42

GRRM is a sick person No
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon 2 Jun - 23:36:51

M99 wrote:
El Gunner wrote:Calma.
Oberyn will cut him down soon :coffee:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f43/16/93/79/64/37329810.gif

urbaNRoots wrote:This hit me harder than the Red Wedding, Oberyn dead and ruined, Tyrion as good as dead. *bleep* you GRRM

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/f/2011/288/7/a/i_know_that_feel_bro_by_rober_raik-d4cxn5a.png

Well he had The Mountain off his feet and beaten. hmm
Well almost beaten.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon 2 Jun - 23:47:32

Oberyn vs Drogo.

Who would win hmm
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 2 Jun - 23:55:56

In essence, there are no 'good' or 'bad' guys. They are just characters you perceive in a good or a bad way. Oberyn was fighting for his own selfish reasons. If he cared about Tyrion's well being, he wouldn't have acted stupid and eff everything up. He came for revenge and that was his motive. So why is he a good guy? because he wanted justice? Does anyone in here actually cares about Elia Martell or her kids? He was always a flawed character just like the rest of the heroes. Robb, Daenerys, Edd, Jon. They all are seen as the good guys but none of them are intended to be shown as the heroes. You just think they are.

I didn't actually believe Oberyn died in the books. The chapter ended and I thought surely GRRM is trolling us because the way Oberyn was shown, he eclipsed every other character before him. He was THE man at that point. Someone you would think will conquer the whole of Westeros with his spear and a whore. Maybe it was just a delusion on my part. in any case, when I got through his death. I couldn't effin believe it.

Specially now after watching it on TV. I am crying ffs.

However, do realise the that the phrase 'Valar Morghulis' isn't just said for the fun of it. This incident is nothing. All men must die indeed.

Everything GRRM does is for a reason. Nedd's death, Robb's death, Joffrey's death. All have repercussions.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue 3 Jun - 0:02:18

LeVersacci wrote:Oberyn vs Drogo.

Who would win hmm

Oberyn. Not even a question.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Tue 3 Jun - 0:02:34

RealGunner wrote: Does anyone in here actually cares about Elia Martell or her kids?

Mate, he raped her while still having the brains of her baby son on his hands who's head he smashed on a wall just before. Then crushed her head. Of course people care, even though she don't feature in the show
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue 3 Jun - 0:06:23

RealGunner wrote:
LeVersacci wrote:Oberyn vs Drogo.

Who would win hmm

Oberyn. Not even a question.

Yeah as beast as the Dothraki was, at this point it's quite clear the best fighter we've been introduced to so far in this 4 seasons is undoubtedly Oberyn.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue 3 Jun - 0:07:30

Wonder if his brother will be introduced.

Isn't he supposed to be better than him or something?

Thought I heard it earlier in S4.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue 3 Jun - 0:08:37

McAgger wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:Nah he's talking about Dorne complaining

I asked how they would react, no mention of complaining ffs. RG is going to crucify me if I'm not careful in this thread.

Since the Show have not even shown the Dorne nor anyone from that region. I don't think you should be mentioning them at all. The fact you are asking that means something will happen. Which does gives away hints if not spoilers.

You need to stop asking questions like these.

A better question is, who will be picked to behead Tyrion. Illyn payne did Nedd. Will Cersei do this herself or pick someone like Shae or Jaime?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue 3 Jun - 0:09:39

Well Oberyn destroyed him lol. But he got caught up with his revenge and lost in the moment

Tbf who wouldn't? You'd want to drag every second out of that revenge if the guy who raped and killed your sister and her kids was flat on his back.

I get RGs point that it's all about how you perceive the characters. But Oberyn was still a good man. Had his flaws, wasn't the perfect hero but he was fighting for what people would unanimously agree as being just.

Basically, if you want to taunt somebody you make sure they're properly incapacitated.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue 3 Jun - 0:10:50

I'd like to believe Tyrion will be spared somehow. Even by GoT standards, killing off 2 favourite characters and therefore many potential storylines involving said characters would be damaging for ratings.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next