Kaladin
Tomwin Lannister
McAgger
urbaNRoots
M99
44 posters

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 17 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:33 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Of all the shit that's gone down Hans, you catching feelings over Ygrite?

rofl

YES.

now that was a woman worth loving.

I couldn't care less about those other bimbos wiggling their tits and ass in my face.
"So you got 3 dragons...?!... That don't impresss meee much!!"
And who captures King's Landing and gets to be king, who gives a *bleep* really.
The Iron Bank is making the money anyway, and whoever rules doesn't make a differrence for the common peasant.
Also imo the babyfaced dragon girl is going to ressurect the Valyrian empire, so Westeros won't be the center of the world anyway. (don't know any of the books lol)

.. but..

Ygritte..  Heart   Sad No

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 17 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:39 pm

And the White Walkers.. YAAWN.. they been 'marching' towards the wall now since season one. Obviously nothing to be afraid of, since they seem to be like those figures in old computer games who get stuck and then keep walking on the same spot next to a wall.

but..

Ygritte... NoHeart  Sad
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:05 pm

M99 wrote:Laughing

reported
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:25 pm

I feel your pain Hans, I was Team Ygritte all the way :'(

Don't worry though, we're all here for you in this difficult time. First Ygritte, then Germany's World Cup, it's going to be a bad month. Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 17 Lulcas11
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:32 pm

Oddly enough, i didn't feel any emotion when Grenn and the boys died. Even Ygritte's death. It's like i've turned into a husk. I've come to accept death, pain and sorrow and have embraced it. No death will throw me off, in fact i want everyone to die.

#T34MWH1T3W4LK3RZ
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:34 pm

Pyp I was sad but didn't feel much. Grenn cut me up though. Just what he would have been through that we never saw. He would have seen all of his brothers die around him but he kept fighting until he and the giant took each other down finally. He held the gate.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:35 pm

I want them all to die now, too.

Die all of you, it's dark and ugly in Westeros anyway with the light of my life having gone out.

All of them can die, except maybe Arya.
In fact I would like Arya to kill all of them, every last one of them, and then laugh and keep laughing.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:44 pm

As long as main man Ramsay continues to enjoy success with other main man Lord Bolton i'll be happy
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:54 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:As long as main man Ramsay continues to enjoy success with other main man Lord Bolton i'll be happy

Don't forget forget about Ramsey jr also known as reek the friendly pet
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:56 pm

you are a bad person, Tom
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:15 pm

As long as Tyrion lives and takes the throne at the end I don't give two damns about anyone else.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:20 pm

As far as I can remember the little fellow has just been irrevocably sentenced to death..
who's going to save him? Jamie? Or will the Big Eunuch finally remember the city owes him? I'm not convinced.

Could be you'll have to start giving two damna about anyone else soon.

After all they like to kill off the most popular main characters.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:23 pm

Freeza wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:As long as main man Ramsay continues to enjoy success with other main man Lord Bolton i'll be happy

Don't forget forget about Ramsey jr also known as reek the friendly pet

Reek lol. Damn that was some comprehensive and successful torture job.
Don't think this will end well for the sadist though.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:33 pm

I guess not but then again look at what I can only call the Mountain logic effect

Is a big, bad aggressive antagonist. Rapes a woman, kills her kids

Then along comes a new main character, an absolute badass who's related to his victims. AND if that plot armor doesn't seem enough, the GOOD GUY is fighting to save a MAIN CHARACTER who's also a good guy

And the Mountain STILL wins rofl

Every movie/tv show ever teaches you that there's a 0% probability of a bad guy winning in those circumstances lmao

Proud GRRM ffs

Ramsay for the Iron throne ffs.

#TeamRamsay

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:34 pm

I think I might quit if they kill off Tyrion/Stannis Badasstheon soon. They can't do this to us No

Tyrion has to be saved somehow... I don't care how, even if it's unrealistic it has to be done. He's rich ffs, hire some faceless men and get it done Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:38 pm

Imagine Drogon flying all the way from Mereen to Kings Landing and as Cersei is about to chop Tyrion's head off, Drogon picks Tyrion up and Flame everything.

Then he goes to a cave, does heel turn and eat Tyrion thinking he was a sheep

hmm /mt

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:47 pm

Lmao dunno if you've played skyrim but just as your characters head is about to be chopped off a dragon causes a distraction Laughing

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:21 pm

http://gfycat.com/RigidPerfumedAsianlion#

Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 17 RigidPerfumedAsianlion
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:39 pm

How is it that a lot of you think Stannis is badass ffs? Laughing

Such a BORING character with like 2/100 swag rating. Davos is THE interesting one ffs. Stannis is just a robotic puppet that doesn't have a mind of is own and isn't even the least bit compelling. Bloody Sam from the Night's Watch has more swag than him ffs rofl
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:55 pm

I like Stannis because he's sensible and rational and you need some characters like that. But not sure how he has a GL cult following considering he is like the epitome of generic.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:00 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:How is it that a lot of you think Stannis is badass ffs? Laughing

Such a BORING character with like 2/100 swag rating. Davos is THE interesting one ffs. Stannis is just a robotic puppet that doesn't have a mind of is own and isn't even the least bit compelling. Bloody Sam from the Night's Watch has more swag than him ffs rofl

Why do you think Stannis wants to be king? He wants to be king not for lust for power. He DREADS to be a king because he know his decisions will be questioned and he will be hated by the realm. But he knows he has to take the Iron Throne because it is his by the rights of Westeros. He knows and actually he is the first person who found out that Cersei's children were fathered by Jaime. He knows that he has to sit the Iron Throne because it belongs to the Barratheons by the rights of conquest. It is his duty to the realm and to his dead brother to be the king of the realm and then to have his daughter suceed him. It was he and Jon Arryn who ruled the realm while Robert whored and feasted but he got zero appreciation but he never complained about it And he does not need swag. Swag is for boys, class is for real men. We all saw what a complete badass he was at the Blackwater. Unlike other kings who hide he was the commander of the battle and he would have won even though his entire fleet got wiped out had it not been for the unexpected arrival of Tywin and the Tyrells. Beneath the iron exterior lies some compassion too, we saw how he is like with his daugther.

So that is the man Stannis Barratheon is. A man of duty, a leader, badass, one of the best military commanders of Westeros and a man who loves his family.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:02 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:One person I felt sorry for was the guy who got hit with the giant archer's arrow, poor guy didn't see that coming.

LOL THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!
He drew the arrow from one side of the wall, struck the man at the top of the wall and that man landed on the other side of the wall. Very Happy GOAT
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:05 pm

Would you guys be comfortable if I went into some historical book stuff to explain why Stannis is beloved by book readers?

No spoilers really, just stuff that happened before the series even started. Well, may be one or two spoilers, but personally, I don't even think the show is going to reveal this stuff at any point. Everyone medium left for them to reveal it is dead. Would only come out with Tyrion making a joke or some shit.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:06 pm

M99 wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:How is it that a lot of you think Stannis is badass ffs? Laughing

Why do you think Stannis wants to be king? He wants to be king not for lust for power. He DREADS to be a king because he know his decisions will be questioned and he will be hated by the realm. But he knows he has to take the Iron Throne because it is his by the rights of Westeros. He knows and actually he is the first person who found out that Cersei's children were fathered by Jaime. He knows that he has to sit the Iron Throne because it belongs to the Barratheons by the rights of conquest. It is his duty to the realm and to his dead brother to be the king of the realm and then to have his daughter suceed him. It was he and Jon Arryn who ruled the realm while Robert whored and feasted but he got zero appreciation but he never complained about it And he does not need swag. Swag is for boys, class is for real men. We all saw what a complete badass he was at the Blackwater. Unlike other kings who hide he was the commander of the battle and he would have won even though his entire fleet got wiped out had it not been for the unexpected arrival of Tywin and the Tyrells. Beneath the iron exterior lies some compassion too, we saw how he is like with his daugther.

So that is the man Stannis Barratheon is. A man of duty, a leader, badass, one of the best military commanders of Westeros and a man who loves his family.

+1
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:07 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:I like Stannis because he's sensible and rational and you need some characters like that. But not sure how he has a GL cult following considering he is like the epitome of generic.

Lol you only think it's GL?

https://scontent-a-mad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/10366281_10152167933074849_9113325446942818717_n.jpg

He is the opposite of generic. No ta generic dashing hero nor an evil twisted villain.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:13 pm

This is something to do with the next episode. It's not a book spoiler or even related to any story n shit.

But if you don't want to get hyped for the next episode prematurely and want to watch it casually without any sort of outside interference then DON'T read this

Spoiler:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next